ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Old Joe doing his thing.
Well, the potato says that his other son is the smartest person he knows. So we know not to take anything he says as the truth. What a joke. But hey, he did lower gas prices for 98 straight days. No other president can claim that accomplishment.

Reactions: smashmouth5
I'll take your 98 days of slightly falling gas prices and raise you 550 days of shrinking household income.

looking good, libs.

This idiot will say anything and receive zero pushback from the propagandists in the media.

inflation was under 1% when he "decided" to run for president. It was at 1.2% when he took office. Tackling this issue has been so important to him that he lied and said it was transitory at the beginning of the concern. Then he lied and blamed Putin when it was at 7.8% before Putin invading Ukraine. Then he lied and said it was 0%. And now that it is nearing 9% if not there already, he is lying and saying that it has been an issue for years. But hey, how about those 98 days of falling gas prices?

This idiot will say anything and receive zero pushback from the propagandists in the media.

inflation was under 1% when he "decided" to run for president. It was at 1.2% when he took office. Tackling this issue has been so important to him that he lied and said it was transitory at the beginning of the concern. Then he lied and blamed Putin when it was at 7.8% before Putin invading Ukraine. Then he lied and said it was 0%. And now that it is nearing 9% if not there already, he is lying and saying that it has been an issue for years. But hey, how about those 98 days of falling gas prices?
I mean, his words, he’s been in Congress since the silent era. Once a politician, always a politician. Politicians, both sides of the aisle care about one thing and one thing only, and that’s remaining in office. He’s literally no different than McConnell, Pelosi, or any of the other dinosaurs that have been in office for decades upon decades. Before they simply die in office or retire at 90. Then, they’re celebrated as hero’s. It’s fu****g absurd. This guy is a joke, and he’s one of many. Unfortunately for us, he’s at the top.

I’d still like to know who’s calling the shots. We all know it ain’t Mr Potato head.
It’s weird right? Someone who has so much power but no one knows who or why. Whoever it is, must be a true believer bc their political instincts are terrible. Joe couldn’t have done much worse. Only msm support has kept this wobbly train close to the tracks

It’s weird right? Someone who has so much power but no one knows who or why. Whoever it is, must be a true believer bc their political instincts are terrible. Joe couldn’t have done much worse. Only msm support has kept this wobbly train close to the tracks
Who ever is behind the scenes can do what they've wanted to do, but couldn't before due to their face being in front of America. It's the perfect setup. Run the country into the shitter, and ol Joe gets the blame. Plus, with the condition of his mind, it's not like he knows anyway. All they do is medicate him enough, and pray he just doesn't f*%# things up too bad in front of the camera. And the cacklin hen is just as dumb.
And of course the good ol media has their back.

Last edited:
Reactions: KDSTONE

Anyone that thinks inflation is around 9% is an idiot. It’s at least double that. The msm just pushes that fact narrative and the non thinkers just eat it up.

Reactions: Mac9192
Anyone that thinks inflation is around 9% is an idiot. It’s at least double that. The msm just pushes that fact narrative and the non thinkers just eat it up.
Thing is, food and gas aren't included in that 9%. So you are correct that it is actually higher when you include the things that we spend our money on the most.

Reactions: smashmouth5
There’s a saying: Figures don’t lie, liars figure.

So they want to make it so they can go after gun makers when somebody kills somebody with a gun. Do these same rules apply when the first person dies from this? But of course there is no gain of function research going on in the US.

They never said there had to be a reason for aborting your child before, other than the mother simply didn’t want it. Now it’s justified because of inflation. I don’t get it
Well. The reason being that the mother simply didn't want the child was the quiet part they used to not say out loud. That used to be the anomaly according to the libs who say that abortion is a crucial right of a woman for reasons of rape and incest. Or... the health of the mother. Legal, safe and rare became any reason, any time without apology. It really shows the lack of care for human life. Which is surprising coming from the group that cares so much about certain lives and has so much empathy. These people are sick.

Further proof that not only are liberals mentally deranged, they are low and disgusting people.

I don’t agree with abortion, but I’m not going to say a woman shouldn’t have the choice. That said, she’s (and what she said) is disgusting. We cross lines when we use abortion as a lever of convenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: GhostOf301
Last I remember, it takes a male and female to make a baby. The male should have some say so too.
Yea it’s a fine line. It’s one argument I tend to avoid overall - my heart knows it’s wrong, but I don’t want people telling me what to with my body so hard for me to dictate what another does. My ex had an abortion when we were in college. It still haunts me 25 years later, but I’d also be a serious hypocrite if I tell a woman she can’t have one.

Carry the one? Zero days. They don’t seek charges on their side.

Gas is up again though. Think that’s what everyone comes here to check.
It's a catch 22, though. We weren't talking about it when it was "falling" because we would have had to give the dementia ridden pedo credit. But now we're talking about it only because they are rising and we can blame the potato. Liberal logic suggests that we are hypocrites.

That said, I am now convinced that dattier is some kind of a wizard. He had to have known that the gas prices would go up starting on the exact day that he wanted to shame everyone for not being happy about or little less expensive, expensive gas.

And btw, the radicals in congress would have already drawn impeachment papers on Trump if he tried to interfere with the midterm elections by attempting to bully the Saudis into waiting until after the elections to reduce oil production.

It's a catch 22, though. We weren't talking about it when it was "falling" because we would have had to give the dementia ridden pedo credit. But now we're talking about it only because they are rising and we can blame the potato. Liberal logic suggests that we are hypocrites.

That said, I am now convinced that dattier is some kind of a wizard. He had to have known that the gas prices would go up starting on the exact day that he wanted to shame everyone for not being happy about or little less expensive, expensive gas.

And btw, the radicals in congress would have already drawn impeachment papers on Trump if he tried to interfere with the midterm elections by attempting to bully the Saudis into waiting until after the elections to reduce oil production.
It would be impeachment numero tres already.

To be honest I’d rather have that Than the garbage they’re passing now.

Predictions:

The GOP gains a narrow majority in the House.
The Democrats retain a narrow edge in the Senate.

Two years of hyper-partisan cat and dog fights with very little legislation passed.
Neither Biden nor Trump are the nominees for their respective parties in 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT