ADVERTISEMENT

Obi / Romo pic.

Showenuff

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Nov 21, 2006
Dude, Obi is one thick joker.
duke-practice.jpg

I was thinking the same thing! On another note, and Im sure this puts me in the minority, I love this picture!

I'm hardly a Cowboys fan....but that's a cool picture.

I also saw on dukeblueplanet's Instagram account a pic of Quinn interviewing Romo for a bit on their website. I haven't looked if it's up yet, but be on the look out for it.

I agree with you Show, he looks big. I didn't really know much about him, but he looks like he can do some work.

What's Romo's relationship with Duke? I feel like he's been to several of our games over the past few years and interacted with the team on several different occasions. Anyone got any insight on this?

DukieJay the video of the Quinn and Romo interview is up. I watched it a couple hours ago. There's also a video of Quinn shooting around and also a video of Romo playing a pickup game.

Originally posted by Mark Gastineau:
What's Romo's relationship with Duke? I feel like he's been to several of our games over the past few years and interacted with the team on several different occasions. Anyone got any insight on this?
Mark, they're here to learn leadership from K. As you've said they've done it the past few years.

This post was edited on 3/4 4:03 PM by Another#1Dukie

Learning from K

Doesn't get any better. Cowboys and Blue Devils!!!!

OFC

I'm sure Coach Garrett offered to go see Ol' Roy and the sissy blues but the HOF Roy in the classiest of fashions turned him down.

Originally posted by Another#1Dukie:
I'm sure Coach Garrett offered to go see Ol' Roy and the sissy blues but the HOF Roy in the classiest of fashions turned him down.
roll.r191677.gif

I'm suprised how small DeMarco Murray looks next to our guys. ...and yes it looks like Obi has been in the weight room! (and/or the cafeteria??)
3dgrin.r191677.gif

When Romo ran across to the student section last night, my wife and I looked at each other and said, "he's fat"
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT