ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Johnson Injured

Wiseman issues are completely different then JJ's injury.

To be honest, in 4 games you saw bit of anxiety and worry in JJ's game playing the 4 and 5. He's a natural sf/wf. Coach K had him out of position.

Playing the 4 and 5 made him work HARD. He was not use to it.

Wiseman got caught up in legitimate eligibility problems. He got caught, but no one was stopping him. He showed in a sample size, he was a proven pf/c with great weakside help.

I hope JJ comes back, if not, look for Brakefield and Hurt to step up and both declare.
I was speaking more in terms of him leaving for the draft. I think at the end he was given like a seven game suspension and would have been made to pay back the money to penny for the moving allotment but pretty much told the NCAA to go jump off a bridge he’d one up them because they can’t do nothing to him if he went ahead and turned pro.

Jalen playing at the pf spot was because K thought he would create mismatch problems against other pf the problem with that theory is just about every pf/C is 6’8” to 6’ 9” in college and guards multiple positions and I think we all see hurt isn’t no answer at the center spot.

Wiseman is 7’2” with limited range at the moment he’s known for defense and his potential on offense but anyone who thought he’d be anymore then a center was just crazy.

so I saw he was going to be re-evaluated after the holidays. does that mean after xmas or the new year? has anyone heard anything on how he is doing. did not see him in the scrimmage highlights the day the Pitt game was to be played.

so I saw he was going to be re-evaluated after the holidays. does that mean after xmas or the new year? has anyone heard anything on how he is doing. did not see him in the scrimmage highlights the day the Pitt game was to be played.
Didn’t see him in the scrimmage but saw him at the end Of the hype Video so who knows.

He's day to day, which at Duke means 6 weeks. Seriously my guess is next week. Usually guys need a few full practices before returning.

Reactions: skysdad
If he suited up again I don’t see it before the Clemson or Miami game . That gives him atleast two games before UNC

If he suited up again I don’t see it before the Clemson or Miami game . That gives him atleast two games before UNC
Any reason you feel this way? Based on the recent comments I would've guessed he'd be back by next weekend.

Any reason you feel this way? Based on the recent comments I would've guessed he'd be back by next weekend.
Still in a walking boot and hasn’t been in any team practices yet just working out with Scheyer. There are four games in between that allows him to practice and get reintegrated with the team . It would surprise me if he was back any sooner. Zion had shoe gate and missed what five games before coming back and we all saw that injury unfold . Just a hunch.

That's at least a little promising. I hope he gets on the floor.

game time decision if he will play , but cleared to play @ vatech per article

Last edited:
Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT