• OTHER

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Coach K

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
Whew! Sloppy first half. To be expected somewhat - while Yale could not hold us down for the game they have a lot of experience on the court.

As to the poll lots of choices. Marshall continues to fill up the stat sheet, Ingram had a good game, Amile is playing like he always does, Kennard started to see his shot go down, and despite having some trouble scoring Grayson adds 14 points and team leading 5 assists to the game.

A good win over a good team. Brandon finally got it going, Luke a little also, Matt was really good as usual, Amile, Marshall, I could go on. So with all that I'm going to go with 'other', with that being the 'team'. A good solid team effort.

OFC

Voted for Matt. Excellent second half. I would have voted for the 1-3-1 zone if I could, haha.

Tough. I really wanna give it to Grayson yet again, his well rounded game is getting me every time, 5 rebounds and 5 assist? Man.

Matt also impressed me tonight.

I'll say team.

I voted for "other" as no player stood way above his teammates. I'll say team also.

I voted for "other" because 1-3-1 wasn't a choice! We seem to have a better hold on that defense than any other. Till our man to man catches up, I think we will play a lot of 1-3-1.

OFC

My game ball goes to Matt. He just seemed to make a play & hit a basket at the right time. A lot of help from the rest of the team also. Good to see another player or two step up. Still a long way to go for this young team.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

I went Matt. 2nd team All-ACC this year. Could've voted Baskin Rivers too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT