ADVERTISEMENT

Official Gameday thread: Duke Vs Boston College

Up 14 when Livley came in…

A turnover and two fouls and it’s was 9 in a poof….now it’s back to a game…

Why K shortened the rotations and wouldn’t let players do that to the team….

Young has 5 assists. He just gets it. You need guys like that. This team would be SOL without Young.
Agreed originally I was pissed Duke didn’t even try for nantz but he’s what this team needed.

This is what veteran leadership looks like. Not guys like kale catchings or bates Jones who never play

Reactions: christophero
Scheyer needs to shorten the rotation….that’s a huge problem…..

Lively looks clueless out there. In the space of 1 minute he commits a foul at the top of the key, grabs a rebound but brings it down to his waist to be tied up by a 6’3” guy, and throws a pass from down low to the top of the key to a waiting BC guard who breaks away..

Up 14 when Livley came in…

A turnover and two fouls and it’s was 9 in a poof….now it’s back to a game…

Why K shortened the rotations and wouldn’t let players do that to the team….
It’s also the reason guys wouldn’t develop. He needs to let players get in however lively is just that bad.

Scheyer long rotation is why this is a game now.

It was under control until he started playing everyone….

That said Lively is still spelling Young for the stretch run. And we need Lively to get some minutes, if limited. 2 point game ugh.

Good timeout Scheyer…only waited until the run was 16-2

We might have guys back out of their commitments. Bring capel back

Scheyer sucks….I’m sorry…I hope he gets better but right now he sucks…

Whitehead is our only chance at this game….if we somehow win he will carry us…if he can’t we will lose.

Whitehead to Young….great combo today and another good play and pass by Whitehead.

Stopped running an offense stopped scoring. Not that hard to understand john

Not getting it inside anymore just chucking up crap…

It's going to be hard to be optimistic if we blow this one. Comon guys you can do it.

It’s really unbelievable that we go on the scoring droughts that we do….it’s a pretty good indication of the system being run…..

Young has 7,7, and 5. I love that stat line. Mitchell and Whitehead have been effective. 2 point lead. 2 minutes left.

Honestly we don’t deserve to win….we haven’t made a basket since the 11:08 mark…it’s beyond terrible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT