ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Dont try this at home

DukefanKY

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Jan 4, 2011
Central Ky
Are any of you guys former smokers that are now using one of the vapes?
If so, and you also have eye allergies and are using drops, I highly recommend keeping your eye drops and your vape juice in separate pockets, lest you make the very painful mistake of filling your left eye full of 12mg nicotine vape juice.
Second recommendation is if you ARE going to make this mistake, don't do it while driving.

I'm not saying I actually did this....I'm just looking out for you guys just in case you may be about to make this VERY painful mistake.

I quit the vaping after I quit smoking (except I let myself vape for 4 days during my annual deer hunt in Oklahoma yearly). I prefer the off brand nicorette lozenges now. But yeah, I can see how dropping nicotine into your eye could be painful. Like doing a vodka nasal spray.....

I quit the vaping after I quit smoking (except I let myself vape for 4 days during my annual deer hunt in Oklahoma yearly). I prefer the off brand nicorette lozenges now. But yeah, I can see how dropping nicotine into your eye could be painful. Like doing a vodka nasal spray.....
I’ve seen Richard Rawlings from the show Fast & Loud and Garage Rehab snort shots of Vodka before.

I’ve seen Richard Rawlings from the show Fast & Loud and Garage Rehab snort shots of Vodka before.

When I was in the Navy stationed in Italy, we got the bright idea to snort tequila one night. All I remember is snorting a cap full, then coming to laying on the floor and laughing my ass off. That was in 1986. I haven't had that bright idea since

When I was in the Navy stationed in Italy, we got the bright idea to snort tequila one night. All I remember is snorting a cap full, then coming to laying on the floor and laughing my ass off. That was in 1986. I haven't had that bright idea since
In the episode of Fast & Loud where I saw Richard Rawlings snort a shot of Vodka, he was at a car auction and he did it because a friend of his snorted a shot of Tequila lol

And you say I’m crazy? How about you during your (((not old as dirt))) days:D:D

Reactions: DukefanKY
That gets me to thinking, has anyone else seen or had a “hey y’all watch this” moment?

That gets me to thinking, has anyone else seen or had a “hey y’all watch this” moment?

About 6 years ago, me and a bunch of guys I rode motorcycles with rode to a bar in Richmond ky that is right on the ky river. It was really hot, and after a few cold ones, my big mouth suggested we go jump off of the bridge into the river. Mostly I was joking, but one of the other guys was all for it. So we go walking up onto the bridge. I'm still thinking once we get up there, we won't really jump. I don't know how high it was. Most everyone was estimating 50-60', but from up there, it looked like 200'. LOL!
I don't wanna jump, we have no idea how deep it is. Anyway, as I am trying to mention this is not a great idea, that idiot doesn't jump, but dives head first....CRAP! Now there's about 30 bikers and 10-12 bottles of Miller lite telling my ego that I can't just walk back down the hill. So I close my eyes and jump. It felt like it took 17 minutes to finally hit the water!!! I'm not big on heights!!!
It went fine except I intended to hold my arms straight up, but instead they were sticking straight out, so when I hit, I think I grew 3"......that was a really stupid thing to do. Mainly because we didn't know the depth. But I did wait to make sure he re-surfaced before I went!!

That dude went head first??? Wow can I get his number? Haha me and him go together pretty good....Although he’s prolly washed up now right? :p

That dude went head first??? Wow can I get his number? Haha me and him go together pretty good....Although he’s prolly washed up now right? :p

kBRuc96.png

959Rk2b.png

TogyUu7.png

Reactions: IPSYCHOSIS
At least if it was shallow he wouldn’t have felt nothin....Dead instantly

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT