ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

By my own admission, I am doing nothing to meet trans kids? This is true, but when did I admit that? There is no such thing as trans kids. That is a delusion. There is gender dysphoria, which typically goes away with puberty. But you weirdos want to play the higher being and manipulate nature. Which is child abuse. You support destroying the future of children's lives over a temporary confusion and then accuse the other side of being cruel. And despite my stance on transgenders, I have never been and will never be cruel to them. I have the ability to disagree with people's lifestyles and still treat them with respect. I would never even give my opinion to a transgender person because it wouldn't be fruitful. It is your side that is vile, nasty and hateful. Truth can be harsh, but it's never cruel. Lying to people is cruel.
I have suggested you educate yourself on numerous occasions and you have said you don't need to. Clearly you do since this latest rant is full of ignorant and delusional statements. As for as never being cruel, when you support politicians that interfere with the health care of these kids and take that decision away from the parents and doctors then you are being cruel.

You do realize that Trump had been a Democrat and pro choice right? That flip flops don't bother you? Also stop believing Trump's lies. Harris has never changed her heritage and has always identified as having African-American heritage. She even went to a HBCU college.
Didn't Sloppy Joe say he would be picking a black woman as his VP pick? So how many better candidates were passed over due to this. This promise also helped drag him across the finish line as he was promised SC to pull away from Crazy Bernie.
When Joe said he was picking a black woman as VP, that’s when Harris suddenly became black. For Dems it’s all about race and gender. I just want the candidate with the best policies and that’s Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: Dattier and Mac9192
How many better candidates were passed over for Vance? As Datt pointed out, VPs are picked for a number of reasons including age (Bush/Quayle), gender (McCain/Palin) geography etc. It is similarly true that historically most white collar or policy jobs go to white men. How many women and people of color have been passed over who were better candidates. Now that white men are finding themselves less and less at an advantage, they are complaining that skin color is taken into account. Of course what they really mean is that skin color that differs from theirs. Ironic but not surprising.
What you are refusing to look at is that we aren't just talking about the VP pick. We're talking about how the democrats just put a candidate in position to be president without ever receiving a single primary vote. Without ever having to earn the position. It's because of this that makes it more unethical and anti-democratic for her to be here just because she is a woman/minority. It's a lot more than her just being VP.

And your regurgitated propaganda around race is so tired. All you're doing is just repeating the left wing propaganda. Nothing original.

Reactions: Mac9192
I have suggested you educate yourself on numerous occasions and you have said you don't need to. Clearly you do since this latest rant is full of ignorant and delusional statements. As for as never being cruel, when you support politicians that interfere with the health care of these kids and take that decision away from the parents and doctors then you are being cruel.
You see. You're a delusional person. Nothing you ever suggest to me will be taken seriously for one second. When you give treatment to children that manipulates their bodies and alters their natural development. That is not healthcare. That is in fact, cruel. You're a sick and demented person and you should seek help.

You see. You're a delusional person. Nothing you ever suggest to me will be taken seriously for one second. When you give treatment to children that manipulates their bodies and alters their natural development. That is not healthcare. That is in fact, cruel. You're a sick and demented person and you should seek help.
this isn’t cruel at all

What you are refusing to look at is that we aren't just talking about the VP pick. We're talking about how the democrats just put a candidate in position to be president without ever receiving a single primary vote. Without ever having to earn the position. It's because of this that makes it more unethical and anti-democratic for her to be here just because she is a woman/minority. It's a lot more than her just being VP.

And your regurgitated propaganda around race is so tired. All you're doing is just repeating the left wing propaganda. Nothing original.
see my response to Timo. you are half right

I see one of our two resident loons is at it again. Is she really saying Trump picking Vance is similar to Biden picking Harris?

Good grief, @SDevada is one ignorant broad.

No. Harris is a far better candidate than Vance hands down.
I still don't know much about Vance. So I can't speak to how great of a candidate he is politically. But I have seen enough from him to know that he has better values, more common sense, much more articulate and is a better leader than Kamala. Hands down. That doesn't mean he is a great candidate. It just means that if Kamala is the bar, it is waaayyyyyy low.

No. Harris is a far better candidate than Vance hands down.
Just when I think you can’t say anything dumber than previously, you out do yourself. I’m not saying how good he will be, but she is nothing but trash. Porky Pig would be better than her.

What I do know for a fact is Vance overcame some real struggles from his upbringing to get where he’s at. His story is quite remarkable.

I know you probably won’t, but you really should take your liberal goggles off and at least acknowledge that.

Last edited:

A few months ago, Harris was supposedly the dumbest VP in history according to some here. Now you’re whining that she’s the presumptive nominee for the party there’s no way you’ll vote for. You sound like you’re scared of her.

A few months ago, Harris was supposedly the dumbest VP in history according to some here. Now you’re whining that she’s the presumptive nominee for the party there’s no way you’ll vote for. You sound like you’re scared of her.
It wasn't a few months ago. She still holds that title today. You always know when a liberal has grown up, they aren't liberal anymore. You, still a lib. Scared of her? That sounds like something a teenager would say. Now I am worried for our country if she somehow gets in office. But I can't control that, so it won't affect the way I live my life. You on the other hand, will take to the streets with your pussy hat again if Trump wins.

Yeah, we’ve noticed you think so. Do you ever have any of your own thoughts?

And a day or so ago you were claiming Harris hasn’t accomplished anything.

Did you watch the video? Anything you care to share on the actual content? Harris slept with a married man. I think what this lady said is pretty spot on.

• Haha
Reactions: Dattier
Two weeks since Kamala got handed the nomination without a single vote casted, not one press conference, not one interview. Just two failed rallies and one rally that saw tramps twerking on stage and people headed towards the exit gates as soon as their free concert was over.

It wasn't a few months ago. She still holds that title today. You always know when a liberal has grown up, they aren't liberal anymore. You, still a lib. Scared of her? That sounds like something a teenager would say. Now I am worried for our country if she somehow gets in office. But I can't control that, so it won't affect the way I live my life. You on the other hand, will take to the streets with your pussy hat again if Trump wins.

Did you watch the video? Anything you care to share on the actual content? Harris slept with a married man. I think what this lady said is pretty spot on.
At least Brown and his wife had been separated before he and Harris got together. OTOH Trump did not even wait for the separation before he began screwing around on his wives. I could only watch a few seconds of that woman's rant. I don't think anyone is calling Harris a "savior" for black people at all. And i am surprised you would be critical of her time as a prosecutor, given how law and order you claim to be.

I’m going to say something.. and this takes a lot because I’ve had some beef with folks in this board.. but I can whole heartedly say @SDevada (or durhamgolfer? Depends on the day) is the most loony toon poster this board has ever see.

I’m going to say something.. and this takes a lot because I’ve had some beef with folks in this board.. but I can whole heartedly say @SDevada (or durhamgolfer? Depends on the day) is the most loony toon poster this board has ever see.
And you make a hell of a moderator. Btw, what part of my responses to Ghost did I get wrong. Trump IS a serial cheater after all.

None of us have ever said Trump is a saint. One of our two options for President used sex to get where they are.

This is real easy. America is a company. Of the two, who do we want running it, the one that has ran it before, giving us a robust economy, with NO wars, or the cackling leg spreader that was a disaster as VP?

Reactions: dukesince91
Btw, what part of my responses to Ghost did I get wrong. Trump IS a serial cheater after all.
To be fair, I just always heard he was married. Didn't realize that he had been separated for that long. Pretty unfair to say that she slept with a married man. Still though. We know why she did it. To better her career and cut in line. As far as me not approving of her job as a prosecutor because I am a law and order guy? What a stupid thing to say. I want people who need to be incarcerated, locked up. Not every crime is worthy of time. She was sending people away for Marijuana and she kept an innocent man in prison after he was exonerated. I am surprised that a progressive, cop hating liberal would support her because of this.

To be fair, I just always heard he was married. Didn't realize that he had been separated for that long. Pretty unfair to say that she slept with a married man. Still though. We know why she did it. To better her career and cut in line. As far as me not approving of her job as a prosecutor because I am a law and order guy? What a stupid thing to say. I want people who need to be incarcerated, locked up. Not every crime is worthy of time. She was sending people away for Marijuana and she kept an innocent man in prison after he was exonerated. I am surprised that a progressive, cop hating liberal would support her because of this.
Just one thing. When it comes to law and order issues, I am neither progressive nor a cop hater.

None of us have ever said Trump is a saint. One of our two options for President used sex to get where they are.

This is real easy. America is a company. Of the two, who do we want running it, the one that has ran it before, giving us a robust economy, with NO wars, or the cackling leg spreader that was a disaster as VP?
Once again you demonstrate your complete lack of respect for women. I think I want the candidate who was part of the administration that saved the economy from post-pandemic disaster, who will protect women’s reproductive health, who speaks in full sentences and doesn’t sound like a petulant brat about people who differ from him.

Once again you demonstrate your complete lack of respect for women. I think I want the candidate who was part of the administration that saved the economy from post-pandemic disaster, who will protect women’s reproductive health, who speaks in full sentences and doesn’t sound like a petulant brat about people who differ from him.

They have destroyed the economy and shit all over the lower and middle class. You're repeating lies than can't be proven true. Since they've been in office, every single jobs claim has been quietly revised down, significantly. They've propped up the markets by printing money and have sent billions over seas. They haven't created a single job other than in government.

Can you name a single policy that Harris is running on that isn't related to emotions and social nonsense?

They have destroyed the economy and shit all over the lower and middle class. You're repeating lies than can't be proven true. Since they've been in office, every single jobs claim has been quietly revised down, significantly. They've propped up the markets by printing money and have sent billions over seas. They haven't created a single job other than in government.

Can you name a single policy that Harris is running on that isn't related to emotions and social nonsense?
women’s reproductive rights are social nonsense? Keeping drug prices affordable? I am sure she will bring up the bills Biden has signed that are creating manufacturing jobs.

Once again, @SDevada shows to be nothing short of ignorant. Anything, and I mean anything, that is said about a female that is a demoRat is met with vile by her.

I also can’t stand Biden. So I guess according to her I discriminate against senior citizens.

women’s reproductive rights are social nonsense? Keeping drug prices affordable? I am sure she will bring up the bills Biden has signed that are creating manufacturing jobs.
So you have nothing to say about the lies in the economy. And yes, women's reproductive rights are social nonsense. You can't even say what that means. What are they doing to keep drug prices down that Trump would undo? What bills are you talking about? What manufacturing jobs? How would bringing that up be considered her policy that she is running on?

Again, it has been two weeks since they kicked the potato off the campaign and Harris hasn't outlined a single thing that she is running on. She just goes where she's told to go, avoids answering questions and let's the media do the campaigning for her.

Yet you'll do the same thing next time: speak from a place of ignorance without knowing the facts. Even in this weak backtrack, you're still calling it "slept with" rather than "dating."

Yet you'll do the same thing next time: speak from a place of ignorance without knowing the facts. Even in this weak backtrack, you're still calling it "slept with" rather than "dating."
What do you think of Harris's policies that she is running on? Can you find them anywhere?

We had a demented old man for close to four years, and an idiotic bimbo that has never done anything productive other than keep the knee pad companies in business. But being the dedicated, warrior liberals that they are, they totally ignore these obvious facts, and as usual, divert.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

We had a demented old man for close to four years, and an idiotic bimbo that has never done anything productive other than keep the knee pad companies in business. But being the dedicated, warrior liberals that they are, they totally ignore these obvious facts, and as usual, divert.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.
When you make absolutely disgusting comments like that about a woman, there is no other conclusion but that you hate women. I certainly have not diverted. Ghost asked what policies she had that I liked and I responded. I did not realize you guys were not aware of the Chips and Science Act that has invested money in bringing computer parts manufacturing back to the US or Biden's budget that placed a cap on the fees big pharma could charge Medicare for certain prescription drugs. I have to say, your ignorance went to a new depth when you suggested that women's reproductive rights is not a serious issue or an issue at all. Have you guys had your heads in the sand the entire time? Once Dobbs held that women no longer are the ones to decide when and if to terminate a pregnancy, the Republicans are trying to limit insurance companies coverage of birth control. Then there is the attack on Planned Parenthood which does not use any federal funds for the few abortions it performs and actually provides neonatal care as well as wellness care for women who cannot afford to see a private doctor. Abortion and birth control are definitely health issues. There are women for whom pregnancy is life threatening and they need to be able to protect themselves against unwanted pregnancies. Birth control also helps with things like menstrual cramps that can be absolutely debilitating, and moderating hormonal swings that can be pretty difficult. There are instances when abortions are essential to protect the life of the women but now, in many states, those women have to go to judges and beg to be able to save their own health. This is on Trump and the cult that calls itself the Republican party,

As far as it being two weeks since Harris took over the nomination, that is an incredibly short time. First, she had to shore up the delegates to make sure she got the nomination. She had to get a campaign going and staffed. She also had to decide on a veep. All the while doing her job as vice president. With that, she already has a couple of commercials out there which touch on some of her policies. By the time of the convention, she will have her platform mapped out and we will know more about her policies.

Finall, Trump SCREWED the middle class with his tax bill. Those of us in the blue states (which are the states that over contribute federal taxes) lost some pretty big deductions. So enough with this crap that Biden hurt the middle class.

People used to vote on policy, now a lot vote on if the person seems presidential or not. I could care less about what anyone does in their bedroom. Which candidate has the best track record and best policies for our country? No one is taking away a woman’s reproductive rights. Abortions are now voted on by each individual state. My wife and I both think it’s sad that some vote solely on the abortion topic (looking at you SDevada). Abortion shouldn’t be used as birth control. If it is, you’re one sick individual.

Reactions: GhostOf301
What do you think of Harris's policies that she is running on? Can you find them anywhere?
This WaPo article criticizes her policy positions for not being particularly nuanced or unique, but it doesn't pretend she has none.
This Time Mag article covers 12 areas.
This CNN article says she's "recalibrating" her stances from the Biden positions.
From USA Today, for you crayon-eaters.
And these two: a Democratic Senator from California fires back at the idea that Harris has "flip-flopped," and the GOP propaganda machine that is Fox News assuming she is flip-flopping.

She isn't even the official nominee yet -- and y'all are still whining that she WILL be the nominee -- but you want details of policies now? And you know it doesn't matter what her official policies are because YOU won't be voting for her regardless. You've already decided. So you're not even inquiring in good faith.

And I bet you're not as dumb as you're pretending. I bet you can guess where she stands on some pretty key issues. And you disagree, as you're entitled to. But stop pretending she doesn't have any policies or stances at all.

People used to vote on policy, now a lot vote on if the person seems presidential or not. I could care less about what anyone does in their bedroom. Which candidate has the best track record and best policies for our country?
What does your username mean? That you matriculated at Duke in '91? If so, we're of an age, and that whole "vote on policy" thing is actually exactly what we've been doing for most elections since our adulthood. It's just that policy has become so aligned with party and candidates so rarely stray from it that more of us vote for party regardless of who the candidate is. It's really the only way to justify voting for Trump without embracing his personal failings.

Last edited:
I could care less about what anyone does in their bedroom... No one is taking away a woman’s reproductive rights. Abortions are now voted on by each individual state. My wife and I both think it’s sad that some vote solely on the abortion topic (looking at you SDevada). Abortion shouldn’t be used as birth control. If it is, you’re one sick individual.
I'll believe that you don't care about what people do in their bedroom when Buttigieg is the candidate and the GOP doesn't make an issue of it.

Are you paying attention to red state-by-red state restrictions to abortion since Roe v Wade was overturned? They are absolutely taking away women's reproductive rights. There's talk of criminalizing abortions in such haphazard language it threatens the option of IVF and potentially persecutes women for miscarriages.

Nobody uses abortion as birth control. At worst, it's used for accidents. That's not birth control. The condom that broke was birth control.

People used to vote on policy, now a lot vote on if the person seems presidential or not. I could care less about what anyone does in their bedroom. Which candidate has the best track record and best policies for our country? No one is taking away a woman’s reproductive rights. Abortions are now voted on by each individual state. My wife and I both think it’s sad that some vote solely on the abortion topic (looking at you SDevada). Abortion shouldn’t be used as birth control. If it is, you’re one sick individual.
You have no idea what issues are important to me and I have no intention of sharing that but stop making assumptions. I don’t believe I at all advocated for abortion as birth control. I was explaining to Ghost, who seems to have amnesia, why the issue is important. Constraining women’s rights to agency over their own bodies IS a big deal as it shows how little society thinks of women and how a majority of men feel that it is appropriate for them to make choices for women they have never met. If some women are one issue voters, they certainly have good reason.

When you make absolutely disgusting comments like that about a woman, there is no other conclusion but that you hate women.
I tried to read your novel, but my eyes went cross from all the bullshit you were spewing. I copied the juvenile part you made. There are quite a few people I dislike, but none that I hate.

I will say you are at the top of the list of people I dislike. Simply because you are is a pathetic, drama queen.

Nobody uses abortion as birth control. Talk about either being extremely naive, a huge liar.

I tried to read your novel, but my eyes went cross from all the bullshit you were spewing. I copied the juvenile part you made. There are quite a few people I dislike, but none that I hate.

I will say you are at the top of the list of people I dislike. Simply because you are is a pathetic, drama queen.
I was concerned that you did not have the attention span to read 3 paragraphs but I thought I would give you a chance to surprise me. Epic fail. It is ironic that you call me a drama queen when your anger and angst is so obvious from your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT