ADVERTISEMENT

The NCAA gonna NCAA

Wow, that is absolutely crazy. That was over a decade ago for crying out loud.

Just saw the 2008 addendum...

Too much positivity for them I guess with them actually even considering Bill 206. They can’t get out of their own way.

Here’s how we increase attendance and eyeballs, we ban one of our best players. Hopefully Cole Anthony mowed Roy’s lawn in 2011 once.

Sorry, yeah apparently it was 2018. I'd just like to know the amount of help that was given, how much was it..........

Reactions: dukehokie
Sorry, yeah apparently it was 2018. I'd just like to know the amount of help that was given, how much was it..........

Yeah but I feel like something like this should've already been vetted by Memphis and cleared by the NCAA. If not, that says a lot about their compliance department considering a lot of Memphis's players had a connection to Penny before he became the coach at Memphis.

A TRO for an eligibility matter. Can't say I thought I'd ever see that.

Shout out to Memphis and Penny for basically saying F off to the NCAA. This may back fire down the road but I can see this as a major stepping stone in fighting back the NCAA and their inconsistent ways.

There is no place for the NCAA in today's world. Stop strangle holding these young man and let them enjoy the benifits of their talents. We know the NCAA has profited off these young man for far too long.

Wiseman dropped the lawsuit. Ruled ineligible again. Memphis is now applying for his reinstatement.

Not that it will happen but.... What if his family repaid Penny? I know it has happened with smaller amounts and players were reinstated.

Shout out to Memphis and Penny for basically saying F off to the NCAA. This may back fire down the road but I can see this as a major stepping stone in fighting back the NCAA and their inconsistent ways.

There is no place for the NCAA in today's world. Stop strangle holding these young man and let them enjoy the benifits of their talents. We know the NCAA has profited off these young man for far too long.
I don’t know the facts here with these allegations against Memphis. I could see some of what you’re saying as a general rule. But IF the family was paid a good chunk of money in moving, then Penny should get in trouble. He should be punished if true.

It'll get resolved. His punishment will be 5 or 10 games. Maybe.

If he would have went to unc cheater u and received the same benefits there would not have been a problem. If these guys are gonna take cash or any other illegal benefits they need to go to unc cheater u to do it so they can get away with it. unc cheater u has permanent amnesty from any crimes. OFC

Reactions: bullettoothtony
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT