ADVERTISEMENT

Official game day thread- Duke vs UNC

lol at bilas asking for to flip get a technical on that 😂. Guys block shots after the ball goes dead all the time . It’s not flips fault he created the contact

Reactions: youngman42
Serious Question…do you think Flip has gotten better, stayed the same, or took a nose dive in the way he played last year compared to this year?
I think Flip was a better player last year but we had a true (5).

I think he’s really out of sorts trying to man the 5 because we don’t have anyone.

I really feel that’s the difference. He’s trying but he just can’t handle the physicality continually IMO.

Serious Question…do you think Flip has gotten better, stayed the same, or took a nose dive in the way he played last year compared to this year?
I’m with you on scheyer not developing players but flip is a different story. Remember he had hip surgery and was out from everything for a good while

5-17 from 3.

Mitchell is doing nothing inside. Dominated.

This is what I’m talking about in terms of inside the paint.

Mitchell and Flip have gone for 25 pts 12 Rebs. Their 2 big men: 44 and 22.

The defensive gameplan to me has been masterful but hard to make up the lack of hustle, lack of protecting the ball, and refs

Oh well we’re the better team regardless of the score board. We get it together we will blitz them in Cameron

The defensive gameplan to me has been masterful but hard to make up the lack of hustle, lack of protecting the ball, and refs

Oh well we’re the better team regardless of the score board. We get it together we will blitz them in Cameron

yeah. I think it will be a different game there. Better be from the officials.

He's literally better in every single statical category than last year.

Bring in more 5 stars still can't win acc. When was last time we won regular season acc championship.

Honestly Carolina lot better then us. They have good chance make final 4 , really compete team. John going need start bringing in physical players , this team is soft.
We’re going to lose by under ten at their home with stupid self inflicted turnovers and awful officiating and they’re a lot better? lol

Reactions: youngman42
Hard for us to beat a good team with Proctor putting up two pts. We need him to be a lot better.

Reactions: kingbluedevil
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT