ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Do you play a musical instrument and if so what is it?

Violin moderately well. Piano miserably considering six years of lessons . My mother should have spent the money on herself. The harder I practiced, the worse I played

I heard he can play the entire Jethro Tull catalog on the skin flute
I've been wondering how long it would take hof coach roy williams to begin posting on basketball discussion boards and after that how long would it take for him to start trolling on DI. You got to give him credit though using Joe was a pretty good throw off but the Country Club part of it was a big give away. If he's still posting here come the season it's going to be a lot of fun slamming him if he can last that long . :) OFC

I do not play, as I am a mum and journalist at the same time. I do not have quite much time to play an instrument. I can play the guitar, but I want hard to learn some new songs. But yeah, unfortunately, adult life is more complicated and busy than I thought. I have a daughter that enjoys the violin so much. The last year I rented the best Antonio Strad violin for her birthday and offered her one violin class to test her sound for music. Since then, she has practiced it every day, and I see her a lot motivated.

Last edited:
Reactions: geddoughton23
Zero musical talent .Choir director asked if I wanted to join.Honestly told him that the choir was to lift people’s spirit s not to get running out the church on terror

I cannot play a radio in tune.

I gave my talent to my son. He plays multiple instruments.

BRAG: He is in school with a music scholarship and academic scholarship. He majors in math and music.

Reactions: geddoughton23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT