ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

• Haha
Reactions: Shatterthesky22
He can never hold office again! Wooooooooooohhhhooooooooooooo!!!
Don’t think you are smart enough to know this but the Senate has to vote to convict him which even Senate Democrats have said they do not have the votes to do.The Democrats pray for this because they know that health allowing he will be the nominee four years from now

137230407_3853002294738660_2612467685006478473_o.jpg

Don’t think you are smart enough to know this but the Senate has to vote to convict him which even Senate Democrats have said they do not have the votes to do.The Democrats pray for this because they know that health allowing he will be the nominee four years from now
No, really? You understand the Senate Majority leader, who is currently a Republican also supports his impeachment? They'll fall in line.

I thought the mental health would instantly improve with some people after Trump lost the election. But he really has done a number on some folks.

I still think it’s a bunch of wasted energy. ESPECIALLY right now! There’s very little chance Trump would run again, and even less of a chance he would actually win now. But it is what it is. We’re all just trying to hang on, pay our taxes, and now brace for impact lol.
Does accountability matter?

Does accountability matter?
For which side? Republicans have sold out but surely you aren’t saying the Demorats hold themselves accountable. Come on boogie, don’t stoop to the level of the other liberals here. You don’t come across quite as delusional as they are.

Think about what you said. If someone were to put the last 4 Presidents accomplishments down, with no name over what good was done, everyone would choose Trump as the best. The media has brainwashed you all to think otherwise. That itself is criminal.

• Haha
For which side? Republicans have sold out but surely you aren’t saying the Demorats hold themselves accountable. Come on boogie, don’t stoop to the level of the other liberals here. You don’t come across quite as delusional as they are.

Think about what you said. If someone were to put the last 4 Presidents accomplishments down, with no name over what good was done, everyone would choose Trump as the best. The media has brainwashed you all to think otherwise. That itself is criminal.

accomplishments and such at what cost?...every seemingly good gets yanks back with the mind boggling things done or not done...that comparison would be interesting to see.............but yeah accountability for what we saw last week would be a start as to me he was the clear orchestrator of that blight that will go down in history

accomplishments and such at what cost?...every seemingly good gets yanks back with the mind boggling things done or not done...that comparison would be interesting to see.............but yeah accountability for what we saw last week would be a start as to me he was the clear orchestrator of that blight that will go down in history
Quick to blame Trump. What about the last year or longer, with all the destruction done to cities, who bears the blame there?

Quick to blame Trump. What about the last year or longer, with all the destruction done to cities, who bears the blame there?
I 100% blame trump and his rhetoric....the damage done to cities was bad too, but imo wasnt spearheaded by the POTUS, we all know the initial protests were about social injustices and police brutality that got out of hand when opposition, far greater than what we saw last week at the Capitol, tried to prevent and disrupt peaceful intended protests....thats my take

His supporters are the ones obsessing about him on internet message boards?

His supporters are obsessed with everything he says and does. The effort is to sway people to see the light by people on here and out in the world, though it may be pointless. People like @Mac9192 and countless others will never see him for what he is. Did you read about the bank manager who took his own life rather than face federal charges for taking part in the insurrection last week? All these people being arrested and facing federal charges for him. The willingness to lose everything for him is scary and sad. I feel sorry for the people who fell for the con and continue hanging on his every word as if it's gospel sent from God above. If I'm obsessive for trying to expose a charlatan to his cult, then so be it.

I 100% blame trump and his rhetoric....the damage done to cities was bad too, but imo wasnt spearheaded by the POTUS, we all know the initial protests were about social injustices and police brutality that got out of hand when opposition, far greater than what we saw last week at the Capitol, tried to prevent and disrupt peaceful intended protests....thats my take
Dear lord. Who tried to prevent and disrupt peaceful protests? To answer your question from earlier, does accountability matter? Apparently not in certain cases. Ridiculous.

Reactions: topps coach
His supporters are obsessed with everything he says and does. The effort is to sway people to see the light by people on here and out in the world, though it may be pointless. People like @Mac9192 and countless others will never see him for what he is. Did you read about the bank manager who took his own life rather than face federal charges for taking part in the insurrection last week? All these people being arrested and facing federal charges for him. The willingness to lose everything for him is scary and sad. I feel sorry for the people who fell for the con and continue hanging on his every word as if it's gospel sent from God above. If I'm obsessive for trying to expose a charlatan to his cult, then so be it.
As long as you agree that it is pointless. I do think it is insane how some of his supporters have acted. But I think that a lot of people aren't rising up as much for him as they are against a political system that they feel is corrupt and doesn't serve the people the way the founding fathers intended. You may find that to be crazy, and from what we saw last week, you may be right. But these people were here before Trump and they'll be here after Trump has long been gone.

Delusional.

As long as you agree that it is pointless. I do think it is insane how some of his supporters have acted. But I think that a lot of people aren't rising up as much for him as they are against a political system that they feel is corrupt and doesn't serve the people the way the founding fathers intended. You may find that to be crazy, and from what we saw last week, you may be right. But these people were here before Trump and they'll be here after Trump has long been gone.

It may be pointless. Trump is a symptom of the problem. All this shit just didn't materialize with him becoming president. It's clear these people latched onto him. He gave them an outlet. Stoked their fears and concerns. Now, he's leaving and they're clearly desperate to hold onto to him and what they believe he stands for. I find that most alarming. Especially since Trump clearly only cares about one thing and that's Trump. His brand, image, and monetary wealth. By his own actions he's done irreparable damage to that. It took the insurrection he incited to have other elites finally turn on him. Look, the pitchforks are out in full force. That's why we've seen protests against the economic strive and racial injustice taking place in this country, and I am all for it. Peacefully expressing your views is fine with me. Trying to storm the capitol because you've been sold a bunch of lies is not.

Guess you missed all the police stuff?
You mean all the police stuff where thousands of cops sat back while people were spitting in their faces, calling them the most hateful and vile things and threatening their lives and their family's lives? Or the police stuff where they stood back while peaceful protesters burned hundreds of police vehicles and in some cases, precincts? Or police stuff where the police stood back while thousands of businesses were looted and in some cases burned to the ground?

What police stuff is it that you are claiming disrupted or prevented peaceful protests? The police are who you are claiming to have been talking about when you said opposition? Again, ridiculous.

Reactions: topps coach
Truth is liberals have little fact to fall back on. Almost all is feelings. And you can’t knock what Trump has accomplished, you can only brow beat what he has said, or in A LOT of instances, what the media is lying about.

Even the stuff that has been posted about him on video gets twisted around. You are all sheep to the media. Very sad.

Truth is liberals have little fact to fall back on. Almost all is feelings. And you can’t knock what Trump has accomplished, you can only brow beat what he has said, or in A LOT of instances, what the media is lying about.

Even the stuff that has been posted about him on video gets twisted around. You are all sheep to the media. Very sad.

Here you go again with the sheep thing. You accuse others of twisting Trump's words, yet you actually inserted words into a speech that he didn't say to justify something he did say.

You always carry on about feelings and facts, but then you talk about all Trump's accomplishments. I've posted the links before so I'm not going to do it again.

Facts:

Trump administration's first three years grew jobs at a lesser rate than Obama's last three (You can consult Burea of Labor).

The stock market grew (percentage wise) at a lesser rate than it did during the Obama years (You don't need the mainstream media here, either; find market numbers and break out a calculator).

Trump's "unprecedented" unemployment rates are a continuation of the same trajectory they were when he took office.

Trump's "historic tax cuts" didn't do as much to help the people kicking in windows on Capitol Hill as it did the people who have kicked him off social media, so I've never understood why so many of the deranged segment of his supporters cite that as a great accomplishment. This was best exemplified by the woman on TV who expressed her happiness with the difference the tax cuts made in her paycheck by exclaiming how the total for the year would pay for her Costco membership.

Trump's administration got roughly 80 feet of new wall built with military funds as opposed to thr roughly 450 feet of new wall with Mexican funds he promised.

Trump promised to overhaul Obamacare. Somehow he wasn't able to do that with control of both houses his first two years in office.

He deserves credit for the Covid vaccine. He showed the best way to solve a problem is to throw unprecedented financial resources at a problem along with the promise to throw even more later at the companies who solve the problem. His legacy as it pertains to Covid will also include the lack of seriousness to which he treated the virus along the way to the vaccine and the roughly 400,000 Americans we will have lost to it by the time he leaves office.

He has helped to achieve a level of division among American citizens that hasn't been seen since at least the 1960s and possibly the 1860s.

Last, I saw you mention peace in the Middle East yesterday. Do you mind explaining his achievement of Middle East peace to me?

I’ve known you guys were misinformed, and if you want to say Obama did better with the economy, that’s your delusional choice, but to argue what he’s done in terms of peace in Middle East is showing either serious incompetence or msm hasn’t even mentioned it on air.

You mean all the police stuff where thousands of cops sat back while people were spitting in their faces, calling them the most hateful and vile things and threatening their lives and their family's lives? Or the police stuff where they stood back while peaceful protesters burned hundreds of police vehicles and in some cases, precincts? Or police stuff where the police stood back while thousands of businesses were looted and in some cases burned to the ground?

What police stuff is it that you are claiming disrupted or prevented peaceful protests? The police are who you are claiming to have been talking about when you said opposition? Again, ridiculous.

Except for the talking part, I don't condone any of the actions you described. Although the officers who had to listen to those words may not have been the same ones who committed the heinous crimes being protested, many of them have been complicit in creating a culture where officers do not act as their brother's keeper.

I do think some of what you said has been exaggerated. Hundreds of police cars and entire precincts burned to the ground? I don't know about that.

That said, there also seemed to be a lot of peaceful protesters who were roughed up (I'm being light with my choice of words), too.

At the end of the day, the voices of the protesters need to be heard. Once we begin to see real change and we stop seeing unarmed Black men getting killed at traffic stops, or standing in a friend's garage or walking into your own home carrying a sub sandwich then maybe there won't be a need for protests.

Maybe when you have terrible instances like I described and the officers are actually held to criminal accountability, you won't see what we had this summer. As sad as it is to say, it is highly unlikely the two officers who were convicted on federal civil rights charges in the Rodney King beating would have ever served time had the 1992 riots not occurred after the original acquittals of the four officers charged at the state level.

Hopefully, one day there will no longer be a need for protests around police violence. Based on the sheer number of people in this country killed by law enforcement officers every year, the killings probably won't ever completely stop. However once a criminal conviction becomes the expected outcome for an officer who kills an unarmed man, particularly a Black one, rather than a pipe dream, maybe there will no longer be the protests we have seen.

You misread my question. I didn't want a link. I wanted you to actually explain what he achieved.
This is why I call you the Rev. He gave both coupons to Taco Bell, and moved the Capitol to Jerusalem, where he’s putting in a strip mall. Everything you’ve typed is a lie, and you’re too damn ignorant to get anything.

You’re really just a pathetic, racist piece of shit. A sexual intellect. You know what that is?

No matter what he does, Trump can’t do any right. Who knows if there will really be peace between Israel and the Palestinians, but, he helped get one signed. Each President before has vowed to make relations better, but none have accomplished it. They all lied.

The reason is simple: our leaders before Trump (the Establishment) haven’t wanted there to be peace. Wars bring money, and we’ve had way too many politicians getting very rich off of conflicts/wars. Concocted situations, no fault to the brave men and women that go over there, but they are doing it for peanuts while these greedy liars become multi millionaires. They should all be in prison.

This is why I call you the Rev. He gave both coupons to Taco Bell, and moved the Capitol to Jerusalem, where he’s putting in a strip mall. Everything you’ve typed is a lie, and you’re too damn ignorant to get anything.

You’re really just a pathetic, racist piece of shit. A sexual intellect. You know what that is?

Wow. I'll take that as a no, you can't come close to explaining it. You just know he tweeted about it.

Wow.

In other words, no, you can't explain it. You just know he tweeted about it.

@Jtre, read my above post. You didn’t answer my question. Do you know what a sexual intellect is?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT