ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

They already stated before the election in Pennsylvania that it would be days before they know the results. I’m watching those same five states: Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. I’m afraid they will quit counting around 1 am again. You know the fix is in.
Not a shot PA goes to Oz. They only need it within 2-3% to rig it for Festerman.

Who do you think is going to build us back better?
They already stated before the election in Pennsylvania that it would be days before they know the results. I’m watching those same five states: Arizona, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia. I’m afraid they will quit counting around 1 am again. You know the fix is in.
Better watch out Datt will expect a link to a properly vetted (aka Leftist) source to verify that yes we’re rigging elections.

Not a shot PA goes to Oz. They only need it within 2-3% to rig it for Festerman.
Festerman belongs in the Senate about as much as Biden in the Oval Office. They keep blaming everything on the stroke, but I’d like to see footage prestroke. I’ve got a hunch he wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed before

Just remember when Festerman pulled a 20 gauge on an unarmed black jogger….media quiet from the Left side….

This is usually the msm’s dream scenario: Rich White Guy goes vigilante on an unarmed Black man except of course when it’s a Democrat then it’s: nothing to see here folks

• Love
Reactions: Fourteen44
To go back to dattier's confusingly strange gloat, the republicans will control the house which is big. They at least have a chance of owning the senate. Their biggest losses were not winning in places that were already going to be hard to win to begin with. The propagandists in the media making it out to be a big loss for the republicans is literally the only thing that the libs have going for them.

Not familiar with this guy. But I would be interested in seeing a single progressive type objectively dispute what he is saying.
He’s very controversial. Posts things that most won’t talk about. If you get a chance, there’s 2 videos out there with him and Piers Morgan. Both are less than 10 minutes. The first one was about 5 years ago, and they went at it pretty hard. The most recent one is where Piers has changed his tune. It is a must watch.

I just asked a question. The thread had been dormant for more than a day starting less than a day after Election Day.

Not a fan of Jordan Peterson. I haven’t looked at Mac’s link. I did hear something surprisingly good from Peterson a day or two ago, which is rare but not unprecedented.

It's funny that for four years libs pretended to care about tact and being diplomatic. Now that their team is in office, the POTATUS can vilify and disparage half the country while shitting down his leg and not a peep from the limp wristed hacks who cried about how mean the orange man was on a daily basis.

“Sorry I didn't get on here and post how Montanna has said it's ok to let a baby die after it's born.”

Well, that’s good, because that would make you a lying drama queen. Montana voters rejected codifying absolute directives for healthcare professionals in its constitution. That could be better handled by legislation, including ironing out kinks in it down the line.

• Haha
Reactions: smashmouth5
It's funny that for four years libs pretended to care about tact and being diplomatic. Now that their team is in office, the POTATUS can vilify and disparage half the country while shitting down his leg and not a peep from the limp wristed hacks who cried about how mean the orange man was on a daily basis.
There’s an example of being a drama queen for you, smashmouf.

There’s an example of being a drama queen for you, smashmouf.
No. It is an example of how hypocritical you guys are. Hilarious that you are claiming that I am being a drama queen when it was you who wore a pussy hat and screamed to the sky because your lady lost an election. Haha. You literally attended those protests. Haha

“Sorry I didn't get on here and post how Montanna has said it's ok to let a baby die after it's born.”

Well, that’s good, because that would make you a lying drama queen. Montana voters rejected codifying absolute directives for healthcare professionals in its constitution. That could be better handled by legislation, including ironing out kinks in it down the line.
It's ok. We know you hate children. That's how it works, right. Just throw accusations at the wall and see what sticks. Trying to learn from the best. Keep hating babies...you be you.

It's ok. We know you hate children. That's how it works, right. Just throw accusations at the wall and see what sticks. Trying to learn from the best. Keep hating babies...you be you.
He’s a coward, regardless of his Leftist views. I guarantee he’s Caucasian, needing to virtue signal for moral fuel as well. He’s rarely been accurate here, and has been run off more than a few times here (some of those times needing a self-admitted mental health break).

• Haha
Reactions: Crest is Garbage
He’s a coward, regardless of his Leftist views. I guarantee he’s Caucasian, needing to virtue signal for moral fuel as well. He’s rarely been accurate here, and has been run off more than a few times here (some of those times needing a self-admitted mental health break).
No one virtue signals like a white liberal so that’s a safe bet. Since this thread clearly puts his fragile mental health on rocky ground, I’ve wondered why he graces us with these visits. Is it to feed his own sense of moral superiority by hanging with us Maga Neanderthal types or is it a cry for help? If it’s to brainwash or indoctrinate he already has his students for that. Let’s keep them in our prayers

Reactions: Fourteen44
Ballot harvesting has become the way to secure the outcome regardless of the candidate or issues. No need to debate or convince people to vote for you anymore when you can just gather ballots and win. Within the laws but gaming the system. Dems are 13/15 wins on delayed vote counts.

Ballot harvesting has become the way to secure the outcome regardless of the candidate or issues. No need to debate or convince people to vote for you anymore when you can just gather ballots and win. Within the laws but gaming the system. Dems are 13/15 wins on delayed vote counts.
The more chaotic the system the more it helps Dems. Prob just a coincidence

The more chaotic the system the more it helps Dems. Prob just a coincidence
It will be there go to in 2024. They analyze each race, get the voter roles, then go to work getting those mail ins returned, counting on Republicans and Independents to trust their people to vote, when they just don’t bother to show up.

Reactions: KDSTONE
It will be there go to in 2024. They analyze each race, get the voter roles, then go to work getting those mail ins returned, counting on Republicans and Independents to trust their people to vote, when they just don’t bother to show up.
“Getting those mailins returned”. That’s the part that scares me. I thought voting was intended to be confidential. These Dem operatives/ mercenaries should not have access to who’s voted and who hasn’t. If they don’t want to vote there are reasons for that and they shouldn’t have someone essentially voting for them. Lord this is corrupt

Reactions: QC Dukie
Morally corrupt for sure but its not illegal....its within the rules. Its how you can have a record 81M votes for someone who remained hidden and was unpopular, its how you can have 75% of the country say we are going in the wrong direction, that they are worried about inflation, crime, immigration and education and have a president whose popularity is at the lowest on record and still win. Only two choices remain...play the same game or reform the system because this is election engineering not true voting

Reactions: QC Dukie
Morally corrupt for sure but its not illegal....its within the rules. Its how you can have a record 81M votes for someone who remained hidden and was unpopular, its how you can have 75% of the country say we are going in the wrong direction, that they are worried about inflation, crime, immigration and education and have a president whose popularity is at the lowest on record and still win. Only two choices remain...play the same game or reform the system because this is election engineering not true voting
It’s only legal cus the foxes are in charge of the hen house. In purple states if Reps want to win they’re gonna have to hold their nose and play the same game. The Penn election proves that Keep real democracy in the red states: one person one vote

It’s a shame that we have a Pres who thinks the greatest threat to our country is half of his fellow Americans. All of his anger and hatred reserved for them. Talks to China and doesn’t mention Covid or Ouighurs. Mr Tough Guy makes Neville Chamberlain look good

No. It is an example of how hypocritical you guys are. Hilarious that you are claiming that I am being a drama queen when it was you who wore a pussy hat and screamed to the sky because your lady lost an election. Haha. You literally attended those protests. Haha
I’ll correct you once: I didn’t attend those protests.

Your equivocating President Trump’s demeanor and President Biden’s demeanor is ridiculous.

Uh… how is it at all morally corrupt to convince people to vote? The GOP tries to make it harder for people to vote.

“Getting those mailins returned”. That’s the part that scares me. I thought voting was intended to be confidential. These Dem operatives/ mercenaries should not have access to who’s voted and who hasn’t. If they don’t want to vote there are reasons for that and they shouldn’t have someone essentially voting for them. Lord this is corrupt
Voter registration and who has voted are both public record. How you vote is confidential. It’s just as available to Republicans and they use the exact same ground game.

Unless the format gets seriously overhauled, republicans won't win anything major again. I don't think it matters if it's Trump or DeSantis. The dems have gotten really good at running elections.
The republicans right now are a clusterf@&*.

But the dems? These yahoos figured out if Mr Potato Head can become President, then it's nothing to get this mush brain and a dead person elected in PA. This is "Weekend at Bernie's" sh*%.

Unless the format gets seriously overhauled, republicans won't win anything major again. I don't think it matters if it's Trump or DeSantis. The dems have gotten really good at running elections.
The republicans right now are a clusterf@&*.

But the dems now? These yahoos figured out if Mr Potato Head can become President, then it's nothing to get this mush brain and a dead person elected in PA. This is "Weekend at Bernie's" sh*%.
Believe me, the Democrats aren’t any less of a mess. Gerrymandering is one way Republicans are very good at elections. There are plenty of things from their playbook I wish Dems would do (gerrymandering’s not being one of them).

The biggest thing holding the GOP back is their platform. They aren’t going to win the culture war. They aren’t going to win young people over with “bootstraps” messaging when those young people can see how badly the system is rigged against them.

Democrats we’re once the party of slavery. Now they’re the party of civil rights. In a country that continues to get more and more diverse, the GOP needs to change if they hope to be relevant.

I’ll correct you once: I didn’t attend those protests.

Your equivocating President Trump’s demeanor and President Biden’s demeanor is ridiculous.
So what do you think about how angry and divisive our president is?

• Haha
Reactions: Dattier
If You Are Not a Liberal When You Are Young, You
Have No Heart, and If You Are Not a Conservative
When Old, You Have No Brain’
Churchill i believe

Yet voting for the party that is eroding your paycheck, limiting your job opportunies by shrinking the econony and curtailing your chances at home ownership by raising interest rates - all of which they voted for seems to be against their self interest wouldnt you say? I concede that the youth vote emotionally ( abortion, democracy...whatever that means) and are lead by the messaging of the left unfortunately...our electorate isnt getting smarter, its going the other direction.

On the GOP, I agree change is needed. Too many long standing party members who are feckless and are just establishment hacks at this point...I'd vote for term limits in a heartbeat. We need younger leaders - on both sides, ones that are in touch with the generations that understand where we should be as a nation...that can appeal to the youth about their future, the old for their health and saftey and to everyone for economic opportunity, security and well being. I hope 2024 ushers in new more vibrant leaders on both sides

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT