ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Basketball: 10 Most Hated Players of All Time (4 Duke players in the top 6)

Interesting list. I would definitely switch Wojo and Henderson. My dad was a high school basketball coach when Wojo was playing. His team was talking about Wojo one time on the bus. I asked why they disliked him so much. One guy said the floor slapping was obnoxious and disrespectful to the opponent. I never really looked at it that way.

#3 (Devendorf) on the list is on ESPN right now playing for Boeheim’s Army. His face appears to still be very punchable.

Reactions: christophero
Interesting list. I would definitely switch Wojo and Henderson. My dad was a high school basketball coach when Wojo was playing. His team was talking about Wojo one time on the bus. I asked why they disliked him so much. One guy said the floor slapping was obnoxious and disrespectful to the opponent. I never really looked at it that way.
If you don’t mind me asking where was your dad a coach? I grew up in Baltimore, wojo played at Cardinal Gibbons.

Reactions: christophero
If you don’t mind me asking where was your dad a coach? I group in Baltimore, wojo played at Cardinal Gibbons.
My dad coached in Queens. I saw his team play against some really good players like Lloyd Daniels and Boo Harvey. Anthony Mason as well, who was skinny in high school believe it or not.

Reactions: timo0402
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT