ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

You have a fetish for girls under 5 feet with pigtails because it “captures that young look so well” (your actual words).

You further defend the sexualization of HS aged girls as a teacher.

Sick, man.
Please tell me this isn’t true?

Stop with your feelings. Do you have any rebuttal to what I’ve posted on covid? If not, go continue being a SJW.😂

Come on now, a troll as talented as yourself understands when something is a bit below the belt, surely you can agree that these new posters are out of line in accusing people of being pedophiles?

Come on now, a troll as talented as yourself understands when something is a bit below the belt, surely you can agree that these new posters are out of line in accusing people of being pedophiles?

I have thedude blocked, but based on what they have claimed he posted, it sounds messed up, all jokes aside. Pedophile? A bit harsh but based on what was claimed, he’s bordering the sexualization of young girls, no?

and troll? Lol, I’ve schooled you and your Leftist friends on covid. That’s not trolling just because it hurts 🤫

I’m just wondering why my post got deleted for referring to Fourteen44 as the Gary of DevilsIllustrated but these other guys can call the Dude a pedophile and nothing happens, is this mod bias? Can we get an explanation on the thought process behind that decision?

I never called him a pedophile. I posted his creepy quotes. You can deduce what’d you’d like from them.

But if you really don’t see a problem with what he’s said than that’s pretty troubling.

Show me where I called him a pedophile. Don’t be make things up.

You defending him after seeing those quotes says a lot about your character, though. Gotta stick to party lines, eh?

These guys are a bit sad. This goes beyond politics and I hope that most of the people who have been here a while recognize that. While I disagree with Fourteen and Faze, I don’t think they’re bad people, I just disagree with them. I enjoy going back and forth with them because I feel like it makes everyone better.

There is a line after all and it’s important that we remember that.

These guys are a bit sad. This goes beyond politics and I hope that most of the people who have been here a while recognize that. While I disagree with Fourteen and Faze, I don’t think they’re bad people, I just disagree with them. I enjoy going back and forth with them because I feel like it makes everyone better.

I do think it is time to move on from talking about thedude. But let it be known that he was never brought up by anyone It was after he wrote one of his novels trashing a couple of people and myself that he got the responses he got. He could have just continued to ignore the people he claims to ignore and none of that nonsense would have been brought up. Everyone was having discussions with no mention of him before, and we should going forward.

We live in a world where people consider calling out creepy comments about underage girls worse than the actual comments about underage girls.

That’s so confusing to me. I can’t grasp what goes through someone’s head to justify that.
Probably wasting your time on this. May as well move on to red pilling these TDS Biden supporters.

I’m literally just reposting things he said on rivals.

You think me calling him out is worse than those quotes? Honestly?

Reactions: Fourteen44
Please tell me this isn’t true?

Decided for yourself. @Crest is Garbage apparently sees nothing wrong with anything TheDude says in them so maybe not.

proxy.php

proxy.php

• Wow
I do think it is time to move on from talking about thedude. But let it be known that he was never brought up by anyone It was after he wrote one of his novels trashing a couple of people and myself that he got the responses he got. He could have just continued to ignore the people he claims to ignore and none of that nonsense would have been brought up. Everyone was having discussions with no mention of him before, and we should going forward.

For the record, I have no problem with anything you’ve posted. I firmly disagree with your take but that’s not at issue here. This other stuff is disturbing however.

Ain’t no coming back from that...I told y’all he had that short man complex too! 😂

Oh man, stupid me, unIgnoring their stuff to see what was going on 😆

Here is a little more background about how crazy these guys are about me, bc why not?:)

So... let's begin with Hail. Poor, crazy, obsessed Hail.

So Hail messaged me a long time ago about Dattier, bc they were in some personal kerfuffle and I didn't really know the history there... they really were going after each other. He wanted me to understand what a terrible, cruel person Dattier was with just a FEW examples he had cut and saved over the years...

Poor-Hail1.png

Poor-Hail2.png

Poor-Hail3.png

Poor-Hail4.png

Poor-Hail5.png

Poor-Hail6.png

So, a few things.

First, how much of an obsessive crazy do you have to be to literally save 10 different things that someone you don't like posted?

Second... so Hail was SO angry at Dat because he posted about him personally, and said his daddy got him his job, and he EVEN brought it up in posts where it wasn't relevant! And how DARE Dat make fun of what he does for a living?! TWICE he vented about what a CRUEL PERSON Dattier was, and he pointed out he would NEVER follow someone into random threads JUST to personally attack them, because that would be a douche move!

Nasty personal comments, following him into threads to personally attack him... you know... cruel, cruel, cruel, and he would never do it.

So, let's fast forward.

Now we go back and forth about politics a lot. And Hail is always getting nasty and personal, until he finally finds his thing to obsess about!

So, because I once said I like short women (sorry, I'm a short dude and like short women!) and because of a half tongue in cheek comment about liking pigtails (Hail, since you are so super obsessed with what hair styles I am into, here: I also like girls with REALLY long hair, and blondes, and girls with super long pigtails I can wrap my hands up in, and redheads with big curly manes... in fact, the only look I don't particularly go for is super short hair. Quick, copy and paste and put it into your file!!!) Hail decided that, from now on, he would follow that me around and accuse me of being a pedophile!

😳

Now, obviously this is super weird. I mean, I guess he knows that I am a teacher so that sort of thing is particular abhorrent for me. And it's obvious bullshit... I'm also into women with big tits and big hips, too, oh no!... And its really, really strange that he constantly brings it up in every thread I post in... I mean, he isn't some "huge douche" who would just randomly and personally attack someone in random threads like that CRUEL PERSON Dattier would do, right? But it made his asshole buddy laugh, so that's been his complete obsession, in every thread he can find... and in fact it even brought him here:)

The funny thing is is that eventually enough people got weirded out by him on the National board, and got uncomfortable with some guy going after an elementary school teacher with such a bizarre personal attack that's really gross, that Hail eventually backed off, because I think he realized that he was sounding... you know... completely insane? He stopped for a while. But you can't keep a crazy from being crazy, so he is back at it again. I don't for a second think he BELIEVES it. But he is who he is, so he will keep it up forever:)

As for SNU... eh. Just be careful with him. I mean, we played video games together a few times, and it was fine, but... He has been stalking forum members he argues with, finding their Real Life social media and sending Hail and Letsgo pictures of them and even using their pictures as his avatar. Several members straight deleted their accounts because they were worried he was stalking them, and I think Rivals moderators already pushed him up to the Rivals legal team to keep an eye on. Sooo... just be a little careful with that one.

Letsgo... the guy is all in on Joe Biden being a pedophile, so it is what it is, I suppose. Still don't think he is a bad dude... I've put several olive branches out there in the past, and we've patched things up before, but what can you do. Still hope he's doing okay.

Anyway.... just filling in the picture a TINY bit more. Sorry for them being obsessed with me and having them follow me to our Duke board! I just ignored them all a LONG time ago, and Rivals is much more fun. Plenty of conservatives you can argue with (trust me, nobody has pissed me off as much as @toonces11 did a few years ago... but I still think he is a good dude) who aren't complete nutjobs... but the internet has its crazies, I guess.
I unblocked you to see what the fuss was about and damn, I know you’re far far left (likely Communist), but you’ve hit a new low. Are those actually your posts they pasted here? If so, your sick ass shouldn’t be anywhere near any girl under 18, and you need a good ass kicking, but you’d hide behind the law.

You probably have “Cuties” on repeat.

The ultimate irony though, you were so pissed about Trumps comments on grown women. You can’t make this up 😂

Reactions: topps coach
Damn Imgur suspended me for a “hidden” post😂 Damnnnn libs errrwhere I swear 😂 wth

I’m just wondering why my post got deleted for referring to Fourteen44 as the Gary of DevilsIllustrated but these other guys can call the Dude a pedophile and nothing happens, is this mod bias? Can we get an explanation on the thought process behind that decision?

@timo0402

I’m curious on this, can you please provide an explanation so I can better perform to the TOS in the future?

@timo0402

I’m curious on this, can you please provide an explanation so I can better perform to the TOS in the future?
I have no idea man. I don’t recall deleting any comments from you but i did reorganize a million threads and combined them into this one, maybe it’s here somewhere, no clue.

If i remember correctly, you complained about something similar before and misunderstood the reasons why it was done and then backtracked.

I don’t pay a whole lot of attention to this thread (hence why i made it) and truly don’t care, so you can give it a rest with the “double standard” talk. All of you can post whatever you want and knock yourselves out.

I have no idea man. I don’t recall deleting any comments from you but i did reorganize a million threads and combined them into this one, maybe it’s here somewhere, no clue.

If i remember correctly, you complained about something similar before and misunderstood the reasons why it was done and then backtracked.

I don’t pay a whole lot of attention to this thread (hence why i made it) and truly don’t care, so you can give it a rest with the “double standard” talk. All of you can post whatever you want and knock yourselves out.

Okay, Fourteen44 is the Gary7 of Devils Illustrated. Just wanted to get that out there. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Okay,

Fourteen44 is the Gary7 of Devils Illustrated.

I also don’t think the Dude is a pedophile.

Just wanted to get that out there. Thanks for the clarification.

You don’t find anything weird about his quotes about the sexuality of HS aged girls and having a fetish for young looking girls with pigtails?

As a teacher you think that’s kosher?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT