ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Look, I’m an
🤔🤔🤔🤔. Got first shot 12/2020 and second shot a month later

Look, I’m an Independent who tries to stay out of this stuff but Biden is an absolute train wreck. We need someone non-Trump who can win next round as the intentional destruction of America is painful to watch….

Look, I’m an

Look, I’m an Independent who tries to stay out of this stuff but Biden is an absolute train wreck. We need someone non-Trump who can win next round as the intentional destruction of America is painful to watch….
Intentional is key and what a lot of people don’t realize that

Reactions: KDSTONE
There are so many clusters now you can't even keep up.

Please don't release anymore oil from the strategic reserve Sloppy Joe. I can't afford it.

Intentional is key and what a lot of people don’t realize that
The only option outside of Trump that I’d want would be Desantis. Trump couldn’t be bought, that’s why I like him. That was good, but the swamp is so deep and wide, he alienated everyone up there. He was not letting them run rampant, and put America first.

🤔🤔🤔🤔. Got first shot 12/2020 and second shot a month later

Good news is that inflation has taken a breather. It went from 8.5% in March to 8.3% in April.

But. Context is everything. Those jobs weren't created. They were re-employed. And at a slow rate when you consider where we should be.

To the gas prices. We have a plan. Make it illegal to raise prices without addressing the supply. Good news is you won't pay more for gas. Bad news... you won't have gas to pay for.

But let's get all riled up over abortion. That or $40 billion to Ukraine, baby formula for immigrants before citizens, crippling costs on everyday items that you can find and a handful of other issues like energy or transportation costs.

Reactions: KDSTONE
The only option outside of Trump that I’d want would be Desantis. Trump couldn’t be bought, that’s why I like him. That was good, but the swamp is so deep and wide, he alienated everyone up there. He was not letting them run rampant, and put America first.
I wasn’t against Trump, he just won’t win again, that’s for sure. The establishment has brainwashed enough Americans to dislike him and Trump simply won’t try to win over any of those people……and that’s assuming the race wasn’t rigged.

Reactions: Mac9192
It has to be rigged with the sh!t show that’s going on in the US now. There’s no way the Biden administration would be doing all the things their doing if they didn’t know they have the election rigged going forward. A person couldn’t screw things up any more if they tried. It has to be intentional. You can bank on a severed Covid outbreak in early October.

I’m trump till the end but desantis is the only other option IMO

Gee I wonder why we have a shortage of formula - these fools don’t even care if they’re caught 😂

Gee I wonder why we have a shortage of formula - these fools don’t even care if they’re caught 😂

Follow the money. As Velvet Jones would say, "It's as easy as that."

Reactions: Fourteen44
I wasn’t against Trump, he just won’t win again, that’s for sure. The establishment has brainwashed enough Americans to dislike him and Trump simply won’t try to win over any of those people……and that’s assuming the race wasn’t rigged.
And now with the abortion issue front and center he won’t gain any women voters that he might otherwise have given Clueless Joes abysmal performance

Reactions: Fourteen44
This dude has been pretty good at calling these things….get a cabinet freezer if you don’t have one. All these years I’ve mocked preppers, well, they’re about to have their moment to shine. FJB.

Reactions: pisgah101
If you refuse to admit she is incompetent, and Biden is both incompetent and incoherent, you are part of the problem.
Bc of identity politics and how much the Left depends on it for its very existence, she could walk up there and literally urinate on the podium and the 40 % that voted for her would say it’s a cry for racial justice

280795028_2625983987531972_3765155173506132914_n.jpg

Sloppy Joe is handling gas prices so well that I saw a news story where gas stations are starting to reprogram their pumps so they can handle 10 dollar a gallon gas.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

We have a habit of focusing on the negatives. Yeah gas is UP, everyday items cost more, housing is unaffordable for 50% of the country, energy costs are through the roof, supply chain is crippled and you can't feed your babies. But there are bills being introduced to solve more important issues. Gender equality, men having babies, gender studies in Mexico. Oh and abortions up to birth. Let's focus on these positives and we can live happy lives.

We have a habit of focusing on the negatives. Yeah gas is UP, everyday items cost more, housing is unaffordable for 50% of the country, energy costs are through the roof, supply chain is crippled and you can't feed your babies. But there are bills being introduced to solve more important issues. Gender equality, men having babies, gender studies in Mexico. Oh and abortions up to birth. Let's focus on these positives and we can live happy lives.
I haven’t kept up with any of these things. I was all in on the Johnny Depp trial, and now ufo’s.

Agree. People need to just focus on the positives. Like sure, did the left call up some witnesses before Congress that couldn’t identify what a woman was? Sure. Did they say men can get pregnant and have an abortion? Sure. But that’s a Thursday on Capitol Hill. The real thing is, did you take public transportation today so that you didn’t contribute to the climate crisis.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT