ADVERTISEMENT

Kon Knueppel

He shot 46% from 3 in 13 summer league games. I watched some highlights. I see a lot of Chris Mullin in his game. Very fundamentally sound, sweet stroke, perhaps a little slow but very crafty. We are gonna enjoy watching this kid play. He's a big kid, probably more of a 3 than a 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamsession2
I think he plays right away. Five stars don't come to Duke to not play right away. Will he start? That all depends on roster turnover but he's going to be an important piece to the squad next year.

I think he plays right away. Five stars don't come to Duke to not play right away. Will he start? That all depends on roster turnover but he's going to be an important piece to the squad next year.
Agreed. This kid can shoot and has good size. Will at the very least come off the bench as a freshman. Is a very creative scorer; D may need work but he has good size and decent agility.

Last edited:
Definitely see this guy playing his way onto the court. Idk exactly what our team will look like at this time next year, but I don't see Kon sitting on the bench much. Even if he starts there, I think he'll play himself into a role very quickly. Especially whenever teams try to get us with a zone defense. He'll be a big asset in those situations especially

Reactions: hart2chesson
Shooting is what Scheyer is putting his mark on . The three recruits coming in can all shoot from the perimeter and have size . Now , whether that shows in their first season remains to be seen but I like it . Three point shooters with some size

Are they all really wings at the college level? We are seeing sg’s and pg’s at 6’5” to 6’9” so there is a good chance we see the three wings split time at the 2/3 .

Reactions: jamsession2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT