ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

135807851_1789259301237572_5785456421702970354_n.jpg

What part of what he said has been distorted?

Please explicitly point to it in the excerpt.

I'm trying to understand, but I just don't see it.

It is there. He said those things about Mexicans coming to this country. When you contrast his statements about rapists and drug dealers with his assumption that there are probably some good people, too, it makes it all the more clear what he was trying to say.
I wish I could find his entire speech about Mexicans and immigration. His line about rapist and murderers was about MS-13.

The truth is the media is corrupt on a massive level. Proof is if Biden made it to the Presidential election as a Republican, he would never have won. The media would have crucified him. In reality, if he was a Republican, he wouldn’t win any political office. Once the media was done for him, he wouldn’t even win a local election, like Sewage Commissioner.

In all honesty, he’s not fit for that spot anyway. He would lose at Scrabble at the Nursing Home.

I wish I could find his entire speech about Mexicans and immigration. His line about rapist and murderers was about MS-13.

The truth is the media is corrupt on a massive level. Proof is if Biden made it to the Presidential election as a Republican, he would never have won. The media would have crucified him. In reality, if he was a Republican, he wouldn’t win any political office. Once the media was done for him, he wouldn’t even win a local election, like Sewage Commissioner.

In all honesty, he’s not fit for that spot anyway. He would lose at Scrabble at the Nursing Home.

I posted the entire transcript in the above post. Since that wasn't good enough for you, I found the video, too.

Now, please, watch, read, whatever. Show me where his comments about Mexicans have been misconstrued or where I have somehow twisted or spun his words. They're his words and he said them, in the exact way I presented.

Trump doesn't mention MS-13 in this speech. Perhaps, I'm wrong, but i don't think Trump knew MS-13 was a gang at this point.

I posted the entire transcript in the above post. Since that wasn't good enough for you, I found the video, too.

Now, please, watch, read, whatever. Show me where his comments about Mexicans have been misconstrued or where I have somehow twisted or spun his words. They're his words and he said them, in the exact way I presented.

Trump doesn't mention MS-13 in this speech. Perhaps, I'm wrong, but i don't think Trump knew MS-13 was a gang at this point.
I listened to the first 12 or so minutes, and stopped when he mentioned Islamic terrorists. He said nothing that wasn’t true about Mexico. More bad than good has been coming in, and that’s a fact. Way, way too many drugs, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers are coming in.
We live on 2 different worlds if you interpreted his comments about Mexico as being bad. I don’t know what to say if you find fault in his comments.

He was also right in 16, saying America doesn’t win anymore. Spot on.

I listened to the first 12 or so minutes, and stopped when he mentioned Islamic terrorists. He said nothing that wasn’t true about Mexico. More bad than good has been coming in, and that’s a fact. Way, way too many drugs, drug dealers, rapists, and murderers are coming in.
We live on 2 different worlds if you interpreted his comments about Mexico as being bad. I don’t know what to say if you find fault in his comments.

He was also right in 16, saying America doesn’t win anymore. Spot on.

It was never about what whether you agreed with his words. It was whether he actually made the statements. It sounds like you now admit he made them. And there was no mention of MS-13 as you previously stated.

You again confuse facts with (I guess you would call them) opinions. Research and data indicate that immigrants actually commit crimes at a lower rates than born U.S. citizens.

To move away from statistical data, do you really think there are more Mexicans coming to this country to rape, murder, rob and sell drugs than there are who come to simply work, possibly get an education and build a better life for themselves and their families?

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
@Jtre, you’re twisting words again. Stay on point, and don’t try to shift on me. I find no fault in what Trump said. He was clearly saying that there was too much bad coming in, unfortunately outweighing the good. The good can come in using the proper avenues. The bad won’t.

But the liberals are wired to look for everything to blast Trump about, so blind in their hatred, that they refuse to see what really gets said. The most important job the President has is protecting the country.

Last edited:
@Jtre, you’re twisting words again. Stay on point, and don’t try to shift on me. I find no fault in what Trump said. He was clearly saying that there was too much bad coming in, unfortunately outweighing the good. The good can come in using the proper avenues. The bad won’t.

But the liberals are wired to look for everything to blast Trump about, so blind in their hatred, that they refuse to see what really gets said. The most important job the President has is protecting the country.

I didn't twist anything. In this particular situation, you have inserted words and thoughts into Trump's speech that weren't there in an attempt to justify the comments he made.

I didn't twist anything. In this particular situation, you have inserted words and thoughts into Trump's speech that weren't there in an attempt to justify the comments he made.
I don’t think so. I listened to what he said, and he was spot on with everything. Your hatred blinds you, which is no surprise. Again, the first job of the President is to protect the citizens, and stopping the bad from coming in is one of them.

It’s obvious to anyone who would watch it objectively, which is apparent that you can’t do.

I don’t think so. I listened to what he said, and he was spot on with everything. Your hatred blinds you, which is no surprise. Again, the first job of the President is to protect the citizens, and stopping the bad from coming in is one of them.

It’s obvious to anyone who would watch it objectively, which is apparent that you can’t do.

Trump said what he said. A professional PR person might be able to spin it but, quite frankly, you're a little out of your depth trying to do that.

I don't hate anyone. I don't really like to use that word in such a way. It's ironic that you always talk about people who are blinded by hatred but the manner in which you address others and refer to others who think differently than you would indicate that it may be you who is incapable of looking at certain things objectively.

Reactions: BOOGIEMAN1914
So let me get this straight...I havnt read though the comments, so it might have been discussed. They’re impeaching Trump, which would take until Jan 19 to take affect. 1 day before sleep Joe takes office. Sooo can somebody elaborate on the significance of 1 day? Lol I don’t much get it

Seems like a a lot of wasted energy ( I would guess it would affect his pension at most ) of a rich man lol ????

So let me get this straight...I havnt read though the comments, so it might have been discussed. They’re impeaching Trump, which would take until Jan 19 to take affect. 1 day before sleep Joe takes office. Sooo can somebody elaborate on the significance of 1 day? Lol I don’t much get it
One way for the impeachment is to prevent him from ever being able to run again. But, the bigger reason is they’re scared of him, and what he knows.
The libs won’t believe that, but then again, they are all unfortunately still sheep, and it’s not all their fault because they still believe the media is real. Its like believing in Santa.

He can never hold office again! Wooooooooooohhhhooooooooooooo!!!

One way for the impeachment is to prevent him from ever being able to run again. But, the bigger reason is they’re scared of him, and what he knows.
The libs won’t believe that, but then again, they are all unfortunately still sheep, and it’s not all their fault because they still believe the media is real. Its like believing in Santa.

Yeah, yeah, sheep, blind, etc. Same thing over and over and over.

Most people learn as children that if everyone around you has a problem with you, the problem is you, not them.

Yet, for some reason, you, a grown man with kids of your own, seems to believe that it's Donald Trump, alone, who is in the right and it's everyone else (Democrats, now Republicans, FBI, CIA, DOJ, Media, I'm sure I'm missing some other entities you've mentioned) who is wrong.

Donald Trump, who's been sued by scores of people he's contracted and employed for non-payment and who has cheated on everyone of his wives, is the moral compass of America it's everyone else who are dirty as hell.

I cannot wrap my mind around how a sane adult would think that way.

Seems like a a lot of wasted energy ( I would guess it would affect his pension at most ) of a rich man lol ????

He would lose the pension and be kept from holding office again. I'm not 100 percent on this, but I think I read years ago that a president who is impeached and convicted may lose or have limits placed on his security detail. Again, not 100 on that.

Beyond what is above, the historical recognition of it is a big part.

Reactions: IFaZe
Say what you want, but if you watch the news other than to get the weather forecast,( even that, you might as well flip a coin😂, you’re a baaaaa...sheep🤷‍♂️

Trump would be 79 years old. Republicans would never let him through the primaries. This is about bragging rights and stripping him of his benefits that he would receive until 10 years from now when he will likely be dead. But whatever.

I just watched Trump's video on Brett Baier's show.

This was a message Trump should have sent five years ago during his initial campaign. Instead, he stood in front of his rally goers and encouraged them to assault protesters and hecklers.

Most of it sounded good but it really came off as the dude who finds Jesus in the backseat of a police car.

Trump would be 79 years old. Republicans would never let him through the primaries. This is about bragging rights and stripping him of his benefits that he would receive until 10 years from now when he will likely be dead. But whatever.

I disagree with calling it bragging rights, but I do think there is a certain element of historical reckoning driving the impeachment.

I also believe there is a lot of substance to the reports that McConnell is in favor of the impeachment because he feels it will push Trump to the outer fringes of the Republican party.

@Jtre, do you read what you post? Has any of what’s happened over the last while not registered with you? It hasn’t, and I just can’t see how someone who says they try to be informative can type what you do.

I just watched Trump's video on Brett Baier's show.

This was a message Trump should have sent five years ago during his initial campaign. Instead, he stood in front of his rally goers and encouraged them to assault protesters and hecklers.

Most of it sounded good but it really came off as the dude who finds Jesus in the backseat of a police car.
If Trump wanted to run again, I am not sure the Republican Party would be able to stop it. His base is really loyal and all the polling has shown that the more the opposition goes after him, the more his base gets energized. His age may be the determinative factor but that is not necessarily a given either. Also, the historical reckoning is important. If the Senate prosecutors can establish that he encouraged an insurrection that is something that can't just be left alone. Future Presidents need to know that this is a line that simply can never be crossed.

I still think it’s a bunch of wasted energy. ESPECIALLY right now! There’s very little chance Trump would run again, and even less of a chance he would actually win now. But it is what it is. We’re all just trying to hang on, pay our taxes, and now brace for impact lol.

I think there’s a nice chance within 4 years Trumps gonna say “I told you so “ though lol Maybe that’s what they’re scared of!? Then him running again..🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Panic buttons were taken out of Ayanna Pressley's office before the terrorist attack on the Capitol and apparently there was reconnaissance of the Capitol the day before the attack. But please, tell me again how this wasn't an attempted coup.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
Some of these republicans voting ya instead of na are doing it so they can say say hey “I voted against Trump” when their re-election comes around. Right or wrong we will see. Ive always thought the whole systems corrupt. Trunp was a breath of fresh air from that for me.

Some of these republicans voting ya instead of na are doing it so they can say say hey “I voted against Trump” when their re-election comes around. Right or wrong we will see. Ive always thought the whole systems corrupt. Trunp was a breath of fresh air from that for me.
And he did a lot of good things. Things no one had done, only talked about. How many Presidents have been saying they want peace in the Middle East, yet he gets one signed. Where he got piled on by the Establishment was hammering China. They are in bed with them.
But, the media have been told to not give any positive news about Trump, and so many people believe what the media says.
These are the same people that NEVER criticized the riots done by nut jobs paid to travel around and cause destruction.

Trump was an outsider that fu^*ed up what DC has been doing for decades. A bunch of do nothing worthless trash that have been scamming us for way too long.

I disagree with calling it bragging rights, but I do think there is a certain element of historical reckoning driving the impeachment.

I also believe there is a lot of substance to the reports that McConnell is in favor of the impeachment because he feels it will push Trump to the outer fringes of the Republican party.
Not that I would be surprised if it were true, but I think the reports on McConnell were false. And as Democrats have been pushing for years, I am in favor of removing McConnell from the leader of the republican senate. Funny how we join forces with the enemy when it's convenient. I will never do that.

Not that I would be surprised if it were true, but I think the reports on McConnell were false. And as Democrats have been pushing for years, I am in favor of removing McConnell from the leader of the republican senate. Funny how we join forces with the enemy when it's convenient. I will never do that.
There is that expression "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." I agree about McConnell. I also don't trust that he really wants to impeach Trump. For some reason, I feel like he is playing possum.

It is about time social media stood up and took a stand. But this is not an either/or. Congress had to act to show that there was some behavior that simply can't be tolerated in the United States.
Rich post here. Real rich. Censor the President, let others run a mock.

Can you even, or are you even capable of admitting your party has tons of rats?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT