ADVERTISEMENT

RJ and Zion carpool karaoke

I love the way our guys have used social media. I know they get trained in how to do it right, but it's also clear they're just really great people, too.

Does Amile Jefferson get credit for bringing the Bull City horns to such prominence within the program? I don't remember anyone's doing it so much before him; I'm so glad it has continued. It's a testament to their connection to Durham, which represents "unpacking your bags" to me -- so important w/ how brief a time we get to enjoy them here.

This is another example of why it was ridiculous when people were trying that there was jealousy/tension between Zion and RJ earlier in the season. Another good example is the DBP post game video where Zion was being interviewed and the reporter asked him if it surprised him how RJ seems to score points so quietly and Zion turned around and asked RJ about it and they were both laughing about it.

I think the most impressive thing to me about the video was the SUV Zion was driving.

This is another example of why it was ridiculous when people were trying that there was jealousy/tension between Zion and RJ earlier in the season. Another good example is the DBP post game video where Zion was being interviewed and the reporter asked him if it surprised him how RJ seems to score points so quietly and Zion turned around and asked RJ about it and they were both laughing about it.

I don’t think it would hard to image a group of high performers trying to “out-alpha” each other. Watching how well this team works together says more of their character than their abilities.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT