ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Anybody remember the border patrol agent that was accused of whipping people and Sloppy Joe had no trouble smearing? Investigation done...nothing found...no apology. Today a border patrol agent dies while trying to save an illegal alien. Anybody heard anything from Sloppy Joe?

Last edited:
200.gif

For the first in 2 years the economy has shrank.

Let's Go Brandon!
As you know those growth numbers were bogus in the first place. The economy artificially contracted due to the lockdown measures as much as the virus. When they finally decided to reopen they bragged about how fast the economy was growing. You couldn’t make this sh up

Reactions: smashmouth5
Anyone see Biden speaking today about accommodating the Russians?
Glad more Twitter users will now get to see this. Last month the tweet w his gaffe would have been shut done.

Reactions: smashmouth5
Anyone see Biden speaking today about accommodating the Russians?
Glad more Twitter users will now get to see this. Last month the tweet w his gaffe would have been shut done.
Na I can’t watch this carnival act anymore and keep my sanity at the same time. We all have choices to make

Reactions: The_Only_Blue
How many closet Brandon fans do we actually have here? Seeing the crying and tantrums in response to my Holes record choke thread has me a bit worried about some of the Duke stalkers, I mean “fans” here......wtf is going on? Do we need safe spaces and Biden’s disinformation board?

How many closet Brandon fans do we actually have here? Seeing the crying and tantrums in response to my Holes record choke thread has me a bit worried about some of the Duke stalkers, I mean “fans” here......wtf is going on? Do we need safe spaces and Biden’s disinformation board?
I believe you are having a bit of a maturity issue here. It isn't difficult to respectfully disagree and accept that your way of thinking isn't the only way of thinking. If we're being honest, your attitude is more in line with those who need safe spaces than those you are poorly attempting to insult. Your inability to separate your emotions from one topic to another makes this apparent.

• Haha
Reactions: Fourteen44
I believe you are having a bit of a maturity issue here. It isn't difficult to respectfully disagree and accept that your way of thinking isn't the only way of thinking. If we're being honest, your attitude is more in line with those who need safe spaces than those you are poorly attempting to insult. Your inability to separate your emotions from one topic to another makes this apparent.
Says one who’s had some interesting posts here - I’ll say thank you for that. Just carry on man, I’m not offended by you. And if laughing at some fools here is a maturity issue then I want to be very immature. Life is better with laughs. It’s all good.

And it’s easy to insult any hole fan. Are you referring to Mac, or Timo? Those aren’t insults, those are observational statements. You understand the difference, right?

I changed my reply but it’s still here - iirc you constantly complain about Biden here but in a temper tantric way.....lmk if I’m wrong.
Lol. You really are a child, aren't you? What's not to complain about? And how is that relevant to your childish attitude? You literally brought up safe spaces and then criticize me for being critical of the whack left.

We're done here.

• Love
Reactions: Fourteen44
Lol. You really are a child, aren't you? What's not to complain about? And how is that relevant to your childish attitude? You literally brought up safe spaces and then criticize me for being critical of the whack left.

We're done here.
Thank you for portraying exactly what I just said. Made my life easier here. Many here and elsewhere complain about Brandon, but it is in a well thought manner, IMO. Cheers buddy!

PS I think of it in more of a clinical setting but still applies to speech/communication:

“A report of a directly observed phenomenon, especially in a scientific experiment.”

@Fourteen44, I think you need to step away for a while. I’ll admit I like a good debate, but dude, you take it to another level. Also never have had an issue with you, and I know you enjoy confrontation, but you seem a lot more edgy this past year.

@Fourteen44, I think you need to step away for a while. I’ll admit I like a good debate, but dude, you take it to another level. Also never have had an issue with you, and I know you enjoy confrontation, but you seem a lot more edgy this past year.
I’m fine my man, I’m just poking at you “the sky is falling” people who can’t decipher a post without pissing on a good time.

hell, look at what your boy @GhostOf301 just did on that thread. Seriously. Read his last post and then read my original thread, then tell me my following “are you that stupid” question isn’t substantiated....maybe I should substitute lazy for stupid?

I’m fine my man, I’m just poking at you “the sky is falling” people who can’t decipher a post without pissing on a good time.

hell, look at what your boy @GhostOf301 just did on that thread. Seriously. Read his last post and then read my original thread, then tell me my following “are you that stupid” question isn’t substantiated....maybe I should substitute lazy for stupid?
Go take your mid-afternoon nap. They'll be a snack for you when you wake up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT