ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Dude. Neither one of us said one single thing that could somehow be read to mean that we did not have sympathy for what was going on in NC. I have a number of friends there and I still have not heard from a couple. We were just calling out Trump’s b**sh**, eaten hook line and sinker by the conservative mouth breathers here, that FEMA was not doing anything and that Biden and Harris did not care.
It took me a while to realize they're basically just repeating what President Trump said. I knew they were wrong, but didn't know where they were getting it from. Not surprising in any way. Just sad.

"Helene recovery is more political online than on the ground." Good reminder.

Direct quote from Republican Georgia Governor Brian Kemp: "[President Biden] just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’ And I told him, you know, ‘We got what we need. We’ll work through the federal process.’ He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which — I appreciate that. But we’ve had FEMA embedded with us since a day or two before the storm hit in our state operations center in Atlanta; we’ve got a great relationship with them.” (But it's CNN, so a direct quote probably isn't good enough.)

An out of touch, angry liberal that lives nowhere near NC, and gets her info from biased, corrupt sources, is trying to lecture people that live near the mountains of this state. Most of us, if not all, have some form of connection to what’s going on there.

Nothing lines up to what @SDevada says, but she doesn’t care at all. Then to make matters worse, her TDS is on full display when she starts blaming him. A guy who hasn’t been the President since January 2020. Let that sink in.

This shows how mentally unstable this broad is.
I am not blaming Trump. He is mentally ill. I am blaming the boys choir here for accepting what he says without bothering to think about whether his crap has even the slightest ring of truth. I wish that Trump had little effect on what is going on. But it is still his Republican party and you all still have that man crush so . . .

"Helene recovery is more political online than on the ground." Good reminder.

Direct quote from Republican Georgia Governor Brian Kemp: "[President Biden] just said, ‘Hey, what do you need?’ And I told him, you know, ‘We got what we need. We’ll work through the federal process.’ He offered that if there’s other things we need, just to call him directly, which — I appreciate that. But we’ve had FEMA embedded with us since a day or two before the storm hit in our state operations center in Atlanta; we’ve got a great relationship with them.” (But it's CNN, so a direct quote probably isn't good enough.)
So glad the governor of Georgia speaks for the people in western NC. Well, actually, he didn't. He spoke to the needs of people in Georgia. The internet isn't going to recover bodies out of the mud or get dying people aid. Another stupid hill for you to hang yourself on.

It took me a while to realize they're basically just repeating what President Trump said. I knew they were wrong, but didn't know where they were getting it from. Not surprising in any way. Just sad.
Why is it you think that we hang our hats on what Trump says? So fvcking stupid. So what is it that I have said that I hmgot from his mouth? It's probably been a week since I have even heard him say anything. But our girl here has said word for word what the press secretary spews, so there's that.

Why is it you think that we hang our hats on what Trump says? So fvcking stupid. So what is it that I have said that I hmgot from his mouth? It's probably been a week since I have even heard him say anything. But our girl here has said word for word what the press secretary spews, so there's that.
I haven’t read anything that the press secretary has said. For someone who says he is not parroting Trump, you sure sound like him. Like I said before, the time between his spew of crap to the time one of you boys say it here is now measured in seconds. Maybe you should try a different news site, as in not Fox or Newsmax of whatever Russian bot site Smash posts.

I haven’t read anything that the press secretary has said. For someone who says he is not parroting Trump, you sure sound like him. Like I said before, the time between his spew of crap to the time one of you boys say it here is now measured in seconds. Maybe you should try a different news site, as in not Fox or Newsmax of whatever Russian bot site Smash posts.
You were never a winner. But arguing against a perceived source is a losing tactic. Which is all you guys do.

Fair enough. Please tell me where you learned that Biden was at his beach house.
When I saw a clip of him being asked by reporters why he didn't leave his vacation house to go command from the White House. It was also well reported that he was at his vacation house.

So glad the governor of Georgia speaks for the people in western NC. Well, actually, he didn't. He spoke to the needs of people in Georgia. The internet isn't going to recover bodies out of the mud or get dying people aid. Another stupid hill for you to hang yourself on.
He probably gets away with that kind of obfuscation with his future Rhodes scholars, but I’m pretty sure Brian Kemp is irrelevant to the discussion about western NC

I am not blaming Trump. He is mentally ill. I am blaming the boys choir here for accepting what he says without bothering to think about whether his crap has even the slightest ring of truth. I wish that Trump had little effect on what is going on. But it is still his Republican party and you all still have that man crush so . . .
So now you can diagnose mental illness in people you’ve never met. Damn you’re good

When I saw a clip of him being asked by reporters why he didn't leave his vacation house to go command from the White House. It was also well reported that he was at his vacation house.
Thanks. I saw the clip. You made it sound liken Biden was hanging out drinking beers when Rome burned. In fact, he was working, coordinating and getting briefings. Are you really upset that he dis that off campus?

Thanks. I saw the clip. You made it sound liken Biden was hanging out drinking beers when Rome burned. In fact, he was working, coordinating and getting briefings. Are you really upset that he dis that off campus?
Hahahaha. You make it sound like Ol Joe knows what’s going on. They prep him with meds, then will do a quick live film of him to let everyone see him. It’s not laughable that you typed out that he is coordinating anything, it’s sad.

He’s no more leading (we know he never has) our country in anything.

Are you trolling or just this dumb? I’m genuinely asking.

You're a fvcking idiot.

Sounds like a great photo op if any of that actually happened so why didn’t we get to see it? Dis that off campus It’s almost fun trying to guess what you’re trying to say

Sounds like a great photo op if any of that actually happened so why didn’t we get to see it? Dis that off campus It’s almost fun trying to guess what you’re trying to say
The ol gal is loyal, I'll give her that. I didn't think she was into men, but she sure seems to love Ol Joe. Her excitement over Cackles winning just might make her melt.

Reactions: KDSTONE
Hahahaha. You make it sound like Ol Joe knows what’s going on. They prep him with meds, then will do a quick live film of him to let everyone see him. It’s not laughable that you typed out that he is coordinating anything, it’s sad.

He’s no more leading (we know he never has) our country in anything.

Are you trolling or just this dumb? I’m genuinely asking.
He could out smart you 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. Thank god he was at the helm and got FEMA embedded in advance; that other guy would just toss rolls of paper towel snd trundle off to cheat at golf.

I guess you are unaware that all Presidents have their vacation homes retrofitted so that they can conduct the business of the country there without missing a beat. Bush Jr spent a lot of time at his ranch as did Reagan. The object of your man crush Trump talked about how well fitted Mar-a-Lago was so that he could work there in between golf rounds. In fact, he ordered an airstrike on Syria from Florida. It is hard to know which is scarier. how easily you boys are duped or how little you have known to start out with.

The ol gal is loyal, I'll give her that. I didn't think she was into men, but she sure seems to love Ol Joe. Her excitement over Cackles winning just might make her melt.
I think we might have made Datt self conscious about posting so much during school hours.
How was school today son? Weird Mom. Mr Dattier was hardly on his computer or his phone all day today

Reactions: Mac9192
He could out smart you 7 days a week and twice on Sunday. Thank god he was at the helm and got FEMA embedded in advance; that other guy would just toss rolls of paper towel snd trundle off to cheat at golf.
You know I truly believe that you believe this.

I guess you are unaware that all Presidents have their vacation homes retrofitted so that they can conduct the business of the country there without missing a beat. Bush Jr spent a lot of time at his ranch as did Reagan. The object of your man crush Trump talked about how well fitted Mar-a-Lago was so that he could work there in between golf rounds. In fact, he ordered an airstrike on Syria from Florida. It is hard to know which is scarier. how easily you boys are duped or how little you have known to start out with.
Whether it could have happened due to it being “retrofitted” not the issue. It’s whether he has the wherewithal, interest, or energy to hit a lick at a snake these days. Just admit it. If this were any of our fathers or grandfathers we’d take away his keys and wouldn’t let him operate the remote control or prepare his own food What’s scary is you are so in the tank for a senile buffoon who was never anything more than a corrupt politician even in his 40s and 50s

Thanks for that. I thought Presidents could only get work done at the Oval Office.

I know the good folks of WNC are relieved we have such a natural born leader at the helm. They’ll mostly vote for Trump anyway save for a few hippies and gender confused types in Asheville

Whether it could have happened due to it being “retrofitted” not the issue. It’s whether he has the wherewithal, interest, or energy to hit a lick at a snake these days. Just admit it. If this were any of our fathers or grandfathers we’d take away his keys and wouldn’t let him operate the remote control or prepare his own food What’s scary is you are so in the tank for a senile buffoon who was never anything more than a corrupt politician even in his 40s and 50
Now you are moving the goal
posts. Ghost was complaining that Biden was in Delaware and I pointed out that he still got done what he needed to. You made fun of that as if no president ever works from a vacation home. Now you are onto the next, which is senility. The response is that he has been on top of what needed to be done.

You know I truly believe that you believe this.
You do realize that Trump can no longer complete sentences right? Why do you think he won’t have a second debate and cancelled his 60 Minutes interview. You might want to worry less about the guy who isn’t running and take a hard look at the guy who is.

So this fvcktard went from denying Biden was at his vacation house to doing homework to excuse it. She needs a nap. She is delirious.

You do realize that Trump can no longer complete sentences right? Why do you think he won’t have a second debate and cancelled his 60 Minutes interview. You might want to worry less about the guy who isn’t running and take a hard look at the guy who is.
More stupidity. You have an endless supply of that. Trump agreed to 3 debates with Kamala. One on fox and two on her very friendly networks. She refused. So he met her request. Then after refusing to do the other two, she comes out as begs for another. She is the coward here, why would Trump meet her needs another time when she was too big of a bitch to agree to the other two previously?

I know people that don't like Trump, but your hatred for him is unmatched. You'd fit in perfect on The View with those useless windbags.

His question, basically. Why does Biden send $150 million to Lebanon without congressional approval but he can't do it for the people of NC?

Her, basically. Blah blah blah, misinformation. Lies, lies, lies. Congress needs to come back and approve more money for the people of NC.

This is the biggest shit administration in our country's history.

Reactions: smashmouth5
So this fvcktard went from denying Biden was at his vacation house to doing homework to excuse it. She needs a nap. She is delirious.
Careful Ghost. You are foaming at the mouth. Someone might think you have rabies.

Stand-Up Lol GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Haha
Careful Ghost. You are foaming at the mouth. Someone might think you have rabies.
Kamala embarrassed herself tonight. And you think Trump can’t finish a sentence? If Kamala were a white male, she’d be a public defender in the San Jose DA’s office

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT