ADVERTISEMENT

Last year vs. this year

lyonhawk

All American
Sep 8, 2003
The two biggest differences I already see between last year and this year are the personnel on this team fit together better positionally, especially for how K likes to play.

The other is last year's team really seemed like a group of mercenaries who played a lot of individual ball. This team loves playing together and you can just tell the difference already.

The two biggest differences I already see between last year and this year are the personnel on this team fit together better positionally, especially for how K likes to play.

The other is last year's team really seemed like a group of mercenaries who played a lot of individual ball. This team loves playing together and you can just tell the difference already.
We vs Me sumsit up succinctly.
That was my issue with last season’s team, that when Bagley was out, we had better flow. Yes we were more talented with him, but we were a little off in terms of cohesion.
I haven’t seen this group play yet, but everyone seems to like how this bunch is playing, and sharing the ball.

Not to be a downer or anything, but really we won’t know if this team is better than last years team until January.
Hard to get a gauge off playing DII schools.

Reactions: bullcity gamer
That was my issue with last season’s team, that when Bagley was out, we had better flow. Yes we were more talented with him, but we were a little off in terms of cohesion.
I haven’t seen this group play yet, but everyone seems to like how this bunch is playing, and sharing the ball.

Not to be a downer or anything, but really we won’t know if this team is better than last years team until January.
Hard to get a gauge off playing DII schools.

True but these two games and Canadian trip shows the mentality is team this year thank god

Yeah, it’s too early. We had guys here saying we’d be 18-0 in conference last season after the trip to Portland. By January, some of those same posters were convinced we’d be a 6-seed.

We’re really young....and there will be some growing pains. Enjoy the team and allow yourself some fun.

This

Yeah, it’s too early. We had guys here saying we’d be 18-0 in conference last season after the trip to Portland. By January, some of those same posters were convinced we’d be a 6-seed.

We’re really young....and there will be some growing pains. Enjoy the team and allow yourself some fun.

He’s a uk fan posing as fan of all college basketball. Don’t be fooled. If you check out rump rafters you’ll see.

Oh I know he's a UK fan. Just haven't figured out his motives/intentions on this board.

Very early. Hard to buy any of these OAD teams until we see where they are in early to mid conference play. This team will struggle. Let’s just hope they learn to gel and play defense better than last years team. Or the year before that.

Defensive rotations/reactions looked much better than last year. Really liking the anticipation and rotations on D so far. Really like what I am seeing on D from Jack, Zion, heck, the whole crew.

The talent level on this team is more suited for modern day basketball. RJ and Zion are a different due compared to Carter and Bagley. More spacing on the floor will allow for our athletes to drive and create for each other . No more iso ball and clogging the paint. I believe that was the difference btw Grayson having the stellar year we all expected

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT