ADVERTISEMENT

POLL: Gameball: Duke vs. UNC Part Deux

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
No Winslow in my poll. Love the kid but tonight he played without class.

How about Tyus Jones. Has there ever been such a stone cold freshman. He makes sub-zero look like a toaster oven.

Gotta go with 'Stones'. But Cook was great, Matt made big plays, Grayson did too, Jah came on strong late, Amile was huge with the press, etc.

OF

Tyus%20Jones%20Stones.jpg

This post was edited on 3/7 11:26 PM by OldasdirtDevil

It's Tyus. We have Tyus Stones and no on else does.

Duke and UK are the best teams. By a lot

Thought about going with K. The trap using Jefferson completely changed what the Holes could do on offense.

Tyus gets the gameball for the 2015 duke-unc rivalry.

Justise needs to cut the crap.

Tyus gets my vote, especially after getting hurt earlier in the game and then coming back in and showing that he has no fear.

Tyus!
I felt pretty confident that K would make halftime adjustments and the press was big.
I thought he subbed much better this game too.

Originally posted by smashmouth5:
Thought about going with K. The trap using Jefferson completely changed what the Holes could do on offense.
That was a great strategy by K...no doubt about it. You do know he owns Roy.

OFC

Tyus Jones by a lot and coach K second. Winslow needs to get a grip.

Tyus. And I am really starting to get tired of Winslow acting like that. It seemed things had improved until tonight with the kick and the use of his foot in order to slow down Justin Jackson. No one can use their feet to lash out against an opposing player, well, except for Christian. He got a free pass in my book.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

-REWATCHING-

*Turning Point*
14:36 remaining. Paige hits 3pointer to put Heels up 7. Winslow is on bench with foul trouble

- Okafor forces turnover / Goaltending on UNC.......Okafor OUT/Plumlee IN [Down 5]
- Pinson brick / Ty drives 2 FTs [Down 3]
- 10 second violation / Ty layup injury......Ty OUT/Grayson IN [Down 1]
- UNC 2 FTs / Grayson drive & Jefferson tip in [Down 1]
- Paige brick / Jefferson rebound & M.Jones 3 pointer [Up 2]

Tyus Jones was the man, and Winslow acted like a little boy. That is not the Duke way. OFC

Agreed, Winslow needs to chill out. He let the aggressiveness and toughness we want from him get a little out of hand. But I have full confidence that he will reign it in and you won't see anything like that from him again.

Like K said about Tyus, we've had special freshman, Tommy Amaker, Bobby Hurley....that's it, he's in a special class.

I think Justice and Tyus are coming back for the record, always have and still do.

Tyus probably should get it but I voting for Quinn. He had a great game too and it was senior night so he gets it from me. Also our bench really deserves a lot of credit too. We had Okafor, Winslow, and Jones on the bench in the second half and we were down and instead of letting it get away from us our bench actually got us the lead. and we never lost it.

What a great game!!

Im going with Kennedy Meeks for showing some class and playing no where near the level he could have. Hes so humble cause we know he is way better than Okafor

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT