ADVERTISEMENT

Roy back in the saddle again

Dec 12, 2012
Today is a Historic moment for the Ol Ball coach after landing a 4 star recruit to go along with a strong class. I'm certain Ol Roy is thrilled with the class he's assembled and during the quarantine has formulate a strategy on how to keep these kids in a tarheel uniform for 3-4 years for his sanity. I mean "it's his life" we're talking about here. I can only imagine after Walton announcing his college choice, Roy standing up and yelling at Wanda to serve her best recipe "nanner puddin" and to pour him a tall glass of coke. After enjoying a tall glass of coke and a serving of nanner puddin, I'm certain Ol Roy looked at Wanda and stated in 3rd person "HOF Coach Roy Williams is back in the saddle again".

Today is a Historic moment for the Ol Ball coach after landing a 4 star recruit to go along with a strong class. I'm certain Ol Roy is thrilled with the class he's assembled and during the quarantine has formulate a strategy on how to keep these kids in a tarheel uniform for 3-4 years for his sanity. I mean "it's his life" we're talking about here. I can only imagine after Walton announcing his college choice, Roy standing up and yelling at Wanda to serve her best recipe "nanner puddin" and to pour him a tall glass of coke. After enjoying a tall glass of coke and a serving of nanner puddin, I'm certain Ol Roy looked at Wanda and stated in 3rd person "HOF Coach Roy Williams is back in the saddle again".

Yes he is.

wWMNb5u.gif

OFC

Definitely fills an area of need. Like it or not they will be much improved.

Yes he is.

wWMNb5u.gif

Perfect guys!!! Jurkin you're so on target with Roy using 3rd person speaking of himself. What an egocentric, underhanded jerk! He still provides plenty of laughs though. Jurkin' you set up Dirt for the beautiful slam-dunk! OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT