ADVERTISEMENT

NBA Draft

Haven’t seen much of DJ Steward but for being a 6’2 shooting guard and coming out of hs ranked in the mid 20s he sure is getting a lot of hype. Did he make some huge strides during lockdown or grow a few inches?

Never too early for next years mock drafts.....

1st round picks only
7 Jalen Johnson
27 HENRY COLEMAN

6 Jalen Johnson
24 Wendell Moore

1st round picks only
8 Jalen Johnson
15 DJ Steward
26 Wendell Moore

BLEACHER REPORT
1st round picks only
9 Jalen Johnson
20 DJ Steward
29 Wendell Moore

Duke's unprecedented "no lottery pick" draught will last ... one year.

Reactions: jwill133
Haven’t seen much of DJ Steward but for being a 6’2 shooting guard and coming out of hs ranked in the mid 20s he sure is getting a lot of hype. Did he make some huge strides during lockdown or grow a few inches?
I don't see Steward being a OAD. I'm basing that strictly off his size and per Nate James comments that Steward isn't one of the 5 guys who have separated themselves so far. Roach, Goldwire, Moore, Johnson, Hurt seem like the starters. Doesn't seem like Steward has grown, our practice videos he looks small IMO.

I don't see Steward being a OAD. I'm basing that strictly off his size and per Nate James comments that Steward isn't one of the 5 guys who have separated themselves so far. Roach, Goldwire, Moore, Johnson, Hurt seem like the starters. Doesn't seem like Steward has grown, our practice videos he looks small IMO.
Good to hear. I really hope him and Roach stay a few years. Upperclassmen are so key. I think 2022 could be a special year if we can get those two back along with a few others.

If Steward is projected 15 and 20 he's likely gone. I know it's only 2 scouts and it's early, but he's on the radar. Hopefully we get Keels, as we may lose Steward and Roach. Sorry if I'm glass half empty today. I still think we may get one back, and I'll be happy if we do.

Good to hear. I really hope him and Roach stay a few years. Upperclassmen are so key. I think 2022 could be a special year if we can get those two back along with a few others.
I think both stay 2. Less bullish on DJ, but think ultimately both stay 2.

Reactions: christophero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT