ADVERTISEMENT

Prayers needed from my buddies.

Many of you know I'm going in for a procedure on Tuesday to see if they can stop the blockage from my kidney passage way into my urethra. Same day surgery. Just need prayers and well wishes. OFC
Prayers for you Sky. Hope everything goes smoothly and as painless as possible.

Reactions: skysdad
My wife had one. They said it was 7x14.....sounds crazy to me, but that's what they said. She hasn't had that much pain either though, so must not have passed it yet

Thanks to all of you for the prayers and words of encouragement but I ask all of you to pray for gottagonowgottagonow and his family. Also please remember Mike Irby a kid over at the who has probably banned everyone of us but he also is fighting the same disease as gotta. The rivalry has nothing to do with it.OFC

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Just got a call from the doctors office and the doctor who was to perform the surgery is sick and the surgery is put off till next Wed. Serenity now. Serenity now. OFC

Just got a call from the doctors office and the doctor who was to perform the surgery is sick and the surgery is put off till next Wed. Serenity now. Serenity now. OFC

You're in my prayers always, Sky. Hopefully, this additional week will bring your doctor and you both up to optimal readiness. God bless.

OFC

Many of you know I'm going in for a procedure on Tuesday to see if they can stop the blockage from my kidney passage way into my urethra. Same day surgery. Just need prayers and well wishes. OFC

You got it buddy. Prayers sent.

The procedure went well. Doc didn't remove the scar tissue because he said more than likely return. Stint inserted. Follow up appt. in 2 weeks. Possible reconstruction of the area. You guys are generous in your support and prayers. What would really make me feel great tonight is a 30 point win with fat boy scoring 40 on them. OFC

The procedure went well. Doc didn't remove the scar tissue because he said more than likely return. Stint inserted. Follow up appt. in 2 weeks. Possible reconstruction of the area. You guys are generous in your support and prayers. What would really make me feel great tonight is a 30 point win with fat boy scoring 40 on them. OFC

Glad to hear the procedure went well, Sky. Hopefully, everything will work out for you. You're still in our prayers my friend. God bless you.

And yes, a 30 point win would make you and me both feel better!

OFC

Reactions: Mac9192 and skysdad
A little late, but you got my prayers anyways. Glad to hear it went well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT