• Derryck Thornton: - 8 pts - 2 reb - 5 asts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BluePhil

Cameron Crazy
Jan 28, 2008
The first half was maybe the worst half of Basketball I have seen from Duke this year. It was awful with very little bright spot. Big pickup in second half.

Grayson is a rebounding machine! I went with Brandon though. He's really turned it on the last 2 games. Hope it continues.

OFC

That was painful to watch. No rhythm to the game whatsoever.

Ingram, I suppose? He's becoming fun to watch.

Two in a row for Brandon! His overall game is showing a big improvement! Hope it continues!

OFC

Brandon's gonna be a tough one for anyone to guard if he keeps playing the way he has the last two games and if so it's gonna make it easier for his team mates to get some great shots . OFC

Ingram. It was important to see him build on the Indiana performance.

Offense is starting to look more explosive with having Ingram at the 4. Space the floor better for Grayson to drive. Went with Ingram because I feel that Winslow ability in him when he learns how great a defensive player he can become 4 spectacular blocks similar to win slows chance downs last year. Go Duke

Have to give my game ball to Ingram in hopes that he has found his way. Very nice game from him and really liked it when he got the "Crazies" into it!! Glad to see him show a little emotion.
Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT