ADVERTISEMENT

Quinn Cook Stepping up w Curry out

I don't watch a lot of NBA, but I caught a bit of the game over the weekend. Quinn had 19 Pts in the first half and was perfect from the field, high scorer in the half. Not too shabby with names like Durant, Thompson, and Green!

Go Quinn! Making us Duke proud!!

Reactions: timo0402
For anyone who followed Quinn's career in the nba, this is especially great. This dude had one of the hardest paths to the league ever, and he never gave up. If you listened to him when he spoke on scheyer's podcast or did interviews, you could sense the frustration in his voice, that he couldn't quite get there. Undrafted. He must have the record for the most 10 day contracts. He talked about how he would move to a city and not even unpack because he knew it could end any day. But through it all, he persevered and stuck with it. Never went overseas, kept playing GREAT in the G league and eventually go this crack. Now he's a world champion, THAT is freaking awesome.

@DukeDenver Thanks for posting that. I made my comment above before watching the video. I had never seen it, but now, after watching it, I am an even bigger fan than I was before...

When he started talking to K near the end, it could have made a lesser man get emotional....but I stayed strong....sort of!!

Reactions: DukeDenver
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT