ADVERTISEMENT

***DUKE VS KENTUCKY - CHAMPIONS CLASSIC - OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

It’s just one half, but meh on this team.
I think Kentucky eeks this one out. They are better in guard play, and Duke is just not flexing its post superiority.

but wtf do I know, we are 20’min in 😂

Imagine had we gone after Grady and added a sorely needed veteran guard who could shoot to our backcourt? Dudes a baller, I really wanted him.

john is really good too. I wasn’t as sold on him but he looks great so far

It’s just one half, but meh on this team.
I think Kentucky eeks this one out. They are better in guard play, and Duke is just not flexing its post superiority.

but wtf do I know, we are 20’min in 😂
Seriously? I’m loving the makeup of this team. They tick every box except 3 pt shooting

Reactions: sheyduke
He’s played well in my eyes just takes too many shots I don’t like
He’s played well but someone wanted to make a bet about him being Dukes leading scorer. I like his defense though

Reactions: ioliva
Grady is annoyingly good from 3. Like what I am seeing on the defensive end and the energy we are playing with. This team is light years ahead of last years in terms of physical competition

Reactions: sheyduke
Seriously? I’m loving the makeup of this team. They tick every box except 3 pt shooting
Don’t have a strong pg either, or much of a bench. Keels is a beast but roach is average at best. He hasn’t been the same since he injured his knee pre-Duke.

i think they’ll be fine overall, I just had my expectations too high. UK is not very good, let’s be clear there.

Lol it was the first half of the season against a high quality opponent in a big time atmosphere. Our guys are good and will be challenging for championships this year.

Reactions: GAAP
Lol it was the first half of the season against a high quality opponent in a big time atmosphere. Our guys are good and will be challenging for championships this year.
Agreed but UK isn’t that good. I’ll be shocked if they stick around top 25 all year. The good thing for them is the SEC tends to make them look good....

Don’t have a strong pg either, or much of a bench. Keels is a beast but roach is average at best. He hasn’t been the same since he injured his knee pre-Duke.

i think they’ll be fine overall, I just had my expectations too high. UK is not very good, let’s be clear there.
Okay sounds like you had higher expectations than I did.

Reactions: Fourteen44
Kentucky just moves the ball better. Our sets suck. It’s all about using talent to score for Duke instead of teamwork based for uk. We need more movement

There’s some talent on the floor tonight. This is great for college basketball

Reactions: youngman42
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT