ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KENTUCKY - CHAMPIONS CLASSIC - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

Yeah definitely cramps you can see a bandaid where they put an iv in him

I don’t understand why coach k allowed banchero to stay in after obvious cramping and let uk get an easy three off a bad turnover.

Rolling his quads would be an odd treatment for a foot issue. Looked like cramps to me.
Friend of mine at the game, in that far corner, texting me saying they had a shoe off and were heavily taping one side.

John has that old man physicality that has often hurt Duke when we would go with freshmen against Jr/Sr big men.

Great to have him with us!

Moore with multiple bandaids covering IV stick marks lol

Clearly cramping and quads for Banchero.

Where is Moore, though. Cramps as well but surely he can get back?

If we didn’t have cramp issues we’d be up by 15-20.

I’m so glad that coach k beat calipari one last time . And Kentucky. Lots to work on but I think we look much better than o thought to open the season

Good win. I will say, John is a beast, and good luck stopping two tank-built SG’s from driving, in Keels and Moore.

Get Griffin healthy. that’ll take it to another level.

Looks like they’re letting these kids play this year from what I’ve seen in a couple games thus far. What a year to let these kids play with our size 🙌😂😂😂 Keels reminds my of James Harden

Reactions: christophero
UK couldn’t hack it out there. Couldn’t cut it. Team isn’t balanced very well. Oscar and Wheeler kept them close the first half, but eventually Wheeler showed true form as he ball hogged the game away. Oscar has a role, but counting on him when he has limited offensive skills will doom them in big games. Should bow out early in NC AAT.

Mark Williams has been abused tonight. Yikes.

I said on another board he needs to learn how to play angry, or with an edge. Like the other team's best player is talking crap about his mama.

Anyway, a lot to like.

Keels is a stud. Banchero's skill set is absurd for a guy his size.

LOVE Theo John's toughness. We need guys like that and I think his personality and physicality could really help us I'm March.

Griffin... he's just so far behind with the missed time but his potential is off the charts IMO. I think his offense will come, but in the meantime, his athleticism and length on the defensive end...whew.

We don't have half our team cramping up we win by 15-20.

Great to wake up to a win and have Coach K beat UK one more time!. The team seems to want to play team ball and are physical and compete on both ends. I think this team is a lot more like the Duke teams of old in mentality...or at least in this showing the signs are there! Welcome back CBB!

Alot to like about what we saw last tonight. That Keels-Paolo punch is incredible and once AJ gets up to speed, he's going to be a flat out star.

Reactions: hart2chesson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT