ADVERTISEMENT

OT: When you were a kid do you remember the cooties?

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
I remember how you got them and what you had to do to keep from getting them but I can't remember if you did get them how did you get rid of them. I know this one of those threads from me that may be yard to comprehend but I'm bored.:D OFC

Reactions: DiehardDukeFan4Life
I think some of them do. I think now there are boy cooties. OFC
When I was a kid while most boys were afraid of getting cooties from girls, I was flirting with the girls, usually the older girl’s when I was in kindergarten I was flirting with girls that were in 4th through 6th grade. lol

Reactions: skysdad
Sky,
Did you make "cootie catchers" out of folded paper as a kid? We did. Now that I'm older I worry more about crabs and chiggers (since I moved to Georgia).
OFC

Sky,
Did you make "cootie catchers" out of folded paper as a kid? We did. Now that I'm older I worry more about crabs and chiggers (since I moved to Georgia).
OFC

The way we caught the cooties was someone would just touch you and say you got so and so's cooties. The way you kept from getting them was to keep your fingers crossed. Some days mine were crossed just about all day. The only way you could get rid of them was to give them to someone else. OFC

I read somewhere that Gary 7,Franktheheel, DSouthr, Chapelheeled and Khryosun have cooties with Gary 7,Franktheheel reportedly having a double infestation. The only antidote reportedly is Wanda's nanner pudding but the patients mothers will not allow it in their sons basement bedrooms due to cryptic colorization.

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
I remember thinking when they said some girl had cooties, that's the one I would go talk to. Because I thought of she had cooties, she probably isn't getting a lot of action. And she's desperate, so it's easy pickings

Sadly, these days we would all be suspended for bullying if we intimated that another kid had cooties.
OFC

I remember how you got them and what you had to do to keep from getting them but I can't remember if you did get them how did you get rid of them. I know this one of those threads from me that may be yard to comprehend but I'm bored.:D OFC
Yes it’s usually “yard”. Maybe you should “type larger print” :D

Last edited:
Heard he cut his finger from an unfortunate cookie cutting incident and caught the cooties:eek::eek:

I do remember some of the cootie girls in elementry school became the ones you wanted to sit with at ball games and beside or behind in the classrooms and for sure the ones you wanted to eat lunch room. In fact if for some reason you made some type of physical contact even as a brush gainst you lovedo getting those cooties. OFC

Circle circle U/U thot thot /(*)\ now I need my cootie shot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT