ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Norm MacDonald

bleediteveryday30

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 24, 2013
The world is a little less brighter today knowing we've lost one of the greatest comedians of all time. The reason I love stand up is because of Norm. Actually wanted to be on SNL as a kid and do the Weekend Update because of him. The man was a freaking genius. **** cancer.

So much more that I could post. Do yourself a favor and check out his stuff if you've never watched or listened. A true master of his craft. The Oj jokes always killed. RIP Norm.

The OJ jokes always killed…I see what you did there.

I loved the weekend update growing up, his dry and witty sense of humor, guy always had me crying laughing. Terd Ferguson will live on.

Reactions: bleediteveryday30
241833611_4634816303235177_5856958456180907196_n.jpg

I loved when he would tell his crappy joke and just stare into the camera. Also...the unabomber sketch where he is the.police sketch artist and says he has trouble drawing hair and eyes because faces are hard. Def lold at that one but i cant find it anywhere.

I just listened to the one about teachers. "You get 4 months off a year. You get the same vacations as a child" lol. "I think real heroes don't actually believe they are. " He gets an actual teacher in the audience so angry haha.

Reactions: KDSTONE
I just listened to the one about teachers. "You get 4 months off a year. You get the same vacations as a child" lol. "I think real heroes don't actually believe they are. " He gets an actual teacher in the audience so angry haha.
You’re begging for a cyber visit from Dattier You’ve been warned

• Haha
Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT