ADVERTISEMENT

Recruits at CTC this year

DiehardDukeFan4Life

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 21, 2011
i saw an article posted on Facebook about recruits that will be at CTC this year. According to the article there will be one 2018 recruit and three 2019 recruits at CTC.

Zion Williamson

Matthew Hurt
Armando Bacot
Vernon Carey

Man I would love to get Zion, but I haven't heard or read much that makes me feel likes we have a great chance.

Bacot seems like the kind of kid who would really like it on campus.

Could see him pulling the trigger fairly early for Duke. Wouldn't be surprised if commits in early 2018. Kids a stud and seems to be leaning heavily towards the good guys. Would love to get Hurt but that's going to be a battle. Seems like all the top guys in 2019 are Power Forwards just like all the 2018 class kids are SFs and PGs.

Could see him pulling the trigger fairly early for Duke. Wouldn't be surprised if commits in early 2018. Kids a stud and seems to be leaning heavily towards the good guys. Would love to get Hurt but that's going to be a battle. Seems like all the top guys in 2019 are Power Forwards just like all the 2018 class kids are SFs and PGs.
Dang! I don’t really know much about Bacot. I hadn’t been keeping up with the 2019 class just yet, but if he is considering reclassification and joining Duke next year, then I need to watch him and check him out.

I saw an interesting thread on RR about Zion Williamson so I thought It would be best to post about if in this thread instead of starting a new thread. A new poster on RR started a thread claiming that a buddy of his had dinner with Calipari recently and he said his buddy told him that Calipari told him that both Zion Williamson and Bol Bol have both already committed to Kentucky then then the guys buddy posted in the thread that he was the source. The best part is that the guy that started the thread and his source had just joined RR today and everyone over there is calling them trolls

I saw an interesting thread on RR about Zion Williamson so I thought It would be best to post about if in this thread instead of starting a new thread. A new poster on RR started a thread claiming that a buddy of his had dinner with Calipari recently and he said his buddy told him that Calipari told him that both Zion Williamson and Bol Bol have both already committed to Kentucky then then the guys buddy posted in the thread that he was the source. The best part is that the guy that started the thread and his source had just joined RR today and everyone over there is calling them trolls

Can't imagine why... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT