ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

@Mac9192
All of your videos are just people complaining about a made if boogeyman. Opinions and hearsay. What part of these is evidence of anything?

I personally agree with the principal that these people are indeed whackos.

@Mac9192
All of your videos are just people complaining about a made if boogeyman. Opinions and hearsay. What part of these is evidence of anything?

I personally agree with the principal that these people are indeed whackos.

Seems to offer an interactive map of where CRT is actively being taught or under consideration

You know, Ghost, when I made that comment I was clearly talking about what was going on in the country in general. you tell me I take your remarks out of context, well then stop doing it to me. Since you asked, the discussion on this board actually has been really troubling. Some of the posters here insist that Antifa was involved in this, others of you don’t see the point to a committee to investigate what really happened. Then there is the refusal to recognize Trump’s role. And then there was all that discussion here about how Trump actually won the election, which was precisely the crap that led the Trump supporters to storm the castle. In a sane world, we would all respect the results of the election as accurate, be appalled at Trump’s demented refusal to recognize that he lost and would be demanding a full accounting of what happened so that those involved would be held accountable.
Yet you don’t want to hold the people responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars of damage to businesses during the summer riots accountable.Conservatives want everyone responsible for crimes being brought to justice unlike liberals who claim that there were no crimes by Antifa and BLM

Reactions: Mac9192
thanks for the response. I join with Crest in his request to link a recent study on the effect of these drugs. I believe I just saw that India has dropped these drugs from their treatment protocols.
And, as we all know, India is at the forefront of viral medicine

I agree.

This Critical Race Theory nonsense is just the latest boogeyman the GOP has put out to maximize white resentment. Which is very important since white resentment has been the primary motivator for GOP voters since the late 60s.
It’s not just the GOP. Parents don’t want their children to go to school to learn this nonsense, and they’re raising hell about it, even in liberal enclaves like NYC and Seattle. I learned all about slavery and the Jim Crow era in grade school and high school as did most Americans. CRT goes far beyond that and you know it

I never said I don't want people held responsible. The issue was WHO was responsible. You wanted the blame placed on the BLM protesters rather than recognizing that the looters were opportunistic criminals and not BLM, for the most part.

It’s not just the GOP. Parents don’t want their children to go to school to learn this nonsense, and they’re raising hell about it, even in liberal enclaves like NYC and Seattle. I learned all about slavery and the Jim Crow era in grade school and high school as did most Americans. CRT goes far beyond that and you know it
Pretty big statement there KD. You checked the curriculum of every high school in America over the last 50 years to be able to make that claim?

You know, Ghost, when I made that comment I was clearly talking about what was going on in the country in general. you tell me I take your remarks out of context, well then stop doing it to me. Since you asked, the discussion on this board actually has been really troubling. Some of the posters here insist that Antifa was involved in this, others of you don’t see the point to a committee to investigate what really happened. Then there is the refusal to recognize Trump’s role. And then there was all that discussion here about how Trump actually won the election, which was precisely the crap that led the Trump supporters to storm the castle. In a sane world, we would all respect the results of the election as accurate, be appalled at Trump’s demented refusal to recognize that he lost and would be demanding a full accounting of what happened so that those involved would be held accountable.
I understand that you are talking in general terms. But you're wrong about this happening in our country. This HAPPENED in our country and everyone with any kind of importance or relevance at all has condemned it. Some number over 500 of people have been arrested. They are using all the technology at their disposal to identify others and continue to make arrests. I don't know what more you guys want. You act like it was the darkest day in American history when in fact, outside of the pure optics of it, it wasn't even as bad as 100 days of last summer. Completely different, I respect that. But as far as holding people accountable, they are here (as they should) where for the most part people were allowed to engage in civil disobedience without any repercussions over a completely false narrative.

A couple of other things. Why is it that antifa has had their hands in any gathering of Trump supporters over the past 5 years, but they would just stay away from the most hyped up gathering of all of them? Why do you and the loons you blindly follow insist on denying they were there? Were they biggest losers there that day? No. But what do you get out of denying theyr were there at all?

And I am sorry. In a sane world you challenge what you don't believe to be right. You demand transparency and due process. Just because you accept the election as accurate, doesn't make it so. Fact is, there was no transparency in the election, there were hundreds of hours of hearings that anyone with fairness at heart would agree justified investigations and the whole mail in voting was a sham and everyone knows it. I accept that Biden is president and that's the only thing that really matters. But, no. I will not accept the election as being accurate. How radical of me. Muh, Russia. Right? Fact is, the sane people have already moved on. The loony Trump supporters and the loony TDS people who won't move on are all in the same loony boat. You and crest bring Trump up any chance you get. It's like a drug addiction for you guys.

I think one of my problems with your arguments are several underlying assumptions that I don’t agree with. I followed the HCQ discussion from the start and never heard or read anything in 2020 that suggested that the benefits of administering the drug early were well known by docs. I also differ with your opinion about how well we could or can predict who is most at risk when getting covid. The virus has behaved oddly and there were young thin, healthy people who had to get put on respirators. i agree that the pandemic was handled poorly but much of that responsibility should be borne by the White House, and as far as I can tell, you are not considering that.
It was well known early on who was most at risk from this virus. Elderly, Obese, people with severe co-morbiditities. If we can’t even agree on that basic understanding, I’m afraid we are going down the same Path as we are with your refusal to answer the question I asked you about masks a few pages ago. But it is fun to watch the nba Players and coaches with them around chins, putting them on after being subbed out. Comedy at its finest.

Just read one of the most frightening things ever.In advance of the G7 meeting the leading French financial advisor said that this meeting was a great venue for government to gain more control

Since the beginning of the pandemic there have been just under 9,000 deaths between the ages 18-39. That's fewer than one flu season in the same age group, averages from the previous 5 years. 300 from the ages 9-18. Far less than the flu. 1 between the age 0-8. Far less than the flu.

Of the people under 40 who died from covid, 94% were obese and 97% had other serious comorbidities including obesity.

I think we knew very early who was most at risk.

It was well known early on who was most at risk from this virus. Elderly, Obese, people with severe co-morbiditities. If we can’t even agree on that basic understanding, I’m afraid we are going down the same Path as we are with your refusal to answer the question I asked you about masks a few pages ago. But it is fun to watch the nba Players and coaches with them around chins, putting them on after being subbed out. Comedy at its finest.
I didn't say that we did not know about those at risk. What I said was that still young people and people without comorbidities were getting very sick and needed to be hospitalized. If we can't even agree on that, then you are right, there is probably no reason to continue this conversation.

Last edited:
I understand that you are talking in general terms. But you're wrong about this happening in our country. This HAPPENED in our country and everyone with any kind of importance or relevance at all has condemned it. Some number over 500 of people have been arrested. They are using all the technology at their disposal to identify others and continue to make arrests. I don't know what more you guys want. You act like it was the darkest day in American history when in fact, outside of the pure optics of it, it wasn't even as bad as 100 days of last summer. Completely different, I respect that. But as far as holding people accountable, they are here (as they should) where for the most part people were allowed to engage in civil disobedience without any repercussions over a completely false narrative.

A couple of other things. Why is it that antifa has had their hands in any gathering of Trump supporters over the past 5 years, but they would just stay away from the most hyped up gathering of all of them? Why do you and the loons you blindly follow insist on denying they were there? Were they biggest losers there that day? No. But what do you get out of denying theyr were there at all?

And I am sorry. In a sane world you challenge what you don't believe to be right. You demand transparency and due process. Just because you accept the election as accurate, doesn't make it so. Fact is, there was no transparency in the election, there were hundreds of hours of hearings that anyone with fairness at heart would agree justified investigations and the whole mail in voting was a sham and everyone knows it. I accept that Biden is president and that's the only thing that really matters. But, no. I will not accept the election as being accurate. How radical of me. Muh, Russia. Right? Fact is, the sane people have already moved on. The loony Trump supporters and the loony TDS people who won't move on are all in the same loony boat. You and crest bring Trump up any chance you get. It's like a drug addiction for you guys.
Exhibit A.

I stand by my opinion that covid was never truly about our health. This was handled ass backwards. The more one looks into it for how it’s been handled, it is criminal what Fauci and other “leading experts” have done to us. Politics over lives.

That you are loony? I didn't need to make that point. Your strange obsessions and unreasonable expectations for justice illustrate that without any help needed.
You are correct. I do have an obsession with justice and with holding people accountable for their conduct. I also have an obsession with protecting the country by punishing those who commit crimes like treason and engage in armed insurrection. The issue isn't me, however. The question is why you don't appear to want the same things.

We’ve still got the head resident lib whining about Jan 6th? I must have missed where Topps, Ghost, KD, Smash, and myself defended anyone that day. Hmmm.

What is laughable is not admitting it was more than Trump supporters there. To the point of almost ignorance.

Meanwhile, inflation it at a 30 year high. Housing costs are skyrocketing, the employment vacancy is at the highest point ever recorded and we're paying capable people to sit on their asses. But let's obsess over a bunch of rednecks showing their asses. Who, by the way, ARE being held accountable despite the lies of loony lefties like durhamgolfer.

Let's see what else isn't as important as the "armed insurrection" (eh oh fvcking el)

Foster system that is already a nightmare being flooded by immigrant children who aren't in cages.

Floundering infrastructure bill (both sides are shitting the bed) but $6 trillion with lots of foreign pork? Gfy dems.

Getting people back to work and off the government's tit.

Affordable medicine? I am trying, but I just can't think of anything more important to obsess over.

Amazing that the only deaths at the Capital was an unarmed woman shot by the police while there were numerous deaths during the mostly peaceful protests last summer
Pretty sure all the deaths were Trump supporters. Even the guard. You'd think these whack jobs would be happy.

I didn't say that we did not know about those at risk. What I said was that still young people and people without comorbidities were getting very sick and needed to be hospitalized. If we can't even agree on that, then you are right, there is probably no reason to continue this conversation.
Yes, a very very tiny percentage. There are always outliers with anything.

Feel free to respond to my mask question from a few pages back.

Pretty big statement there KD. You checked the curriculum of every high school in America over the last 50 years to be able to make that claim?
I said most Americans not all. My textbooks were the most used in the country (Houghton Mifflin) among others so I can only figure that it was distributed widely across the country. You’re also forgetting Black History Month in February which Chris Rock reminded us as Nat X was the shortest month but it was a start. I know elem school teachers and they’ve told me for decades that students know more about Cesar Chavez and Mlk to name a few than Lincoln and Washington so CRT is not educating but dividing. Pardon the grammar on the run.

She never answers a direct question but instead will either deflect to another subject or ignore it
The Ol gal is a master at the art of deflection. She’ll show her fire at a Republican who isn’t as concerned over climate change, or what she “thought” Trump said about the gay/lbhgtv/transgender groups, while some real life crazy crap is going on. If none of that works, she’ll unplug her computer for a while.

It must really suck to be as miserable as she is.

Reactions: topps coach
Trump proven right again. IG report stats they did not clear the park for a photo-op. Media pushed this false narrative. And one wonders why it's hard to trust the "mainstream" media. Biden and Harris jumped on it with both feet too. Orange man bad! Lie if we must to get rid of mean tweeter!

The Ol gal is a master at the art of deflection. She’ll show her fire at a Republican who isn’t as concerned over climate change, or what she “thought” Trump said about the gay/lbhgtv/transgender groups, while some real life crazy crap is going on. If none of that works, she’ll unplug her computer for a while.

It must really suck to be as miserable as she is.
Not at all. You guys have actually kept me entertained for quite a while during the pandemic. Timo, there is simply no reason at all to keep going back and forth on the masks. You have your view, I have mine.

Trump proven right again. IG report stats they did not clear the park for a photo-op. Media pushed this false narrative. And one wonders why it's hard to trust the "mainstream" media. Biden and Harris jumped on it with both feet too. Orange man bad! Lie if we must to get rid of mean tweeter!
Yup. Mainstream media got it wrong. No doubt that happens. On both sides. Remember the nonsense about immigrant officials handing out Harris's children's book to immigrants? A complete lie. That was the NY Post and while I don't particularly like them, they are within the definition of mainstream media. That is why, as I have said repeatedly, I don't rely on any one paper but try to read a number of ones with different perspective. But yes, I do believe that Bozo the Clown would have been a better choice than four more years of Trump and I believe the country is much better for his absence.

Fred, as I asked before, give me one example of where you differ with Trump. And by that I mean an actual example. Not this "socially liberal" bullshit, which says absolutely nothing.
I didn’t agree with Trump being so pro Israel and that’s one of many. Oops, you really walked into that one 😂

Those covid benefits, that passed with no Republican support. He has an infrastructure bill that would create jobs and address impediments to women in the workforce, like child care, that would be a great help but that miserable shit Sen McConnell is doing his best to keep that from happening. Recognizing the Tulsa massacre was a breath of fresh air after a president who thought white supremacists were nice people.
Covid handouts, not benefits, just to be clear. And those are really your top reasons for supporting a train wreck? Were you upset when Biden did the eulogy at a former white supremacists funeral? 😳

Reactions: topps coach
I am not trying to pin you into anything. I am just telling you that your words sound like what someone with a conservative agenda sounds likes. As far as the masks, come on. Science evolves and what people know changes. Here is an article that talked about how and why the CDC got it wrong about masks and how and why they decided masks work. They were also experts. Should we just blow them off too?https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/4...s-heres-science-behind-how-face-masks-prevent
That UCSF article is the most subjective article on masks. That’s really your source of truth? Wow! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT