ADVERTISEMENT

So we just got a crystal ball for...

EJ would have helped today coming in off the bench. Next year he will one of the 2 guys (Zion) that will be able to score inside.

Hope he joins the class...

Has anyone noticed on the CB it says for Lykins and Rowe picks to unlock VIP for pick. I mean we obviously know who their pick is if it’s 80% Duke! What’s all that business about?lol

No... All these Fr will come here and play a majority of the minutes, the other guys will transfer, then the Fr will leave early to the NBA

Bolden still coming back and will be a starter, Javin will be back too.
Tre
RJ
Cam
Zion
Marques
Bench- EJ, Javin, Alex, Jordan G.

If Gary returns, the NCAA should go ahead and hand us the trophy.

Reactions: Canadian Dukie
Has anyone noticed on the CB it says for Lykins and Rowe picks to unlock VIP for pick. I mean we obviously know who their pick is if it’s 80% Duke! What’s all that business about?lol

Yeah, but the website isn't quite working, because it is locked on the main screen, but if you look on the right hand side it shows them;)

Well, Gary-7 doesn't want EJ, so why should we?

"EJ is not a Big that fits the UNC mold. Highly skilled but not a strong post game. Not a good enough outside shooter yet to be a Stretch. He is a very good passer though. All things considered I would much rather have Bacot."

"EJ is not a Big that fits the UNC mold. Highly skilled but not a strong post game. Not a good enough outside shooter yet to be a Stretch. He is a very good passer though. All things considered I would much rather have Bacot."
Ahhhhh.......so their bigs now are highly skilled. Gotcha

Reactions: dukedevilz

Hopefully Duke gets both of them and Gary’s head explodes.

EJ has always wanted to be recruited by the likes of Duke, UNC and Kentucky. Now that is happening; a dream come true for the kid. Let him have his time to pick what shade of Blue he wants to wear.

EJ has always wanted to be recruited by the likes of Duke, UNC and Kentucky. Now that is happening; a dream come true for the kid. Let him have his time to pick what shade of Blue he wants to wear.
Hopefully it’s the good Blue!

Well, someone go and tell him we're getting Bacot, too.

Perhaps he will fall in love with the program during his visit!?!

That, my friend, is a perfect example of what we call “self-preservation”

Bacot has said he believes he's the best big in his class and wants to be 1 and done. But more than likely the rule will change for high school players to enter 2019 nba draft and bacot will turn 19 in march of 2019. So really he should be in the 2018 class.

I have no idea how Montgomery plays but he could be the ideal guy to pair with Javin or with Bolden if we need size. And let's not forget about White for next year.

Opinions (educated guesses) and usual based of facts gathered. So I was asking to see if you had additional facts other than that expressed by expert news. That's all.

Although it looks deep on paper, we all know how K does things. I think only Alex and Javin (& EJ if he commits) will play. It would be great to have Jordan and Jack get time too but that would mean K goes 10 deep and with his statements and feelings towards developing the starts as much as possible, I just it will be 7-8 players

Although it looks deep on paper, we all know how K does things. I think only Alex and Javin (& EJ if he commits) will play. It would be great to have Jordan and Jack get time too but that would mean K goes 10 deep and with his statements and feelings towards developing the starts as much as possible, I just it will be 7-8 players
Bolden? Or is that assuming he starts?
I think Jordan G will see spot minutes.

Assuming he starts
I would be surprised if Bolden starts next year since 4 of the starters are going to be pushing the pace. I suspect someone like EJ would be a better fit at the 5.

Having said that, I absolutely hope Bolden stays and starts, or at least gets significant minutes.

Bolden still coming back and will be a starter, Javin will be back too.
Tre
RJ
Cam
Zion
Marques
Bench- EJ, Javin, Alex, Jordan G.

If Gary returns, the NCAA should go ahead and hand us the trophy.

That is what I would have thought this year. I don't see it playing out like that so far, but hopefully....

I would be surprised if Bolden starts next year since 4 of the starters are going to be pushing the pace. I suspect someone like EJ would be a better fit at the 5.

Having said that, I absolutely hope Bolden stays and starts, or at least gets significant minutes.

If Bolden is healthy he starts IMO and it is not close.

No... All these Fr will come here and play a majority of the minutes, the other guys will transfer, then the Fr will leave early to the NBA
And then we'll fall down the stairs and our shoes will come off.

If Bolden is healthy he starts IMO and it is not close.

It's something about Bolden that's just off right now. Bad stuff seem to happen to him. All of a sudden the opposing big makes incredible shots. Plus I don't think he has caught up to the speed of the college game yet

gotta agree about the speed,if it's a fast paced up and down game,he looks lost out there,he should stay 2 more years,if he can stay healthy can be a very good senior center.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT