ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

Ok. I admit he did not come immediately to mind. Just remember, Trump was at his parties and was buddies with him.
Trump has admitted to knowing him. Says he stopped hanging out with him once he found out what he was about. The rich know the rich.

Trump has been the driving force behind stopping this child trafficking sickness. No mention about it from the media. They are scared.

Did you hear about the 40, or so kids found in I think an Ohio field in a container or truck? This was about 6 months ago. Also somewhere in the south, roughly 39 kids were found around the same time. That’s just 2 stories in a disgusting worldwide scandal.
Look it up. You will be past stunned.

Trump has admitted to knowing him. Says he stopped hanging out with him once he found out what he was about. The rich know the rich.

Trump has been the driving force behind stopping this child trafficking sickness. No mention about it from the media. They are scared.

Did you hear about the 40, or so kids found in I think an Ohio field in a container or truck? This was about 6 months ago. Also somewhere in the south, roughly 39 kids were found around the same time. That’s just 2 stories in a disgusting worldwide scandal.
Look it up. You will be past stunned.
There is no media coverage because it is not true. The guy who bragged about sexually assault women and felt that Epstein's girlfriend had been poorly treated is not the guy who would take steps to end child trafficking.

There is no media coverage because it is not true. The guy who bragged about sexually assault women and felt that Epstein's girlfriend had been poorly treated is not the guy who would take steps to end child trafficking.
You need to get your head out of your ass. I stated the truth. The reason the media doesn’t cover it is exactly why I said. Some are involved, and this is BIG.

LOOK IT UP.

Yeah, @Mac9192 is actually dipping into some Qanon stuff here. Which is hilarious (and terrifying) because that whole thing was nothing more than a 4chan troll post.

You need to get your head out of your ass. I stated the truth. The reason the media doesn’t cover it is exactly why I said. Some are involved, and this is BIG.

LOOK IT UP.

There is plenty of media coverage about it. 45 kids were recovered by U.S. Marshals in a months-long law enforcement operation that resulted in 177 arrests.

What does this have to do with what you were previously talking about?

I'd like to back to your post where you called me gutless and got upset because I asked you to clarify what you said about Trump and Covid.

You have actually stated (in your opinion, but your opinions are always factual in your mind) that the presence of Donald Trump in the White House led the Chinese government to create and unleash Coronavirus. You have also said we should all be thankful for Donald Trump being our president.

Don't duck away from my question: Are Trump's accomplishments enough to make up for what Covid-19 has done to the U.S.?

Reactions: bfort2223
There is plenty of media coverage about it. 45 kids were recovered by U.S. Marshals in a months-long law enforcement operation that resulted in 177 arrests.

What does this have to do with what you were previously talking about?

I'd like to back to your post where you called me gutless and got upset because I asked you to clarify what you said about Trump and Covid.

You have actually stated (in your opinion, but your opinions are always factual in your mind) that the presence of Donald Trump in the White House led the Chinese government to create and unleash Coronavirus. You have also said we should all be thankful for Donald Trump being our president.

Don't duck away from my question: Are Trump's accomplishments enough to make up for what Covid-19 has done to the U.S.?
I didn’t dodge anything. Go back and read what you asked me. I answered it. Now you’re spinning it, trying to look good in front of the other limp wrists. Your cunning ability to twist what you say, not respond to what I did say, then rephrase it another way is very clever.
The retards aren’t as clever as you. Covid was man made. Anyone with half a brain knows it. If crooked Hilary would have cheated more, she would have won. And, there would not have been Covid. We all know why. It’s because Trump was finally putting some much needed pressure onto China. He put America first.

Hell, you idiots don’t even know how bad pedophilia is. It’s one of the biggest things going on, and plenty of well known people are involved. Bill Clinton, actors, other celebrities, and even someone from The Royal Family.

Last edited:
So, Trump and Clinton were both buddies with Epstein but we only believe Clinton was ****ing underage girls, right? Your love of Trump is sickening. This shit truly is a ****ing cult. Personally, I think Trump and Clinton are both pieces of human garbage.

I didn’t dodge anything. Go back and read what you asked me. I answered it. Now you’re spinning it, trying to look good in front of the other limp wrists. Your cunning ability to twist what you say, not respond to what I did say, then rephrase it another way is very clever.
The retards aren’t as clever as you. Covid was man made. Anyone with half a brain knows it. If crooked Hilary would have cheated more, she would have won. And , there would not have been Covid. We all know why. It’s because Trump was finally putting some much needed pressure onto China. He put America first.

Hell, you idiots don’t even know how bad pedophilia is. It’s one of the biggest things going on, and plenty of well known people are involved. Bill Clinton, actors, other celebrities, and even someone from The Royal Family.

Did you really just learn about human trafficking and sex trafficking of minors? It's a terrible thing.

The stuff about the Clinton's, actors, celebrities, etc is kinda scary and let's me know where you're getting your information.

Straight up, what does that have to do with what we're talking about? I'm still trying to figure out why you think we should all be thankful Trump was President of the United States when you have effectively stated you believe Covid-19 would not have happened had he not been office. I'm sorry, but even if you give him credit for literally every positive thing that happened during his time in office, I don't know how that makes up for the Coronavirus.

So, Trump and Clinton were both buddies with Epstein but we only believe Clinton was ****ing underage girls, right? Your love of Trump is sickening. This shit truly is a ****ing cult. Personally, I think Trump and Clinton are both pieces of human garbage.
Trump wasn’t involved. He never denied knowing Epstein. Knowing someone isn’t a crime. What happened on that island is.

You are nothing more than a limp wristed liberal trying to act like a moderate.

It’s a failed effort.

Did you really just learn about human trafficking and sex trafficking of minors? It's a terrible thing.

The stuff about the Clinton's, actors, celebrities, etc is kinda scary and let's me know where you're getting your information.

Straight up, what does that have to do with what we're talking about? I'm still trying to figure out why you think we should all be thankful Trump was President of the United States when you have effectively stated you believe Covid-19 would not have happened had he not been office. I'm sorry, but even if you give him credit for literally every positive thing that happened during his time in office, I don't know how that makes up for the Coronavirus.
Because you dipshit, they made the virus! How f n stupid are you? The worthless bastards and bitches wanted him out of office that bad, and they went to any length to get him out of there. This election is further proof.
The child trafficking is important because Trump knows, and they’re scared shitless.

You are showing that education doesn’t equal intelligence.

Because you dipshit, they made the virus! How f n stupid are you? The worthless bastards and bitches wanted him out of office that bad, and they went to any length to get him out of there. This election is further proof.
The child trafficking is important because Trump knows, and they’re scared shitless.

You are showing that education doesn’t equal intelligence.

So the Chinese wanted Trump out of office so bad that they created Coronavirus and unleashed (your word, not mine) it, knowing that Trump would mishandle (or straight out ignore it) it, thus costing him the election.

Got it.

Since that's your take, wouldn't it have just been better for Trump never to take office? You say we should be thankful he was there, but if the dots you connect are accurate, wouldn't our country be better off if literally anybody else had been elected in 2016?

So the Chinese wanted Trump out of office so bad that they created Coronavirus and unleashed (your word, not mine) it, knowing that Trump would mishandle (or straight out ignore it) it, thus costing him the election.

Got it.

Since that's your take, wouldn't it have just been better for Trump never to take office? You say we should be thankful he was there, but if the dots you connect are accurate, wouldn't our country be better off if literally anybody else had been elected in 2016?

There's way too much logic right here for @Mac9192 .

Got it.

Hell no. Hilary was going to keep taking our country over the cliff. But, here you go again. You really are stupid. Your theory is that Covid was a legitimate virus, and Trump mishandled it. You are an f n clown. Maybe I’ll type slower, so you can digest it. The Establishment created the virus. Why? To get Trump out of office. I’ve told you why, you just try spinning it. You clever little limp wrist. You just don’t think DC is evil do you? You really are clueless and incompetent.

I don’t know where you’re from, but where I’m from, I’d call that corruption at the highest level. Then, to make sure they won the White House back, they cheated like hell.
No way an old inept and mentally incompetent 78 year old Biden got 80 million legal votes.

Here you go again. You really are stupid. Your theory is that Covid was a legitimate virus, and Trump mishandled it. You are an f n clown. Maybe I’ll type slower, so you can digest it. The Establishment created the virus. Why? To get Trump out of office. I’ve told you why, you just try spinning it. You clever little limp wrist.

I don’t know where you’re from, but where I’m from, I’d call that corruption at the highest level. Then, to make sure they won the White House back, they cheated like hell.
No way an old inept and mentally incompetent 78 year old Biden got 80 million legal votes.

By establishment, you mean the United States establishment, correct? So the Establishment created it and sent it to China to send it back out to the rest of the world?

But again, why do you think we should all be thankful Trump was President if you think the reason the Coronavirus is in existence is because he was President? Even though the virus being created was not his doing it, it was still a result of his being office, right? And if it was his presidency that led to it, wouldn't it have been better if the GOP simply told him to kick rocks in 2016, nominated Cruz, Rubio, Kasich or Bush and let one of them beat Hillary for the White House?

Hell no. Hilary was going to keep taking our country over the cliff. But, here you go again. You really are stupid. Your theory is that Covid was a legitimate virus, and Trump mishandled it. You are an f n clown. Maybe I’ll type slower, so you can digest it. The Establishment created the virus. Why? To get Trump out of office. I’ve told you why, you just try spinning it. You clever little limp wrist. You just don’t think DC is evil do you? You really are clueless and incompetent.

And no my theory is not that Trump mishandled the virus. It is a fact Trump mishandled the virus. Had he simply acknowledged how dangerous it was when he first learned it, shut down all international travel for a period of time and actually promoted social distancing and mask wearing as soon as it was being recommended to him by experts, the damage would not be near as great as it's been. Had he done these things, there is a real possibility he would have been re-elected. And he would have earned that re-election.

And no my theory is not that Trump mishandled the virus. It is a fact Trump mishandled the virus. Had he simply acknowledged how dangerous it was when he first learned it, shut down all international travel for a period of time and actually promoted social distancing and mask wearing as soon as it was being recommended to him by experts, the damage would not be near as great as it's been. Had he done these things, there is a real possibility he would have been re-elected. And he would have earned that re-election.
You really are dumber than a bag of hammers. You have no clue, just a dipshit sheep that only believes what the media tells you to. The media was told to beat him up, and they did. You and the other limp wrists pissed down your leg over all this. The media is pathetic and you’re clueless.

@Mac9192

Thanks for the the well-reasoned post. In case you missed my post before the one you replied to, see below:

By establishment, you mean the United States establishment, correct? So the Establishment created it and sent it to China to send it back out to the rest of the world?

But again, why do you think we should all be thankful Trump was President if you think the reason the Coronavirus is in existence is because he was President? Even though the virus being created was not his doing it, it was still a result of his being office, right? And if it was his presidency that led to it, wouldn't it have been better if the GOP simply told him to kick rocks in 2016, nominated Cruz, Rubio, Kasich or Bush and let one of them beat Hillary for the White House?

@Jtre, I’ve given you clear explanations. More than once. You choose to act like an idiot, so I then call you out. All you have to do is go back and read what I’ve said. It’s crystal clear. If I was in front of you, I’d talk slower. But, you say you’re a critical thinker and logical. Go read the posts.

Had you done that, and not kept spinning it to fit it how you wanted, then I wouldn’t have called you stupid and dumber than a bag of hammers. I know where you stand. I just disagree with you. You try manipulating the talk. It might work with what you do for a living, which is probably control kids, or you’re a social worker, but it isn’t going to work on me.

@Jtre, I’ve given you clear explanations. More than once. You choose to act like an idiot, so I then call you out. All you have to do is go back and read what I’ve said. It’s crystal clear. If I was in front of you, I’d talk slower. But, you say you’re a critical thinker and logical. Go read the posts.

Had you done that, and not kept spinning it to fit it how you wanted, then I wouldn’t have called you stupid and dumber than a bag of hammers. I know where you stand. I just disagree with you. You try manipulating the talk. It might work with what you do for a living, which is probably control kids, or you’re a social worker, but it isn’t going to work on me.

I haven't manipulated anything. I ask you to clarify things you write that make little to no sense. Like the thing about the establishment creating the coronavirus. I noticed you didn't elaborate on that when I asked you to explain.

If you were standing in front of me, I doubt you would say a lot of the things you have typed. That's not really relevant, though.

You asked about my work before. As I said, I've spent most of my career in operations management.

With projection of millions of deaths and we have a tenth of that projection how did Trump mishandle it.If liberal Democratic Governor had not forced Covid patients into nursing homes the death toll would be thirty percent less.Everything Biden is proposing Trump already did.

Trump this Trump that. I knew our media was terrible, but by reading what the limp wrists say, it’s as if the virus was a true catastrophe.
They don’t even know it was made in a lab. I shouldn’t be surprised. This is coming from the same bunch that have made little reference over all these riots, yet Trump was asked about something that happened a few years ago, and they were like sharks in the water.

Jtre keeps asking me to clarify what I mean by The Establishment created the virus. I don’t know how I can clear it up, or explain it. It was created in a lab, with the purpose of causing chaos, death, and to slow down the economy. Trump is blamed for it, yet these incompetent governors get a pass.
Some of you act like these politicians care for you. You’re foolish if you think so.

The media isn’t bad, it’s dead. I laugh when you guys cite sources like cnn, msnbc, AP...
I’m telling the truth. It’s obvious you guys aren’t used to hearing it, so it kind of shocks you.

Last edited:
Trump this Trump that. I knew our media was terrible, but by reading what the limp wrists say, it’s as if the virus was a true catastrophe.
They don’t even know it was made in a lab. I shouldn’t be surprised. This is coming from the same bunch that have made little reference over all these riots, yet Trump was asked about something that happened a few years ago, and they were like sharks in the water.

Jtre keeps asking me to clarify what I mean by The Establishment created the virus. I don’t know how I can clear it up, or explain it. It was created in a lab, with the purpose of causing chaos, death, and to slow down the economy. Trump is blamed for it, yet these incompetent governors get a pass.
Some of you act like these politicians care for you. You’re foolish if you think so.

The media isn’t bad, it’s dead. I laugh when you guys cite sources like cnn, msnbc, AP...
I’m telling the truth. It’s obvious you guys aren’t used to hearing it, so it kind of shocks you.
watching you implode like this is both funny and frightening. Like Jtre said, first you say China created the virus to get rid of Trump and then you say the Establishment created the virus. So, either China is now part of the Establishment, or the Establishment asked China for a big favor. Your certainty that the virus was man made is also amusing. It is true that until China is willing to cooperate with the WHO and allow meaningful investigation into the lab, we might never know how this started. But as an aside, the strain of the virus that ended up on our shores came from Europe. So, apparently, China or the Establishment created the virus to get rid of Trump, but decided to unleash it in Europe first so that it could kill thousands of Europeans while doing damage here as well. Awesome.
Your lack of any credible support is clear. I have asked several times for your sources and all you do is deflect. When pushed by Jtre to clarify your points, you use homophobic tropes to dismiss everyone. When you roam around Breitbart and Qanon news sites, you really do start to descend into madness. The frightening part is how many people believe the same garbage. Even on this board, we have a number of followers and defenders. I would have hoped that on a board that is affiliated with a major university, there would be more critical thinkers but we live in a country where over 70 million people thought this unhinged fascist did a good job running the country.

In this morning's news, it was reported that a bipartisan working group arrived at a compromise Covid relief bill that would cost just under a trillion bucks. McConnell has said he won't budge and that the only bill he will bring to the Senate is his original cheaper bill. Y'all have loved calling Pelosi out for her refusal to compromise. I hope the same barbs are launched at McConnell.

watching you implode like this is both funny and frightening. Like Jtre said, first you say China created the virus to get rid of Trump and then you say the Establishment created the virus. So, either China is now part of the Establishment, or the Establishment asked China for a big favor. Your certainty that the virus was man made is also amusing. It is true that until China is willing to cooperate with the WHO and allow meaningful investigation into the lab, we might never know how this started. But as an aside, the strain of the virus that ended up on our shores came from Europe. So, apparently, China or the Establishment created the virus to get rid of Trump, but decided to unleash it in Europe first so that it could kill thousands of Europeans while doing damage here as well. Awesome.
Your lack of any credible support is clear. I have asked several times for your sources and all you do is deflect. When pushed by Jtre to clarify your points, you use homophobic tropes to dismiss everyone. When you roam around Breitbart and Qanon news sites, you really do start to descend into madness. The frightening part is how many people believe the same garbage. Even on this board, we have a number of followers and defenders. I would have hoped that on a board that is affiliated with a major university, there would be more critical thinkers but we live in a country where over 70 million people thought this unhinged fascist did a good job running the country.
Unhinged isn’t the proper word. Surprised that you all don’t know the truth about Covid. Establishment, China. They worked together. The Establishment isn’t just our politicians. Yes, read that again. I really quit reading after your ridiculous claim that the WHO was allowed to investigate. You do know who Gates is. He’s an evil person. That’s like the Tar Heels doing their own investigation of the AFAM scandal, then saying we found ourselves innocent.

Trump did a great job. Over 70million legitimate votes were for him. You are one of the most delusional people I’ve ever ran across. Jtre is bad. He tries to come across as the fair one of the bunch.

All he is is the tallest midget.

Trump wasn’t involved. He never denied knowing Epstein. Knowing someone isn’t a crime. What happened on that island is.

You are nothing more than a limp wristed liberal trying to act like a moderate.

It’s a failed effort.

how you know trump wasnt involved, but EVERYONE else is????....

Reactions: bfort2223 and Jtre
In this morning's news, it was reported that a bipartisan working group arrived at a compromise Covid relief bill that would cost just under a trillion bucks. McConnell has said he won't budge and that the only bill he will bring to the Senate is his original cheaper bill. Y'all have loved calling Pelosi out for her refusal to compromise. I hope the same barbs are launched at McConnell.

saw that to....bipartisan group 908 billion.....McConnell 500 billion...meet in the middle 750 billion and help people that need help

Unhinged isn’t the proper word. Surprised that you all don’t know the truth about Covid. Establishment, China. They worked together. The Establishment isn’t just our politicians. Yes, read that again. I really quit reading after your ridiculous claim that the WHO was allowed to investigate. You do know who Gates is. He’s an evil person. That’s like the Tar Heels doing their own investigation of the AFAM scandal, then saying we found ourselves innocent.

Trump did a great job. Over 70million legitimate votes were for him. You are one of the most delusional people I’ve ever ran across. Jtre is bad. He tries to come across as the fair one of the bunch.

Well, I did not say WHO was allowed to investigate. I said "until" they are allowed to investigate. A big difference.

McConnell has said he won't budge and that the only bill he will bring to the Senate is his original cheaper bill. Y'all have loved calling Pelosi out for her refusal to compromise. I hope the same barbs are launched at McConnell.

Here comes the cavalry dg! I'm not going to let you die on a vine by yourself. McConnell has refused to meet w/Pelosi, and remained steadfast to the "cheaper bill." (I still think Pelosi should have agreed to it, so there would have been SOME RELIEF for the millions affected by Covid.) However your remarks about MM are on point.

The president seems more withdrawn from it now, as he is fully focused on a longshot bid to stay in office. I still think he would approve it, if the bill crossed his desk. The president-elect I think will be much more focused on Covid relief. Btw, while not a loyalist to either party, McConnell as senate majority leader should have called Biden by now to congratulate him and say hes looking forward to working with him. That's a tradition, and the right thing to do.The two men have a decent history of working w/one another in the past on issues for the betterment of the country.

Well, I did not say WHO was allowed to investigate. I said "until" they are allowed to investigate. A big difference.
Either way, it’s a farce to allow the WHO be involved in anything health related, unless you want your health worse.
You know the success rates if you catch Covid, right? The elderly is around 94-95%. All other ages are almost 100% survival. Why then would you take a vaccine that is 95% success?

We know who is pushing for the vaccine. That’s right. The one and only Mr Gates

Last edited:
Reactions: topps coach
Here comes the cavalry dg! I'm not going to let you die on a vine by yourself. McConnell has refused to meet w/Pelosi, and remained steadfast to the "cheaper bill." (I still think Pelosi should have agreed to it, so there would have been SOME RELIEF for the millions affected by Covid.) However your remarks about MM are on point.

The president seems more withdrawn from it now, as he is fully focused on a longshot bid to stay in office. I still think he would approve it, if the bill crossed his desk. The president-elect I think will be much more focused on Covid relief. Btw, while not a loyalist to either party, McConnell as senate majority leader should have called Biden by now to congratulate him and say hes looking forward to working with him. That's a tradition, and the right thing to do.The two men have a decent history of working w/one another in the past on issues for the betterment of the country.
There is no way that you can compromise with people who response is to burn things down if you don’t give them everything they want.The races for Senate in Ga is the only hope that we keep our country viable.If the Democrats gain total control of they will permanently change America into a socialist hellhole

Good morning. Thank you for clarifying that the Establishment and China worked together on this. I find it odd they would pick something that would conceivably create a "war-time" atmosphere, since historically that leads to Americans rallying around the flag, so to speak. Just recently, George W went from historic low approval ratings for a newly-elected President to historic highs based solely on the image he projected following 9/11.

His father was viewed as a lock for re-election following the first Gulf War, so much so that Bill was viewed as a sacrificial candidate until HW made some ill-informed economic statements and was then asked about the cost of a loaf of bread. The rest, as they say, is history.

Anyway, you mentioned pro wrestling in one of your previous posts. Are you a fan?

With projection of millions of deaths and we have a tenth of that projection how did Trump mishandle it.If liberal Democratic Governor had not forced Covid patients into nursing homes the death toll would be thirty percent less.Everything Biden is proposing Trump already did.

The seven figure projections were based on the United States taking no action. None.

How much lower would the spread and death toll be if Trump did any of the things I mentioned in the post you responded to?

The seven figure projections were based on the United States taking no action. None.

How much lower would the spread and death toll be if Trump did any of the things I mentioned in the post you responded to?
Arguing facts and logic is clearly a waste of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT