ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Rose says Zion wouldn't start for the Fab 5

Asinine comment. Sometimes you just have to say someone is better.
Look, I didn't know what to expect out of these guys, and after the last couple seasons, didn't want to hear how good Barrett, Reddish, or Williamson were gonna be. I'm trying to not be too jacked up, but... those that have raved about them were right.

Color me impressed. Long season, but K has him some real players, and I think he's a little giddy too.

I get all the Zion love, but Barrett was the best player on the court last night, staying out of foul trouble is a skill, Zion still needs to learn that. He had a couple stupid fouls.

Barrett is highly skilled, he can get to his spot whenever he wants and that slow motion Euro step is so far advanced for his age, like they said last night, very Harden like.

Reactions: Showenuff
Rose isn't gonna have a platform soon, that Get up show receives awful viewership numbers. Studio at Seaport cost ESPN a fortune and no one tunes in for Rose & Greenburg.

Then, after Stephen A called him out on it (because clearly Zion is better than King or Jackson), he back tracked and said that Zion wouldn't start over Weber or Howard.

Discuss.

Zion starts over everybody from the fab five, saving only Weber. And if you had to choose one or the other, you'd take Zion over Cweb.
If Zion had been on the fab five, they'd have given anyone not named Cweb or Howard a RS.

How in the world did Jalen Rose get his job/ OFC

Ease up on the Juice, Jalen
ST_IDES__PASSION_22_OZ.jpg

Jalen still salty. Zion is already better than Webber. Webber didn't have the athleticism, the outside shot, court vision, or the passing of Zion. This duke team would destroy the fab five. Jalen just trying to stay relevant.

Keep in mind that these guys get paid to say the occasional controversial thing in order to create discussion.

That having been said, Rose picked the wrong approach and now sounds foolish.

Maybe he needs Grant to write another op-ed putting him in his place again.

Well if the Fab Five weren't good enough to beat Duke, and Zion is good enough to start for Duke, hmmm all I need to know.

Rose is a Duke hater. He's not worth even the bandwidth of this thread. Zion would start over Rose. And, anyone else other than Webber who was the best player on that team and ... much to my joy ... doesn't get along with Rose.

The thing about Jalen Rose is he's just a bitter motor mouth. He has no value as a commentator.

Reactions: FearTheBeard
Rose is a tool and says stupid stuff like this to keep him in the news and relevant. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT