ADVERTISEMENT

Patrick Tape

We’re fine. Henry Coleman will be able to man the post. He’s 6’8 240 bull right now. This isn’t old school basketball. Even if it was he’s strong enough to bang.

Does anyone have any info on his decommitment? I’m assuming he found out someone is returning or reclassifying?

This has to mean Vern is doing one more.

If not, and you think Williams and Coleman can do it themselves at the 5? Lol good luck with that theory holding up.

Reactions: pisgah101
Man this stinks as he was experienced and we are super young in the frontcourt. Hopefully this means Hurt is returning, and maybe, gasp, Stanley. Carey returning does not seem reasonable at this point. Coleman looks more 6-7 230 to me. He's good but still young and undersized for the 5. Seems like some always add height and weight to players when that is rarely true. I've done it as well. Would love to be wrong. Maybe this is the exception.

Last edited:
Hurt back would definitely cut into Tape's playing time as Coach likes to play small ball.

I have a really good feeling about Coleman simply based on what I've read. Had the same feeling about Amile.
So do I. He seems like a kid who really wants to be at Duke and Idk why but I just have a feeling he’ll be at Duke at least till he’s a junior. Seems like the kind of kid who will do whatever is asked of him to help the team out.

Reactions: timo0402
Well, let's sum up. We've managed to impugn the young man with accusations of being afraid of competition, academic deficiencies, handlers and $henigan$-- whatever that means--, all without a shred of evidence.

Right. The guy who went to an Ivy League school has handlers.

Seems like a more fact-based approach might be order.

Well, let's sum up. We've managed to impugn the young man with accusations of being afraid of competition, academic deficiencies, handlers and $henigan$-- whatever that means--, all without a shred of evidence.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they were joking.

95% of those were a joke

I was joking.....lighten up Francis

Reactions: tw3301
For whatever reason Tape had second thoughts about Duke. More than likely it will turn out better for Duke and Tape. I hope that this thread has ran its course and we can move on. I really don't see this thread has much more to discuss. I feel within the next couple of days it will be more clear as to his decision. As a great friend of mine who has since passed used to say " everythings gonna be alright. " OFC

last thing I’ll post on this.. found this very interesting and he’s set to announce today.

It was obvious sarcasm on my part, maybe take this board a little less seriously.

Reactions: pisgah101
Tape to Syracuse would be huge as they have guards and wings returning. If Hurt leaves I am very nervous about an all freshman frontcourt. Has that ever happened at Duke? We've always had an upperclassman like Plumlee or Jeter or Javin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT