ADVERTISEMENT

Michael Porter Jr

Hope he is okay. This is why so many kids wanna go pro out of high school. The risk of injury is always there. Wonder if his family bought an insurance policy on him for these types of injuries.

Reactions: timo0402
Just read this on Twitter. What a raw deal! I feel awful for him.

Saw a u.k. Fan posted that it made their games against mizzou much easier now......wth?

That's rally tough. If it weren't for the one and done rule he would be in the league right now but also he is going to miss that one year of exciting college basketball. We've had a couple of Duke players that experienced that to a certain degree in Kyrie and Harry although both got in more games than Porter. I feel for the kid and also Missouri. Just doesn't seem fair does it. OFC

I hate it for him. I was really looking forward to watching him a couple times. I hope he comes back 100%.

Saw he is having surgery on his back. Any specific info? Really sucks for him and Mizzou. He would have been one to watch.

It's good to catch it now and correct it. Espn reported its two lower disk in his back. I hope he has a full recovery and is ok.

Wish him nothing but the best, he will get his shot at the next level. Kids like him have that drive to still succeed even when they have a setback. We will see him at the next level.

Would not expect anything different from that fanbase

One of their fans said they also wished Harry Giles would injure his knees again before the start of last season. So this isn't unusual for them. Remember, this is the same fanbase that threatened a ref.

That's awful. For Duke fans, the obvious source of empathy is how little we got to experience Harry last year, but even then we had some moments. For Porter, I think about the depression Amile struggled with his redshirt season. Really sad. We all lose. Best wishes for a full recovery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT