ADVERTISEMENT

some Wendell Carter 'cruitin intel from my GA coaching mafia

I think a couple mods will remember, one you talked a lot of trash to after your ban.

If he's willing to be different why is it your job to try to run him off? His garbage of bad language was deleted before I saw it so it may of been awful idk but I'm sure if a mod wants him gone they'll see this and he will be.

You remember. If not...

maxresdefault.jpg

Hahaaaaa, well played. I honestly forgot man, apologies. If that's why you want to ban me again, fair enough, but I didn't say bad things about the other mods, I just trashed Slow, and got after you with Frank (side note watching the Duke game now the commentators just spent 2 minutes talking about how Frank isn't a true PG, so I can't be smoking too much crack right lol?). Either way I like the kid and he's going to be a stud attacking the rim.

Have a good holiday fellas!

If he's willing to be different why is it your job to try to run him off? His garbage of bad language was deleted before I saw it so it may of been awful idk but I'm sure if a mod wants him gone they'll see this and he will be.

Thx buddy, he's certainly making some stuff up. have a good one man!

Pisgah, if you didn't see them , then shut up. Unfortunately for him, we now have a mod who tracked his ip's every time he came here and laid on some seriously vulgar stuff, now he's leaning on you with the goody two shoes stuff. You just said you didn't see it, then you don't know. DJ and Denn deleted some of it.

Pisgah, if you didn't see them , then shut up. Unfortunately for him, we now have a mod who tracked his ip's every time he came here and laid on some seriously vulgar stuff, now he's leaning on you with the goody two shoes stuff. You just said you didn't see it, then you don't know. DJ and Denn deleted some of it.

Aww I'll shut up

Thx buddy, he's certainly making some stuff up. have a good one man!

Vrank why don't you just calm down, cool it and just post. It seems to me you have a chip on your shoulder. dj used to use this a lot. " lighten up Francis." That was good advice. I would like to see you post here without contention. Take a deep breath, think about it, take another break if you need to and when you come back just post like a Duke fan. Look your first post when you came back you brought up that you had issues with other posters before so right there you showed you still hadn't got over the conflicts you had. Just stay away from confrontation and just don't respond if you feel someone is on the same wave length as you. I don't agree with everyone on this board either but I'm not gonna debate every little thing. OFC

Damn this is a great thread. I've got to make some more popcorn though to get me through to intermission. Popcorn is pretty good with rum and diet coke.
Speaking of popcorn which is a favorite food of mine, it reminds me of Thanksgiving Day which is the greatest food day ever invented, Do any of my fellow Dukies care to tell what non traditional foods your family has on Thanksgiving instead of the usual turkey day meal. I know some folks who always have a standing rib roast or steak and even one family who feast on fish or venison (yuk).

Gary, where did you think Trent was going?

Hahaaaaa, well played. I honestly forgot man, apologies. If that's why you want to ban me again, fair enough, but I didn't say bad things about the other mods, I just trashed Slow, and got after you with Frank (side note watching the Duke game now the commentators just spent 2 minutes talking about how Frank isn't a true PG, so I can't be smoking too much crack right lol?). Either way I like the kid and he's going to be a stud attacking the rim.

Have a good holiday fellas!

It's only a matter of time with you. Fool me once and all of that. I banned you and you came back with a new handle within 20 minutes. You're obviously not here with good intentions.

Ok, the mods know now. I'm out. Wait'll denn see's he's back. He's a pro at playing sweet innocent, for a bit.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Damn this is a great thread. I've got to make some more popcorn though to get me through to intermission. Popcorn is pretty good with rum and diet coke.
Speaking of popcorn which is a favorite food of mine, it reminds me of Thanksgiving Day which is the greatest food day ever invented, Do any of my fellow Dukies care to tell what non traditional foods your family has on Thanksgiving instead of the usual turkey day meal. I know some folks who always have a standing rib roast or steak and even one family who feast on fish or venison (yuk).

I don't like diet Coke. It's gotta be the straight stuff. Tried Coke 0 and it's a little better. I've had ham and even some "nanner puddin" on Thanksgiving but I like Turkey. That raises a question for the board. Which do you like . Turkey stuffing or turkey dressing. I like the dressing simply because being from the south that's what we do. I know a lot of people eat stuffing . For those of you who may not know the difference stuffing is when you put the mixture up the turkeys butt. Dressing is when you cook the mixture separately from the turkey in the oven using a baking pan. Both have basically the same ingredients. OFC

Reactions: gottagonow
I remember I called Gary out but didn't have proof. This made my day thank you

So Sky you are saying that you stuff the stuffing up his butt or do you stuff his butt full of stuffing.
PS: I am on a diet so I drink Diet Coke.

Reactions: dbav and skysdad
So Sky you are saying that you stuff the stuffing up his butt or do you stuff his butt full of stuffing.
PS: I am on a diet so I drink Diet Coke.

Stuff his butt full of stuffing sounds better. LOL. OFC

Talked to a 'cruitin buddy from Minnesota. Trent is a lock for Ohio State. He's still pushing a package deal with Carter but the Carter's arent feeling a package deal.

Oh, and Duke still isnt a likely destination for Carter. Jes' sayin'. ;)

Q.jpg

I just want you to know that you and Curley Joe are AWESOME and both belong in the posters HOF. You guys need to post more often but you give us just enough that we beg for more. OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
I'll tell you how much I like stove top dressing, I love it when I can't get real stuffing or real dressing. I like it with just onion, celery and salt N pepper and butter. Its great with baked or roasted chicken, gravy and cranberry sauce with rolls and pumpkin pie. Can anyone tell I need a turkey day fix.

Reactions: tw3301
I'll tell you how much I like stove top dressing, I love it when I can't get real stuffing or real dressing. I like it with just onion, celery and salt N pepper and butter. Its great with baked or roasted chicken, gravy and cranberry sauce with rolls and pumpkin pie. Can anyone tell I need a turkey day fix.
I eat Stove Top right out of the box. Yummy.

Gary is the worst by far. Who else can make an entire fan base argue with itself? Who else criticizes any differing opinion in such a demeaning way? Who else makes countless predictions based on unnamed sources claimed to be deep within the aau circuit and have every single prediction turn out wrong?

guru gary -7 gives us so much material. Sometimes I wonder if he is just not only messing with us but messing with the thr guys also. He sort of reminds me of Gary Busey trolling around. Gary. Could it be. OFC

The guy probably has a handler !! Ole Roy just detests kids with handlers. And they didn`t really need him. Roy probably backed off after seeing him for the40th time. These are there often used excuses.

Reactions: dukiejay
The guy probably has a handler !! Ole Roy just detests kids with handlers. And they didn`t really need him. Roy probably backed off after seeing him for the40th time. These are there often used excuses.

Let's be honest. Isn't hof coach roy williams not a handler
? Just saying. OFC

So when I hopped onto the boards to see the latest posts and saw the Gary-7 avatar with a thread here, I just sat there stunned for about 10 seconds at the thought of him actually posting on the Duke boards and then I saw the screenname and realized what was going on here. Nice one!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT