ADVERTISEMENT

some Wendell Carter 'cruitin intel from my GA coaching mafia

Nov 23, 2016
Been talkin' some 'cruitin with my coaching mafia down here in GA. UNC is in great shape with Carter and Roy is puttin' in major work. Carter is the best big in the country. The Duke hype is just noise. I expect to see Wendell in Chapel Hill next year....jes sayin' ;)

C.jpg

B.jpg

A.jpg

G.jpg

E.jpg

f.jpg

Would love to hear what thr has to say about our latest commitment......

OFC

I had some issues with a couple of you all last year, and I have been reading when I can. I wanted to stop by and absolutely salute the OP on this one (hopefully cool with mods). One of the funniest darn things I've read on a sports board in a long, long time. Well done!

Have a good Thanksgiving y'all.

I had some issues with a couple of you all last year, and I have been reading when I can. I wanted to stop by and absolutely salute the OP on this one (hopefully cool with mods). One of the funniest darn things I've read on a sports board in a long, long time. Well done!

Have a good Thanksgiving y'all.

This your 1st. post. Who were you last year. OFC

Reactions: vrank_it_loud
Crank!!!! Change your aviator back to Luke Maye.. have a good thanksgiving. And this thread is AMAZINg

Yessir, I was crank_it_loud, and now that I am becoming a Vrank fan I switched it up a bit! LOL Pisgah, I will change it but I'm trying to stay on best behavior here so I'm good as it doesn't ruffle feathers (or eye-brows). LOL.

Reactions: pisgah101
Yall ever wonder if perhaps Luke Maye, due to the sound from his crunching on chili cheese fritos during recruiting visits, misheard some of the things ol Roy was saying to him? And he "heard" Roy say "we want you to anchor our FOOD court for the next 4 years, you will be the centerpiece of our FOOD court for the next 4 years, and our FOOD court is going to be the best in the nation when ur with us". I mean this is the type of guy Roy loves in his Front Court but there seems to have been some miscommunication as to expectations from both parties as to what Luke would be used for...

This Thanksgiving what I'm most thankful for is Roy. If he had not released Wendell from his LOI he would not have been able to sign with Duke. TRUTH as Gary7 knows it. LOL

Yessir, I was crank_it_loud, and now that I am becoming a Vrank fan I switched it up a bit! LOL Pisgah, I will change it but I'm trying to stay on best behavior here so I'm good as it doesn't ruffle feathers (or eye-brows). LOL.

It wasn't your arguements with the people who were here that should never allow you to return, it's the absolute out of line vulgarity and filthy names you put all over the page when they banned you. I hope they haven't forgotten.

I dont want to talk out of school and share the 'cruitin inside info I got from my AAU sources regarding Wendell. But, I'll share this public info from Wendell's twitter feed. Just a matter of time before Roy closes this one. Bigger font = better chance he picks UNC. Jes sayin' ;)

M.jpg
[/QUOTE
#blessgary-7's little heart

Now do not get carried away here. I made a comment about you mocking people for saying things and noted that you said Sean Obi was "our found starting center" (along with some of your off-the-wall comments on firearms). It's all good, we all say stupid things here. I also got carried away with others on the Frank Jackson as a true PG argument. I'll go ahead and do you a solid and ignore you. Have a great Thanksgiving!

As usual , lies. I'm not even concerned about what you said before you got banned, which was definitely warranted. It's all the vulgarity and super childlike gross fake handles you made up and trashed the board with like a mad 10 year old.

I think a couple mods will remember, one you talked a lot of trash to after your ban.

Dukiejay hasn't forgotten Blazablickets , Predator, and I'm sure Denn hasn't forgotten your comments to him as Co**meatsammich. Are you really that dumb?

Dukiejay hasn't forgotten Blazablickets , Predator, and I'm sure Denn hasn't forgotten your comments to him as Co**meatsammich. Are you really that dumb?

Whoa now, I said some stupid things for sure, but I've never had an issue with Denn so why in the world would I have said that? And predator? What name was that? I was crank and blazablickits, but sorry, never used a Predator handle (even that could be verified). And all lies? I did argue relentlessly with one mod about Jackson not being a PG, but it wasn't Denn, dukieJay, timo, or KVille. I can't remember his name though.

Now, again, you said stupid things as well (like we've found our starting C boys - referencing Obi), and your novice knowledge of firearms. Let it go, but I also ask in seriousness that you don't start making things up. Let's not ruin this gem of a thread. Thx.

Whoa now, I said some stupid things for sure, but I've never had an issue with Denn so why in the world would I have said that? And predator? What name was that? I was crank and blazablickits, but sorry, never used a Predator handle (even that could be verified). And all lies? I did argue relentlessly with one mod about Jackson not being a PG, but it wasn't Denn, dukieJay, timo, or KVille. I can't remember his name though.

Now, again, you said stupid things as well (like we've found our starting C boys - referencing Obi), and your novice knowledge of firearms. Let it go, but I also ask in seriousness that you don't start making things up. Let's not ruin this gem of a thread. Thx.

You remember. If not...

maxresdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT