ADVERTISEMENT

The Bench: AOC - Javin - White - Moore - Baker

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Alex was fourth in minutes played last night. He had a nice stat line and personally, I almost voted for him for gameball. He looked much improved in D. I think he is going to end up in the starting line up. Goldwire is more for when we need to wreak havoc, and I would have rather had 5-7 more minutes of AOC than the 13 minutes of Goldwire last night.

Jack White looked good - more confident. Hope he does not hit a slump like last year. Want to see his shot back. We need his shooting. He looked solid in his minutes last night.

Javin is still Javin. Lots of fouls, lots of energy, flashes of potential.

Moore and Baker: Not enough game info.

Reactions: christophero
Jack got popped in the mouth, and it pissed him off. I thought he played really well after that. Rebounds, blocked shots, etc.

Moore struggled with the speed of the opposition. Once he learns how to use his strength and positioning he will be fine.

Reactions: Hurley22
After watching, Stanley is going to be hard to keep out of the starting 5. The other starter could be either Alex or Jack.

Offensively, Carey, Hurt, Stanley, Alex and Tre is good and defensively just switch Jack in for Alex.

Really like Jack's smart play. AOC looked like a vet too. Stanley is a stud. Moore...should figure it out. Some guys just take a year or two. Goldwire may just be a 6 minute a game press/defense guy.

I think it’s way too early to suggest who the bench will be. This team has a lot of growing to do. We might see a variety of lineups, with Tre being the one constant. The main thing we need is all of them wanting to improve.

Reactions: sheyduke
Among my reactions to last night's game: unless there is a LOT of development the next 5 months, the only guy remotely ready to be a one and done is Carey. The other ones look like they would disappear in the G league. Would be nice to have 3 sophomores next year.

We should keep the starters like they are. That’s a high energy lineup with Tre, Goldwire, and Stanley. Perfect lineup to start the game. Hopefully Moore can get settled in soon so he can steal some minutes at point to get Tre a little more rest. Stanley is not going anywhere. He’s set in the starting lineup. He’s going to end up being the best of them all in the end.

Reactions: Duke Blu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT