ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I believe that what was is called "a joke." A bad joke, especially right now, but a joke nonetheless.
Oh, a joke, gotcha. Like when Kamala called Biden a racist and said it was just a debate and laughed, right? Or was that a different joke?

Biden says a lot of the things aloud that he's not supposed to. They're not jokes, they're things that anyone with their eyes open already know to be true. Like, "I'm Joe Biden. Jill Biden's husband and Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding, Don't you?" Or, "I don't need your vote to win the election."

Biden says a lot of the things aloud that he's not supposed to. They're not jokes, they're things that anyone with their eyes open already know to be true. Like, "I'm Joe Biden. Jill Biden's husband and Kamala's running mate. Y'all think I'm kidding, Don't you?" Or, "I don't need your vote to win the election."
I was joking about the Russian troll but one of the only places I found that reported that Biden said he did not need your vote to win the election was a Russian twitter feed.

I was joking about the Russian troll but one of the only places I found that reported that Biden said he did not need your vote to win the election was a Russian twitter feed.
Huh?

*forgive me, I misquoted him. He said, "I don't need you to get elected, but I am going to need you once I am elected."

What about Biden saying he had assembled the best election fraud team ever?

Are you being serious? These are words out if his mouth. You muh Russia clowns are hilarious.
I'm the clown? He was talking about the steps that he had taken both in the Obama administration and during his election to make sure people were able to vote. It was another one of his gaffes but what he was saying was the team was able to combat voter fraud. I mean seriously. Do you guys really think someone is going to admit to trying to steal an election?

You three Russian trolls are so quick to tell us that we just refuse to accept the things that Trump or Guiliani say and then you post these kinds of posts? Incredible.

Reactions: bfort2223
I'm the clown? He was talking about the steps that he had taken both in the Obama administration and during his election to make sure people were able to vote. It was another one of his gaffes but what he was saying was the team was able to combat voter fraud. I mean seriously. Do you guys really think someone is going to admit to trying to steal an election?
Oh so now it's not Russia, it was a gaffe. Yes, indeed you are the clown.

And on the other one. You added a word that wasn't there. I didn't miss one.

So glad Russia is back! Was wondering where they were because that was part of your sides explanation for nearly 4 years of why Hilary lost. Got it, so it was Russia, and Biden being Biden when he said that. Gotcha. So when he said 2 days ago he would make up a virus and resign, was that Russia or a gaffe? Or when Kamala said Joe was a racist during their debates, you know before she dropped out in 19 because she only had 3% of the dems support, was that accusation fed by Russia too?
Sorry, it’s just hard to keep up with what’s from Russia and what isn’t.

Oh so now it's not Russia, it was a gaffe. Yes, indeed you are the clown.

And on the other one. You added a word that wasn't there. I didn't miss one.
Check the news that actually cares about being accurate. He did not say that and there is absolutely no way he would have meant what you are implying. If you guys want to have serious conversations, fine. But if this is what we have descended to, then enjoy the Politboro.

Last edited:
Check the news that actually cares about being accurate. He did not say that and there is absolutely no way he would have meant what you are implying. If you guys want to have serious conversations, fine. But if this is what we have descended to, then enjoy the Politburo.
You are unbelievable Your man directly says something but it is misconstrued but you go to the mat on no direct evidence if any wild ass allegation on Trump.You are the poster child for the expression you can’t fix stupid

Check the news that actually cares about being accurate. He did not say that and there is absolutely no way he would have meant what you are implying. If you guys want to have serious conversations, fine. But if this is what we have descended to, then enjoy the Politburo.
These are things he has said on camera. As I have said before. You are not to be taken seriously. You believe all propaganda the msm feeds you.

130710207_1763222193841283_9146071718220062441_n.jpg

Texas casually trying to upend democracy

Eight more states have joined Texas in the lawsuit.

Edit: as of now, none have joined

Last edited:
Eight more states have joined Texas in the lawsuit.

Edit: as of now, none have joined

For the record, this was filed by Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton. This would be the same Ken Paxton who made the Newsmax and OANN rounds a few weeks ago making Dominion claims that were not backed up by the Texas Secretary of State, or anyone else in Texas involved with managing the voting process.

At the time I said that was nothing more than him trying to politically position himself and build name recognition with the MAGA crowd. This lawsuit is an extension of that. It also might be a him shooting his shot to get on the pre-pardon list.

And while we're on the topic of less than stellar credibility, Mellissa Carone, Rudy's temp worker turned star speaker at his Michigan meeting ( I can't bring myself to call her a witness or that a hearing because of the lack of oaths, order and cross-examiners), actually just came off probation for harassing her boyfriend's ex by sending sextapes of the pair to her and then falsely accusing the ex of stealing the videos from her.

The person you were telling me to listen to what she was slurring not how bad she was slurring it, actually just got off probation for committing crimes that involved her making false accusations toward someone.

Some guy with a weird screen name and a Canadian flag. Just as reliable as about any MS network nowadays.

Let’s disregard what comes out of Biden’s mouth, and how he injured his foot. I mean who says they’ll develop a disease and resign? And how many people you know hurt their foot trying to grab their dogs tail? But let’s shred a witness from the other side, who might be half crazy. I don’t know.

INCREDIBLE.

Some guy with a weird screen name and a Canadian flag. Just as reliable as about any MS network nowadays.

The nice thing about the Supremes is that they have a great website where you can check the status of cases. and don't have to rely on any biased news site. The link I have included will take you right to the case.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/22o155.html
As you will see as of right now, the case is docketed, which just means that it was given a catalog number. The Court has not decided whether it will hear the suit, despite what that tweet said. Quite frankly, there is very little chance they will take the case as Texas will not be able to show that it has standing to bring this kind of suit, and that is a jurisdictional requirement under the Constitution.

Last edited:
Let’s disregard what comes out of Biden’s mouth, and how he injured his foot. I mean who says they’ll develop a disease and resign? And how many people you know hurt their foot trying to grab their dogs tail? But let’s shred a witness from the other side, who might be half crazy. I don’t know.

INCREDIBLE.

Sammy Sosa, while still with the Cubs, once sprained ligaments in his lower back by sneezing.

That is about as relevant as Biden's foot injury is to the credibility of many of the folks involved in the Trump campaign's lawsuits.

Sammy Sosa, while still with the Cubs, once sprained ligaments in his lower back by sneezing.

That is about as relevant as Biden's foot injury is to the credibility of many of the folks involved in the Trump campaign's lawsuits.
I knew you wouldn’t even address perhaps the dumbest comment ever said in an interview. Which was Sleepy Joe saying he possibly would say he had a disease, and resign.

Carry on Rev.

I knew you wouldn’t even address perhaps the dumbest comment ever said in an interview. Which was Sleepy Joe saying he possibly would say he had a disease, and resign.

Carry on Rev.

Somebody addressed it a few days ago on here. It was a joke referencing something he said to President Obama 12 years ago. Poorly timed to be sure, but the fact that he recalled the statement and turned it into a joke over a decade later shows he's a hell of a lot sharper than the Biden-has-dimentia crowd would like to believe.

If you don't think he was trying be funny, take it verbatim. He said it would be just like he told Barack. By saying it would be just like then, it sounds like his expectation is that the VP resigns if they ever reach a situation where they have a fundamental disagreement.

If you don't think he was trying be funny, take it verbatim. He said it would be just like he told Barack. By saying it would be just like then, it sounds like his expectation is that the VP resigns if they ever reach a situation where they have a fundamental disagreement.
You dizzy from all this spinning? He’s not saying his expectation is that the VP resigns, he’s making the statement that if HE says something off the wall, that he will resign, which is the same thing he told Obama HE would do during their terms.

You dizzy from all this spinning? He’s not saying his expectation is that the VP resigns, he’s making the statement that if HE says something off the wall, that he will resign, which is the same thing he told Obama HE would do during their terms.

I said he was joking. If you're taking it serious, he said it would be just like he told Barack. Just like he told Barack (which was probably a joke then) would be the VP faking illness and resigning.

So do you still want to tell me how credible the folks associated with Trump's legal efforts are? Have you actually read any of the Kraken that Sydney Powell released?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT