ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I thought you don't like emotions. You know facts, not feelings and all that.

I've never said whites can't be bullied. Where have I said anything remotely close to that? You should focus more on what I actually type than what you think I would type in a certain situation.

Did you donate to Trump's go fund me?
Rev, here you go diverting. Fact, you discredited the white lady's testimony, accusing her of possibly being drunk. Fact, you showed empathy to the immigrant. One out of two. It's simple, had the white lady been another immigrant, you would have believed her. You just showed you're nothing more than a pathetic racist. All you did was project yourself to the immigrant, but automatically discounted the white person, and her being blonde only made it worse.

Your attempt to ask me a stupid question is almost funny. Did I donate to Trump. You just aren't as clever as you think you are Rev.

Mac had never said anything racist imo.He believes there is no systemic racism in this country.Of there is a small minority of racists in America but that minority had people of both races in it.He believes as do I that every person regardless of race ,creed or religion has the opportunity to succeed.If this was 1960 I would agree with your opinions.Since then the playing field has been leveled by laws and attitudes .Believe you have mentioned that you have a graduate degree so how could a systemically racist society allow that.How could a black manbe elected President twice.How can a racist state have elected a black man to the Senate.You on the other applaud a group like BLM whose leaders say they are trained Marxists dedicated to the destruction of our country.

You are entitled to your opinion about systemic racism. I've made statements regarding that and oppression.

Many of your statements about how can X happen if systemic racism exists are similar to saying a man who marries a woman can't be a misogynist.

Can you point to where I have applauded the BLM "group," and its leaders? I do support the sentiment and movement behind Black Lives Matter. It's not political to say there are too many instances of law enforcement officers assaulting and wrongfully killing Blacks without repercussion.

Yes, laws were put on the books in the 1960s to even the playing field. The 1960s. As Mac mentioned when talking about his messed up relationships, it can often take longer to fix something than it does to break something. The same is often said about business. Could you apply the same logic to society? If so, it would have to be noted that, as a race, Blacks have spent more time in this country enslaved than free. If you use the time you selected to reference (Civil Rights Act) that number becomes even more disproportionate: Roughly 345 years to 55 years.

Lastly, you said Mac has never said anything racist in your opinion. Do you feel him claiming minorities cannot think for themselves is a racist statement and point of view?

Rev, here you go diverting. Fact, you discredited the white lady's testimony, accusing her of possibly being drunk. Fact, you showed empathy to the immigrant. One out of two. It's simple, had the white lady been another immigrant, you would have believed her. You just showed you're nothing more than a pathetic racist. All you did was project yourself to the immigrant, but automatically discounted the white person, and her being blonde only made it worse.

Your attempt to ask me a stupid question is almost funny. Did I donate to Trump. You just aren't as clever as you think you are Rev.

I didn't say I believed the immigrant. There is nothing to believe. She expressed an emotion. What is mean to her may not be mean to someone else. I don't believe all Chinese people look alike.

I didn't think I asked a stupid question. As wrapped up in all this as you seem to be, I was just curious if you sent a small donation Trump's way.

I actually thought the blonde woman was drunk. But drunk people tell the truth all the time.

Reactions: Jtre
Watched the blonde woman again. I think it's very shallow to suggest she was drunk. That's an attempt to discredit what she says. I think it's an intimidating situation to be in, but what she said is not an isolated story.
Her voice goes up and down, to me signaling excitement.

If what she's saying is true, wouldn't you be a little excited? I mean you're on a national stage saying the Presidential election is not legit.

Last edited:
You are entitled to your opinion about systemic racism. I've made statements regarding that and oppression.

Many of your statements about how can X happen if systemic racism exists are similar to saying a man who marries a woman can't be a misogynist.

Can you point to where I have applauded the BLM "group," and its leaders? I do support the sentiment and movement behind Black Lives Matter. It's not political to say there are too many instances of law enforcement officers assaulting and wrongfully killing Blacks without repercussion.

Yes, laws were put on the books in the 1960s to even the playing field. The 1960s. As Mac mentioned when talking about his messed up relationships, it can often take longer to fix something than it does to break something. The same is often said about business. Could you apply the same logic to society? If so, it would have to be noted that, as a race, Blacks have spent more time in this country enslaved than free. If you use the time you selected to reference (Civil Rights Act) that number becomes even more disproportionate: Roughly 345 years to 55 years.

Lastly, you said Mac has never said anything racist in your opinion. Do you feel him claiming minorities cannot think for themselves is a racist statement and point of view?
Mac has never said that minorities cannot think for themselves.He has said that they are constantly fed the Democratic Party is their only chance for success.This line is force fed to them by the mainstream media and liberal teachers .The people they are told to smite such as Al Sharpton and the gang pander to the idea that success is owed to them not by effort but by right.Trump said take a chance and vote for me what do you have to lose.When they did they had the lowest unemployment rate in history,criminal Justice reform and the largest income increase in thirty years.What you and other liberals refuse to acknowledge that success is tied to an individual’s work ethic not a sense of victim hood

Mac has never said that minorities cannot think for themselves.He has said that they are constantly fed the Democratic Party is their only chance for success.This line is force fed to them by the mainstream media and liberal teachers .The people they are told to smite such as Al Sharpton and the gang pander to the idea that success is owed to them not by effort but by right.Trump said take a chance and vote for me what do you have to lose.When they did they had the lowest unemployment rate in history,criminal Justice reform and the largest income increase in thirty years.What you and other liberals refuse to acknowledge that success is tied to an individual’s work ethic not a sense of victim hood

Go back a few weeks and check. He quoted a specific sentence from a post I made in which I said minorities are capable of thinking for themselves. His exact response was, "this is not true." I asked him multiple times to walk back the comment, which he would not do.

If said all conservatives are racist (which I have never said), I could put as many qualifiers as I want but if I won't take back the initial statement, it is what it is.

Mac expressed the thought that minorities are incapable of thinking for themselves. That is the mindset of a racist person.

By the way, what is success? Mac told me the other day you can't base success on what a person does for a living or how much money they make. He also told me you can't base intelligence off education levels. That sounds a lot like that everybody wins/participation trophy mindset I always hear conservatives rail against.

Last edited:
Reactions: bfort2223
Go back a few weeks and check. He quoted a specific sentence from a post I made in which I said minorities are capable of thinking for themselves. His exact response was, "this is not true." I asked him multiple times to walk back the comment, which he would not do.

If said all conservatives are racist (which I have never said), I could put as many qualifiers as I want but if I won't take back the initial statement, it is what it is.

Mac expressed the thought that minorities are incapable of thinking for themselves. That is the mindset of a racist person.

By the way, what is success? Mac told me the other day you can base success on what a person does for a living or how much money they make. He also told me you can't base intelligence off education levels. That sounds a lot like that everybody wins/participation trophy mindset I always hear conservatives rail against.
Im not going to walk back my comment on minorities. THEY AREN’T THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. They’ve been told lies by politicians for decades, with the only interest is keeping them voting for them. I don’t know why this is being spun by you. They need to learn to think for themselves. I’m not saying they’re incapable of thinking for themselves, just that they aren’t. Get your shit right Rev.

The politicians are liars, and are the real problem. The fact you blame me for stating this shows your true ignorance, when the people you ought to be upset at are the politicians, and also the cities that keep doing the same thing every election.

Keep on spewing what you do Rev.

Im not going to walk back my comment on minorities. THEY AREN’T THINKING FOR THEMSELVES. They’ve been told lies by politicians for decades, with the only interest is keeping them voting for them. I don’t know why this is being spun by you. They need to learn to think for themselves.

The politicians are liars, and are the real problem. The fact you blame me for stating this shows your true ignorance, when the people you ought to be upset at are the politicians, and also the cities that keep doing the same thing every election.

Keep on spewing what you do Rev.

I don't blame you for anything other than saying minorities are not capable of thinking for themselves. Those were your exact words and they express the thoughts of a racist mind.

For the record, I am grateful that you have given me real conversation with and insight into a type of person I might not have otherwise had.

I also feel a level of sympathy for you as you seem like such an angry and unhappy individual.

I don't blame you for anything other than saying minorities are not capable of thinking for themselves. Those were your exact words and they express the thoughts of a racist mind.

For the record, I am grateful that you have given me real conversation with and insight into a type of person I might not have otherwise had.

I also feel a level of sympathy for you as you seem like such an angry and unhappy individual.
Unhappy with this election, yes. Unhappy to read views like yours, and others. For the 4th, 5th, 6th... time, I'm not a racist, nor an unhappy person. I don't think I've said anything that is bad, regardless of how you take it. All you've done is spin it, to make a bullshit accusation against me. Show me where I'm wrong. Have the black communities continually voted democrat, with no gain in their communities for decades? That shows ignorance on their part. The politicians are the ones you ought to be mad at, because they've lied for decades. Not you though. Instead of having anger at your own party, which you should, you find someone else to blame it on. This is a sad representation of our country. Let's not attempt to fix the problem, no, let's find someone else to blame it on. That's why I call you the Rev.

Would you keep eating at a restaurant that had horrible food, yet the owner told you he had the best food around? You are the type of guy that would continue eating there, but would get mad at the guy that called you a fool for continuing to go there.

Watched the blonde woman again. I think it's very shallow to suggest she was drunk. That's an attempt to discredit what she says. I think it's an intimidating situation to be in, but what she said is not an isolated story.
Her voice goes up and down, to me signaling excitement.

If what she's saying is true, wouldn't you be a little excited? I mean you're on a national stage saying the Presidential election is not legit.
She didn't seem intimidated at all. In fact. She seemed cocky, which is fine IMO. It's not discrediting her to suggest she may have been drunk. To me, she seemed pretty liquid loose. She may have a condition that makes her speak that way, idk.

They do. We can both agree that putting a drunk on the stand in a courtroom is not usually a sound legal strategy.
I witness people be charged with contempt of court for having too much the night before all the time. With that said, perhaps she wasn't drunk? I am just agreeing that she appeared to be.

Not that she has this. But a good friend of mine's mother had Huntington's disease. For years everyone thought she was always drunk. She was functioning for a long time before she was diagnosed. She spoke a lot like that woman for most of her life, then it got progressively worse.

She didn't seem intimidated at all. In fact. She seemed cocky, which is fine IMO. It's not discrediting her to suggest she may have been drunk. To me, she seemed pretty liquid loose. She may have a condition that makes her speak that way, idk.

That lady is a ****ing loon. Don't see how anyone can take her seriously.

Now do all of the harassment/intimidation claims on the other side.

The President of the United States promoted voter intimidation. Never in my life have a seen an American President stoke the flames of division like Trump. I blame him solely for all of the bullshit people did at the polls this election cycle. He pushed it, and promoted it. The amount of voter intimidation examples from the right far outweighs anything that the left did during this election. Hell, I talked about my own experience here. I wasn't wearing shit that would bring that on, nor did I say anything to the guy. That said, I don't condone any acts of voter intimidation by either side. The fact that a sitting president would push for it is disgusting and inexcusable.

The President of the United States promoted voter intimidation. Never in my life have a seen an American President stoke the flames of division like Trump. I blame him solely for all of the bullshit people did at the polls this election cycle. He pushed it, and promoted it. The amount of voter intimidation examples from the right far outweighs anything that the left did during this election. Hell, I talked about my own experience here. I wasn't wearing shit that would bring that on, nor did I say anything to the guy. That said, I don't condone any acts of voter intimidation by either side. The fact that a sitting president would push for it is disgusting and inexcusable.
Your opinions aren't always facts. And I don't think they are here. Who promoted the intimidation and harassment of republican poll workers in multiple places? Who promoted the harassment of elderly Trump supporters? My point is, if you actually cared about this, you would speak out against all forms of hate, harassment, intimidation and violence. But you don't. You post links and examples of it coming from republicans as if it only comes from one side. It serves no purpose other than to suggest, "your side bad, my side good".

Reactions: topps coach
What you guys have done is take away what she is saying, and focusing your attention on what kind of state of mind you believe she might have been in. Maybe the Republicans need to find darker skin colored people so they’re more believable.

Let’s not pay attention to what she did say.

I’ll play y’all’s game. Let’s say she had been drinking. What about what she is claiming? She isn’t the first person to make these accusations. I know, I know, she’s a privileged white woman, so she’s lying, or worse yet, a drunk liar.

Your opinions aren't always facts. And I don't think they are here. Who promoted the intimidation and harassment of republican poll workers in multiple places? Who promoted the harassment of elderly Trump supporters? My point is, if you actually cared about this, you would speak out against all forms of hate, harassment, intimidation and violence. But you don't. You post links and examples of it coming from republicans as if it only comes from one side. It serves no purpose other than to suggest, "your side bad, my side good".

Literally just said I don't approve of any intimidation. I didn't vote for Biden or Trump. I'm glad to see Trump will be gone only to be met with the challenge of what a Biden presidency presents. I don't have a ****ing side here. So, you can curb that shit right now.

128438416_3863312330348001_7544524166661404634_n.jpg

@Mac9192 , I made no such claim that I didn't believe her testimony. I apologize if it upsets you that I think she seemed pretty drunk, it's just an opinion. I will give a disclaimer. I don't know how she speaks normally, so I agree that it is unfair to assume she was drunk and even more unfair for people to discredit her testimony because they think she was drunk.

For someone who tries to play like he doesn’t promote one party over the other, you sure only find fault in one side.

Saying you’re a fair thinker doesn’t mean you are. Your posts prove otherwise.

@Mac9192 , I made no such claim that I didn't believe her testimony. I apologize if it upsets you that I think she seemed pretty drunk, it's just an opinion. I will give a disclaimer. I don't know how she speaks normally, so I agree that it is unfair to assume she was drunk and even more unfair for people to discredit her testimony because they think she was drunk.
I didn’t say you didn’t believe her. But, the fact remains that when the libs hear or read what someone from the other side says, they used it and run with it.

What you guys have done is take away what she is saying, and focusing your attention on what kind of state of mind you believe she might have been in. Maybe the Republicans need to find darker skin colored people so they’re more believable.

Let’s not pay attention to what she did say.

I’ll play y’all’s game. Let’s say she had been drinking. What about what she is claiming? She isn’t the first person to make these accusations. I know, I know, she’s a privileged white woman, so she’s lying, or worse yet, a drunk liar.

I would like to take this opportunity to say you bring up race as much, if not more, than anyone here.

I would like to take this opportunity to say you bring up race as much, if not more, than anyone here.
I’m not scared to bring it up. We’ve had it shoved down our throats for years, so what’s the issue when I see race as playing a factor? Which, I do think in this election race is playing a big part.

You just aren’t used to someone calling you out, and definitely not used to hearing that blacks may be discriminating against others.

I’m not scared to bring it up. We’ve had it shoved down our throats for years, so what’s the issue when I see race as playing a factor? Which, I do in think in this election race is playing a big part.

You just aren’t used to someone calling you out, and definitely not used to hearing that blacks may be discriminating against others.

Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm not used to being put in my place by a strong, opinionated white man like yourself.

Yeah, yeah. I know. I'm not used to being put in my place by a strong, opinionated white man like yourself.
Here you go Rev. Have blacks not intimidated voters, at least according to many people during this election? You just don’t like hearing it coming from the other side, and it can’t be true, right?

So I just bought a 2020 Pathfinder a couple of months ago. This is my first new car since 2008 so I am way behind on the technology. It has a feature (that you can turn off thank God) that doesn't allow you to get within 1,2 or 3 car lengths from the car in front of you, whichever you set it to. I just realized why it is so often that cars continue to break in front of you even after the car in front of them is gone. It is that stupid feature that keeps them from going until everything in front of them is clear.

Here you go Rev. Have blacks not intimidated voters, at least according to many people during this election? You just don’t like hearing it coming from the other side, and it can’t be true, right?

To preface, this is not me saying no voter intimidation took place.

I didn't read much in the Michigan affidavits in the way of actual accounts of people being intimidated by Blacks at the voting stations. Instead what I read was a lot of references to how many Blacks there were in one place, how big the Blacks in question were and the clothes they were.

That's going to sound different to you than it does to me. Truthfully, it sounds a lot like when I have seen a lady do the purse grip thing or when I have seen somebody shrink into the corner of an elevator (pre- Covid) even though nothing aggressive, threatening or intimidating was done in those situations.

For the record, I don't condone, like or agree with any type of death threats or physical violence. It is one thing to call a public official out in a public meeting. It's another thing to call those people (or any people) and threaten to do harm to them or their families.

To preface, this is not me saying no voter intimidation took place.

I didn't read much in the Michigan affidavits in the way of actual accounts of people being intimidated by Blacks at the voting stations. Instead what I read was a lot of references to how many Blacks there were in one place, how big the Blacks in question were and the clothes they were.

That's going to sound different to you than it does to me. Truthfully, it sounds a lot like when I have seen a lady do the purse grip thing or when I have seen somebody shrink into the corner of an elevator (pre- Covid) even though nothing aggressive, threatening or intimidating was done in those situations.

For the record, I don't condone, like or agree with any type of death threats or physical violence. It is one thing to call a public official out in a public meeting. It's another thing to call those people (or any people) and threaten to do harm to them or their families.
Yet you gave more credit, or showed empathy to the immigrant? Why? She’s one of many people that have said similar stories.
The truck driver was called crazy by @bleediteveryday30, and you and others thought the blonde woman was drunk, with @bleediteveryday30 calling her a loon, I think.

Then you guys have blown off the Georgia suitcases that were on video being rolled out after the Republicans had left. The video matches the statements made.

This election has been so far away from honest. But, you cry racism when it’s potential fraud being accused in awful cities, that happen to be predominantly black.

He is crazy, she is a loon, your point? You're all feelings over facts bub. Trumpers are the biggest snowflakes of all.

He is crazy, she is a loon, your point? You're all feelings over facts bub. Trumpers are the biggest snowflakes of all.
Because you say so, gotcha. What’s your view on Georgia and the suitcases of ballots?

I can’t wait for your unbiased opinion. Remember you saying you aren’t a dem or repub.

(Cough Cough)

Yet you gave more credit, or showed empathy to the immigrant? Why? She’s one of many people that have said similar stories.
The truck driver was called crazy by @bleediteveryday30, and you and others thought the blonde woman was drunk, with @bleediteveryday30 calling her a loon, I think.

Then you guys have blown off the Georgia suitcases that were on video being rolled out after the Republicans had left. The video matches the statements made.

This election has been so far away from honest. But, you cry racism when it’s potential fraud being accused in awful cities, that happen to be predominantly black.

I gave her credit or showed empathy to her? These were my exact words:

"I also got to see the immigrant voter you referenced yesterday and, well, that was shocking. She expressed her shock that photo IDs are not required and among the reasons are that, to her, "all Chinese people look alike." She then said states need to require photo ID checks because, "some chow could come up there to vote and it could be anybody."

Aside from her illogical stance, the fact that Rudy actually bought somebody forward to to "testify" who actually used a slur when describing the Chinese really sums up the clown show that is being run by the campaign."

All I said about the white woman was she seemed drunk and unreliable.

That you see those two comments as somehow being kinder toward the person of color than toward the white person just further illustrates how wrapped up in the angry, white grievance mindset you truly are.

I gave her credit or showed empathy to her? These were my exact words:

"I also got to see the immigrant voter you referenced yesterday and, well, that was shocking. She expressed her shock that photo IDs are not required and among the reasons are that, to her, "all Chinese people look alike." She then said states need to require photo ID checks because, "some chow could come up there to vote and it could be anybody."

Aside from her illogical stance, the fact that Rudy actually bought somebody forward to to "testify" who actually used a slur when describing the Chinese really sums up the clown show that is being run by the campaign."

All I said about the white woman was she seemed drunk and unreliable.

That you see those two comments as somehow being kinder toward the person of color than toward the white person just further illustrates how wrapped up in the angry, white grievance mindset you truly are.
The fact you only showed any empathy towards the immigrant is troubling. See how we can play this? My mindset is pretty damn simple. We have witnessed cheating, and fraud, at a massive level. You just don't want to see it because of the side of aisle you're on.

It's also real simple to see, and it comes back to a corrupt, rotten to the core, not interested in reporting the news, group. You ready for it? It's going to shock you, Rev. Here is the reason:

THE MEDIA

The fact you only showed any empathy towards the immigrant is troubling. See how we can play this? My mindset is pretty damn simple. We have witnessed cheating, and fraud, at a massive level. You just don't want to see it because of the side of aisle you're on.

It's also real simple to see, and it comes back to a corrupt, rotten to the core, not interested in reporting the news, group. You ready for it? It's going to shock you, Rev. Here is the reason:

THE MEDIA

How did I show her empathy? I slammed her for saying all Chinese people look alike, for using the term "chow," to describe Chinese people and said she exemplified the clown show Rudy is running?

What is empathetic about that?

How did I show her empathy? I slammed her for saying all Chinese people look alike, for using the term "chow," to describe Chinese people and said she exemplified the clown show Rudy is running?

What is empathetic about that?
Ok, my fault. I gave you credit for being a better person than you are. You're really not empathetic unless it's your own side. You didn't like her comments about her own people. You do realize she was joking and saying stuff that was true, like voter ID. She's got some nerve, huh Rev?

She is right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT