ADVERTISEMENT

The New Lounge

I feel good. Three of the resident snowflakes quoted me. Bless your hearts. You live in the land of denial and delusion. He is a good President. It’s that simple. Exposing the corruption, that’s so American, and way past due.

Edit: make that 4 of the residents

I feel good. Three of the resident snowflakes quoted me. Bless your hearts. You live in the land of denial and delusion. He is a good President. It’s that simple. Exposing the corruption, that’s so American, and way past due.

Edit: make that 4 of the residents
Quoted you? Who?

He may be a good president according to some, but to say a global worldwide pandemic was unleashed to sully lil ole him is madness imo

Reactions: bfort2223
The virus was man made. Trump was putting the screws to China, and the rest of the world, for that matter. He was promoting America. Our economy was doing great. Nothing else had worked to get him out of office. Just because it sounds off the wall, doesn't mean it is. Turn the channel away from Lame Street Media.
This virus is nothing more than a way to remove our freedom, by promoting fear. Open your eyes. It's obvious. A virus that has a survival rate of almost 100%, and even our elderly's survival is what, right at 95%? Yet, they want to shove a vaccine down our throat that has a 95% success rate. I'm no math major, but why should I take a vaccine that's success rate is lower than doing nothing? Here's something else for you snowflakes. Japan recently said they had more deaths by suicide in one month than the virus has killed all year. Let that sink in. What we have had forced on us is not near as bad as what is being done to us mentally. Our senior citizens are all alone and isolated. Our children are being cooped up, and not able to be kids.
If you are unwilling to see this, and the dangers of what is being done to us, you are as much of the problem as those shoving this horseshit onto us.

On a good note, no one has gotten the flu, pneumonia, or the common cold in almost a year.

The virus was man made. Trump was putting the screws to China, and the rest of the world, for that matter. He was promoting America. Our economy was doing great. Nothing else had worked to get him out of office. Just because it sounds off the wall, doesn't mean it is. Turn the channel away from Lame Street Media.
This virus is nothing more than a way to remove our freedom, by promoting fear. Open your eyes. It's obvious. A virus that has a survival rate of almost 100%, and even our elderly's survival is what, right at 95%? Yet, they want to shove a vaccine down our throat that has a 95% success rate. I'm no math major, but why should I take a vaccine that's success rate is lower than doing nothing? Here's something else for you snowflakes. Japan recently said they had more deaths by suicide in one month than the virus has killed all year. Let that sink in. What we have had forced on us is not near as bad as what is being done to us mentally. Our senior citizens are all alone and isolated. Our children are being cooped up, and not able to be kids.
If you are unwilling to see this, and the dangers of what is being done to us, you are as much of the problem as those shoving this horseshit onto us.

On a good note, no one has gotten the flu, pneumonia, or the common cold in almost a year.

You know I'm big into critical thinking and logical thought, so I'm going to ask you to explain something. In your morning rant you by stating that the Coronavirus was created with the intention of hurting Donald Trump. In your closing statement, you said we should all be thankful Donald Trump was our president.

Based on everything you stated in the post I quoted, along with the 268,000 dead Americans you didn't mention and who knows how many Americans who may suffer long term health issues from the virus, why should anyone be thankful Donald Trump was our president?

Using your own words, no President Trump means no Covid-19. What did Trump accomplish that was worth Covid-19?

You know I'm big into critical thinking and logical thought, so I'm going to ask you to explain something. In your morning rant you by stating that the Coronavirus was created with the intention of hurting Donald Trump. In your closing statement, you said we should all be thankful Donald Trump was our president.

Based on everything you stated in the post I quoted, along with the 268,000 dead Americans you didn't mention and who knows how many Americans who may suffer long term health issues from the virus, why should anyone be thankful Donald Trump was our president?

Using your own words, no President Trump means no Covid-19. What did Trump accomplish that was worth Covid-19?
You might be into critical thinking, but it's not based off logic. Sorry. THE VIRUS WAS MAN MADE. Read that again if you need to. You should try real world common sense, not what some hack says in a book, or on tv. It's really simple, and straight forward, and I've addressed what was going on, what Trump was doing FOR America, and the good that was coming from that. This isn't a republican thing. No republican had done what he had done either. You're playing politics. I'm not.
You're a black man, and black unemployment was the lowest under Trump. So don't know why this didn't appeal to you. I know why, which is a shame. Families had more money in their pockets. Close to 6 thousand more a year. Gas prices were down. That alone is a pay raise.

The truth here, which seems to be the hardest for you liberals to digest, is that The Establishment despises Trump. He is a threat to the sick, twisted game that they've been playing for decades. As I've said before, you go up there, many with decent intentions, and you either get swept up in the cesspool, or you're out. They benefit, while we struggle, bicker, fight, and take sides. If you would truly attempt to see this, you will look back and say wow, I was blind.

Mnuchin and Pelosi did not have a bill. They were negotiating and were not even close to getting an agreement. I have read her comments about how these bills fall short and I side with her.
You side with her because it has billions of dollars being spent on a liberals wish list that have nothing to do with Covid relief.It is very similar to when she said to vote for Obamacare and then find out what is in it.

Reactions: Mac9192

You forgot to mention the millions of dead Americans who voted for Biden.Btw the original estimate for deaths was in the millions and if some Democratic Governers had not sent covid patients back to nursing homes when the President had provided them with hospitals beds the death count would be much lower.Biden ran on being the pandemic expert but everything he had proposed Trump has already did

You side with her because it has billions of dollars being spent on a liberals wish list that have nothing to do with Covid relief.It is very similar to when she said to vote for Obamacare and then find out what is in it.
I guess in your mind money for testing and financial relief for cities whose economies are on life support as a result of dealing with the virus are liberal causes. The bill, btw, has more stimulus money being handed out and also has spending for small business owners.
I am starting to think that you and Mac are either the same person or a couple. Hope you two are happy.

I guess in your mind money for testing and financial relief for cities whose economies are on life support as a result of dealing with the virus are liberal causes. The bill, btw, has more stimulus money being handed out and also has spending for small business owners.
I am starting to think that you and Mac are either the same person or a couple. Hope you two are happy.
There's no problem with helping out small businesses that have been hurt. Even if they've been hurt by idiot governors. Where the issues arise are when these cities want money due to these inbreds and thugs that were allowed to wreak havoc. The mayors and governors, along with these other losers, should have to repaint buildings, and pay for the costs of repairing any damage caused. The good citizens of those states shouldn't have to eat any costs caused by low lifes.

As far as Topps and me being a couple? That's funny. No , Ol Drunken Queen of the Batshit Tribe. You and I have something in common. We both like women.

• Haha
Reactions: denverexpat
There's no problem with helping out small businesses that have been hurt. Even if they've been hurt by idiot governors. Where the issues arise are when these cities want money due to these inbreds and thugs that were allowed to wreak havoc. The mayors and governors, along with these other losers, should have to repaint buildings, and pay for the costs of repairing any damage caused. The good citizens of those states shouldn't have to eat any costs caused by low lifes.

As far as Topps and me being a couple? That's funny. No , Ol Drunken Queen of the Batshit Tribe. You and I have something in common. We both like women.
I have to give you props. You are pretty funny. Wrong most of the time but definitely funny

@Mac9192 told me Barr is part of the establishment and is in on the fix.
This is all so confusing. I mean Barr perjured himself when he told Congress that Mueller had cleared the President of any wrongdoing. So was he part of the establishment then or does he just wear a bunch of hats, some ethical and some not. Come on, Mac. Inquiring minds want to know.

You might be into critical thinking, but it's not based off logic. Sorry. THE VIRUS WAS MAN MADE. Read that again if you need to. You should try real world common sense, not what some hack says in a book, or on tv. It's really simple, and straight forward, and I've addressed what was going on, what Trump was doing FOR America, and the good that was coming from that. This isn't a republican thing. No republican had done what he had done either. You're playing politics. I'm not.
You're a black man, and black unemployment was the lowest under Trump. So don't know why this didn't appeal to you. I know why, which is a shame. Families had more money in their pockets. Close to 6 thousand more a year. Gas prices were down. That alone is a pay raise.

The truth here, which seems to be the hardest for you liberals to digest, is that The Establishment despises Trump. He is a threat to the sick, twisted game that they've been playing for decades. As I've said before, you go up there, many with decent intentions, and you either get swept up in the cesspool, or you're out. They benefit, while we struggle, bicker, fight, and take sides. If you would truly attempt to see this, you will look back and say wow, I was blind.

I'm not going to really go into all of the debatable (or outright false) statements here, but just to clarify, you feel that had Trump not been President, there would be no Coronavirus. Further, you feel that Trump's accomplishments, even factoring in the Coronavirus, are significant enough that we should all be thankful he was President.

Cutting through all the words, those are the two major points you made this morning. Am I correct in my interpretation?

I'm not going to really go into all of the debatable (or outright false) statements here, but just to clarify, you feel that had Trump not been President, there would be no Coronavirus. Further, you feel that Trump's accomplishments, even factoring in the Coronavirus, are significant enough that we should all be thankful he was President.

Cutting through all the words, those are the two major points you made this morning. Am I correct in my interpretation?
Yes. It’s one time where you are correct with what I’m saying. Had Trump not been President, Coronavirus would never have happened. He was hurting China and The Establishment. It’s that simple.
We have a lot of evil and sick people in the world. You don’t have to look far. Here’s a different example, but knowing this should shed a little light on how corrupt many people are. The child trafficking and pedophilia. I bring that up because look who’s involved in that. Celebrities and powerful people, from all over. That gets little to no coverage. You know why? Because there’s a lot of people that will go down if that was exposed. Can’t point the finger when it might come back at them.

So, you’re being woefully ignorant to deny people could be so evil to create a virus, when they do awful things to our youth.

Not that it matters. But Barr's comments don't mean much as his department of justice has conducted exactly zero investigations into fraud and the election regarding dominion and smartmatic. Those are to be presented in civil court, not criminal. So as usual, the AP leaves out important information in order to control the narrative and people just eat it up.

The financial problems of these cities predate the covid pandemic.They were going broke after decades of financial liberal management.Pelosi is trying to use covid ad an excuse to bail them out and maintain liberal policies that do not work.So yes I am against using mine and my children’s money to rescue inept politicians that will repeat the same mistakes over and over

Last edited:
Yes. It’s one time where you are correct with what I’m saying. Had Trump not been President, Coronavirus would never have happened. He was hurting China and The Establishment. It’s that simple.
We have a lot of evil and sick people in the world. You don’t have to look far. Here’s a different example, but knowing this should shed a little light on how corrupt many people are. The child trafficking and pedophilia. I bring that up because look who’s involved in that. Celebrities and powerful people, from all over. That gets little to no coverage. You know why? Because there’s a lot of people that will go down if that was exposed. Can’t point the finger when it might come back at them.

So, you’re being woefully ignorant to deny people could be so evil to create a virus, when they do awful things to our youth.

Aight, Q.

First, one has nothing to do with the other.

You confirmed the first part: No President Trump means no Coronavirus, because it was created to hurt him. Got it.

Second question. Since you feel we should all be thankful we got four years of him as President, do you feel his accomplishments are worth the price we have all had to pay, especially those who died and those who have lost loved ones, for what Covid-19 has done to our country?

Not that it matters. But Barr's comments don't mean much as his department of justice has conducted exactly zero investigations into fraud and the election regarding dominion and smartmatic. Those are to be presented in civil court, not criminal. So as usual, the AP leaves out important information in order to control the narrative and people just eat it up.

The AP actually specifically cited Rudy's comments about lack of investigation. There is a fact check linked in the AP interview that addresses Dominion and Smartmatic.

With Rudy and Barr, it's two proven liars going at it. Rudy certainly has motivation to keep this shit going ($20K a day according to multiple sources). What is Barr's motivation to lie about the election being clean?

Speaking of Dominion, did you see the press conference when Sydney Powell levied her algorithm accusations?

The AP actually specifically cited Rudy's comments about lack of investigation. There is a fact check linked in the AP interview that addresses Dominion and Smartmatic.

With Rudy and Barr, it's two proven liars going at it. Rudy certainly has motivation to keep this shit going ($20K a day according to multiple sources). What is Barr's motivation to lie about the election being clean?

Speaking of Dominion, did you see the press conference when Sydney Powell levied her algorithm accusations?
Find me a quote where Barr said the election was clean.

The "no evidence" crowd is pretty hilarious. According to Rasmussen, 1 out of every 3 democrats polled acknowledge that it was not a legitimate election.

The "no evidence" crowd is pretty hilarious. According to Rasmussen, 1 out of every 3 democrats polled acknowledge that it was not a legitimate election.

Clean was my word. I apologize for the confusion. I chose to use the word clean as Barr says no widespread voter fraud and the acting Secretary of DHS called it a secure election and saw no evidence of voter fraud. The fact that both were put in place by Trump (later in his term when he really started going in for the total loyalist appointees) makes me comfortable in using the word clean.

Was Rasmussen the polling service that had Trump's approval rating reach near 55 percent when no one else ever had it go over 45?

Clean was my word. I apologize for the confusion. I chose to use the word clean as Barr says no widespread voter fraud and the acting Secretary of DHS called it a secure election and saw no evidence of voter fraud. The fact that both were put in place by Trump (later in his term when he really started going in for the total loyalist appointees) makes me comfortable in using the word clean.

Was Rasmussen the polling service that had Trump's approval rating reach near 55 percent when no one else ever had it go over 45?
All of this is moot as Biden (the genius who ran the most brilliant campaign ever) is going to be sworn in next month. I just laugh at the clowns who think this was a legitimate election. Shoe on the other foot, I think you guys would have a totally different tune. I'd respect you more if you acknowledged this as a sham but laughed at the Trumpers for knowing there is nothing they can do about it.

All of this is moot as Biden (the genius who ran the most brilliant campaign ever) is going to be sworn in next month. I just laugh at the clowns who think this was a legitimate election. Shoe on the other foot, I think you guys would have a totally different tune. I'd respect you more if you acknowledged this as a sham but laughed at the Trumpers for knowing there is nothing they can do about it.

I explained why I thought this was legitimate. Go back a couple pages. I asked you to do that before and challenge any point that I made.

Can you provide a link? I just googled looking for this poll and can't find it.

And I would respect you if you took a step back and realized how absolutely improbable and therefore ridiculous these fraud claims are. Trump lost in as a fair an election as we have ever had. Perhaps you can't conceive that so many people did not like him. I know I am having trouble getting my head around the fact that so many people did like him.

I'm sorry. Pedophilia and child trafficking? What are you referring to?

I explained why I thought this was legitimate. Go back a couple pages. I asked you to do that before and challenge any point that I made.
We have different views. You think Biden actually got those votes and gave your opinion on how they might be legit. I don't hate your answers, I just think they are given without any consideration whatsoever that there might be fraud even with the clear irregularities.

I think that a lot of those votes are fraudulent and there are too many irregularities to ignore. I also think that Trump burned too many bridges within his own party to have enough support to get his case before the right courts. So we will likely never see the real truth.

I don't want to waste either of our time explaining why I believe the people who have spoke during these hearings and given clear reasons to question the integrity of this election. Because it won't make you believe there was fraud and your response won't make me believe there wasn't.

No disrespect.

As I said, though... it is a moot point. Orange man gone. Let's sacrifice a puppy and celebrate the swamp's victory

Go Duke!

Second question. Since you feel we should all be thankful we got four years of him as President, do you feel his accomplishments are worth the price we have all had to pay, especially those who died and those who have lost loved ones, for what Covid-19 has done to our country?
You ask if his accomplishments are worth the price we have had to pay. What a gutless, or incompetent comment to make. Trump didn’t cause the fake impeachment crap. So next came the virus, then came the staged riots, and looting. All of this ORGANIZED and PLANNED by the left wing elites, all to make it look like he had was the cause.

You place little to no blame on anyone. Your pathetic reply is to ask if it was worth it. What a shitty comment. For someone who says they use critical thinking and logic, this post you made is by someone that’s retarded.

And I would respect you if you took a step back and realized how absolutely improbable and therefore ridiculous these fraud claims are. Trump lost in as a fair an election as we have ever had. Perhaps you can't conceive that so many people did not like him. I know I am having trouble getting my head around the fact that so many people did like him.
As fair an election we've ever had? Holy shit. The mail-in sham and the last minute changes to what constitutes a legal vote in many states alone makes your comment one of the stupidest in the history of the internet. Politically, anyways. You are not to be taken seriously.

As fair an election we've ever had? Holy shit. The mail-in sham and the last minute changes to what constitutes a legal vote in many states alone makes your comment one of the stupidest in the history of the internet. Politically, anyways. You are not to be taken seriously.
Right back at you. If you can't see how absolutely impossible it would have been to have coordinated these fraudulent schemes you and the rest of the deniers have conjured up, then you might want to refrain from calling other people stupid. You don't have the capacity to judge that.

I'm sorry. Pedophilia and child trafficking? What are you referring to?
Really? Epstein. Need I say more? You can’t be serious. Your answer speaks volumes. Just so you can gain a little insight on it, and there’s plenty more, watch the Netflix special with him. This is not just a few isolated incidents, this is a worldwide tragedy occurring. Your boy @Jtre didn’t even discuss it to me a little bit ago. That speaks volumes.

Right back at you. If you can't see how absolutely impossible it would have been to have coordinated these fraudulent schemes you and the rest of the deniers have conjured up, then you might want to refrain from calling other people stupid. You don't have the capacity to judge that.
To be clear. I did not call you stupid. I said it was an incredibly stupid thing you said. Smart people say stupid things all of the time.

Really? Epstein. Need I say more? You can’t be serious. Your answer speaks volumes. Just so you can gain a little insight on it, and there’s plenty more, watch the Netflix special with him. This is not just a few isolated incidents, this is a worldwide tragedy occurring. Your boy @Jtre didn’t even discuss it to me a little bit ago. That speaks volumes.
Ok. I admit he did not come immediately to mind. Just remember, Trump was at his parties and was buddies with him.

We have different views. You think Biden actually got those votes and gave your opinion on how they might be legit. I don't hate your answers, I just think they are given without any consideration whatsoever that there might be fraud even with the clear irregularities.

I think that a lot of those votes are fraudulent and there are too many irregularities to ignore. I also think that Trump burned too many bridges within his own party to have enough support to get his case before the right courts. So we will likely never see the real truth.

I don't want to waste either of our time explaining why I believe the people who have spoke during these hearings and given clear reasons to question the integrity of this election. Because it won't make you believe there was fraud and your response won't make me believe there wasn't.

No disrespect.

As I said, though... it is a moot point. Orange man gone. Let's sacrifice a puppy and celebrate the swamp's victory

Go Duke!

Go Duke! 3 forced turnovers so far. I like the start.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT