ADVERTISEMENT

Other ACC Basketball 19-20

Roy has really screwed this team. True or not, you don’t publicly say they are the least gifted team I’ve ever coached.
Now they are not only that Roy, they are also the team that ended the 0-59 record Clemson has in Chapel Hill.
Congratulations dipshit

He certainly didnt show them that he was a HOF coach with his game management

The post-game presser is going to be great!

tenor.gif

Hahaa I just realized I was banned from THR for challenging idiots for Roy’s statement. @mikeirbyusa is such a clown - afraid of the truth lol

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
The BPI Bracket Predictor gave North Carolina just a 1% chance of making the tournament BEFORE losing to Clemson today. Short of a miraculous run at the ACC tournament - it's over for the Tar Heels. The NIT is now in doubt with an 8-8 record.

i

Paul Sabin, ESPN Analytics

Reactions: Fourteen44
I mean, they have the combo of Leaky and Platex. What could go wrong?

The BPI Bracket Predictor gave North Carolina just a 1% chance of making the tournament BEFORE losing to Clemson today. Short of a miraculous run at the ACC tournament - it's over for the Tar Heels. The NIT is now in doubt with an 8-8 record.

i

Paul Sabin, ESPN Analytics
What are the CBI standards?

This isn’t completely ACC related but you know it’s been a crazy day in sports when Baylor beats Kansas at Kansas for the first time ever, Clemson ends its 0-59 losing streak in Chapel Hill and the Titans beat the Ravens in the NFL Playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT