ADVERTISEMENT

NPOY and NFOY

Did the Black Falcon't accomplish the feat?

3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by BuckinElkin!!:

3dgrin.r191677.gif
He could have but HOF Coach Roy Williams believes in the team concept and instills that in his recruits and they really buy into it when they come to play for UNC. James Michael McAdoo and Tyler Hansborough both could have accomplished the feat but both were total team players and had too much respect for the older class man on the team to take the lime light away from them. In fact McAdoo sacrificed his stats all the years he was at UNC for the team. OFC

Originally posted by skysdad:

In fact McAdoo sacrificed his stats all the years he was at UNC for the team. OFC
Lol. Well played.

Frank Kaminsky from Wisconsin is going to be tough to beat out. He's having a monster year too.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
He might have if he would have attended the school he was destined for! Think long, think wrong!
wink.r191677.gif

Go Duke!!

JC-OFC

Originally posted by dukiejay:

Originally posted by skysdad:

In fact McAdoo sacrificed his stats all the years he was at UNC for the team. OFC
Lol. Well played.

Frank Kaminsky from Wisconsin is going to be tough to beat out. He's having a monster year too.
I think Kaminsky gets it. Being a four year senior swings a lot of votes his way. Okafor is a lock for Freshman of the Year. OFC

I was just thinking about something in regards to NPOY and NFOY along the lines of my question in my OP. Has there ever been a player that not only won NPOY and NFOY in the same season but also won POY and FOY in their conference in the same season? It would be one heck of a feat if one player won all 4 awards in the same season.

3dgrin.r191677.gif
Ok guys the truth can't be held back anymore. He did win but he turned it down because HOF Coach Roy Williams told him it was the cool thing to do. OFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT