ADVERTISEMENT

jalek felton

Status
Not open for further replies.

skysdad

Devils Illustrated Hall of Famer
Mar 3, 2006
It's like the whole world has been censored on this. I haven't heard any rumors as of late. Is the unc empire so mighty that they have shut down all the media from reporting any kind of information at all? We know that the empire broke down the NCAA but are they that powerful that they can keep anything from leaking out. Or is it so bad that it's even the unc empire cannot make any kind of statement. This seems so odd to me. Never can I remember when an athlete got into some type of trouble that what happened or what is speculated to have happened is completely taboo. It's seems as though nothing ever happened other than no seeing felton on the court. OFC

It's like the whole world has been censored on this. I haven't heard any rumors as of late. Is the unc empire so mighty that they have shut down all the media from reporting any kind of information at all? We know that the empire broke down the NCAA but are they that powerful that they can keep anything from leaking out. Or is it so bad that it's even the unc empire cannot make any kind of statement. This seems so odd to me. Never can I remember when an athlete got into some type of trouble that what happened or what is speculated to have happened is completely taboo. It's seems as though nothing ever happened other than no seeing felton on the court. OFC
Maybe UNC has strong ties with The Clinton Foundation. Did I say that?? Never mind scratch that.

UNC did make a statement. I believe this is a Title IX issue now. Privacy laws to protect the victim. Even Roy is being kept in the dark. We are in a whole new era of how these issues are handled.

FTR, I hope he’s innocent but if he’s guilty, I want him banned from UNC.

UNC did make a statement. I believe this is a Title IX issue now. Privacy laws to protect the victim. Even Roy is being kept in the dark. We are in a whole new era of how these issues are handled.

FTR, I hope he’s innocent but if he’s guilty, I want him banned from UNC.

I agree with you that if he is innocent then he needs to be back in school and on the team and if guilty pay the price. My problem is he hasn't been charged, arrested or accused. With all these celebrities and congressmen being accused the accusations are coming out. Where's the Title IX playing in on that. Maybe I'm just not getting it. I understand the victim's right to privacy I think but who is the victim. If felton committed such a crime then why hasn't he been charged with anything. The victims name doesn't need to be made public but it's public knowledge that he has done something even though no one seems to know what. When other athletes or high profile people do something the word is out. I just think somethings very odd about this. Are they negotiating a pay off. If so that's wrong. To be honest if he hasn't done anything then it's not fair. OFC

Reactions: sheyduke
Let’s not remember that if this young man is never charged with anything that he is missing out on valuable college time.

When one is accused the reverse affect could just as bad be on the university. Although they wouldn’t take this precaution unless it was a bad accusation I hope.

I agree with you that if he is innocent then he needs to be back in school and on the team and if guilty pay the price. My problem is he hasn't been charged, arrested or accused. With all these celebrities and congressmen being accused the accusations are coming out. Where's the Title IX playing in on that. Maybe I'm just not getting it. I understand the victim's right to privacy I think but who is the victim. If felton committed such a crime then why hasn't he been charged with anything. The victims name doesn't need to be made public but it's public knowledge that he has done something even though no one seems to know what. When other athletes or high profile people do something the word is out. I just think somethings very odd about this. Are they negotiating a pay off. If so that's wrong. To be honest if he hasn't done anything then it's not fair. OFC
My guess is the nature of what the accuser is claiming he’s done makes this difficult. As I understand it, she’s claiming he has been knowingly spreading a STD to females around campus. I’m not sure any of us have seen something like this before. The nature of the accusation is hard to prove and there has to be a lot of investigative work to get it right. I’m not sure a handful of girls want to come forward and announce they’ve got VD.

Better be careful some car will pull up in the middle of the night and well you know.

... carry me to a secret meeting between Donald Jr (the Presidents son) and some Russians, or Mike Flynn (the Presidents National Security Advisor) and some Russians, or Paul Manafort (the Presidents campaign manager) and some Russians, or Jeff Sessions (the Presidents Attorney General) and some Russians, or Jared Kushner (the Presidents son in law) and some Russians, or Carter Page (the Presidents foreign affairs advisor) and some Russians, or Roger Stone (the Presidents Advisor and friend) and some Russians, or Felix Sater (one of the Presidents senior advisors) and some Russians, or JD Gordon (one of the presidents national security advisors) and some Russians, or Mike Cohen (the presidents personal lawyer) and some Russians, or George Papadopoulos and some Russians, or Rex Tillerson (the Presidents Sec of State) and some Russians?

Just kidding, just kidding, of course... Tillersons meetings with the Russians to accept his Russian Order of Friendship medal and to continue his "very close relationship with Vladimir Putin" *weren't* secret!

Anyway, funny joke about Clinton having someone murdered, I lol'ed:) Anyway, back to Felton... what a ****ed up story! Hoping it isn't true:(

... carry me to a secret meeting between Donald Jr (Presidents son) and some Russians, or Mike Flynn (Presidents National Security Advisor) and some Russians, or Paul Manafort (the Presidents campaign manager) and some Russians, or Jeff Sessions (the Presidents Attorney General) and some Russians, or Jared Kushner (the Presidents son in law) and some Russians, or Carter Page (the Presidents foreign affairs advisor) and some Russians, or Roger Stone (the Presidents Advisor and friend) and some Russians, or Felix Sater (one of the Presidents senior advisor) and some Russians, or JD Gordon (one of the presidents national security advisors) and some Russians, or Mike Cohen (the presidents personal lawyer) and some Russians, or George Papadopoulos and some Russians, or Rex Tillerson and some Russians!

Just kidding, just kidding, of course... Tillersons meetings with the Russians to accept his Russian Order of Friendship medal and to continue his "very close relationship with Vladimir Putin" *weren't* secret!

Anyway, funny joke about Clinton having someone murdered, I lol'ed:)

I just skipped to the end. I'm glad you liked the joke but sadly it's true multiple multiple multiple times :(

My guess is the nature of what the accuser is claiming he’s done makes this difficult. As I understand it, she’s claiming he has been knowingly spreading a STD to females around campus. I’m not sure any of us have seen something like this before. The nature of the accusation is hard to prove and there has to be a lot of investigative work to get it right. I’m not sure a handful of girls want to come forward and announce they’ve got VD.

If he did that then it's pretty bad on his part. If he didn't it's just as bad for the accuser. This may be a situation where we never know for sure. OFC

... carry me to a secret meeting between Donald Jr (the Presidents son) and some Russians, or Mike Flynn (the Presidents National Security Advisor) and some Russians, or Paul Manafort (the Presidents campaign manager) and some Russians, or Jeff Sessions (the Presidents Attorney General) and some Russians, or Jared Kushner (the Presidents son in law) and some Russians, or Carter Page (the Presidents foreign affairs advisor) and some Russians, or Roger Stone (the Presidents Advisor and friend) and some Russians, or Felix Sater (one of the Presidents senior advisors) and some Russians, or JD Gordon (one of the presidents national security advisors) and some Russians, or Mike Cohen (the presidents personal lawyer) and some Russians, or George Papadopoulos and some Russians, or Rex Tillerson (the Presidents Sec of State) and some Russians?

Anyway, funny joke about Clinton having someone murdered, I lol'ed:) Anyway, back to Felton... what a ****ed up story! Hoping it isn't true:(
You conveniently forgot Hillary Clinton and some Russians, Bill Clinton and some Russians, and the DNC and some Russians, the difference being, of course, that there actually are some facts regarding the Clintons and the DNC. Of course, facts are difficult to recognize when one's head is buried in the sand.

Could be he was averaging like two points per game and no one cares.

You conveniently forgot Hillary Clinton and some Russians, Bill Clinton and some Russians, and the DNC and some Russians, the difference being, of course, that there actually are some facts regarding the Clintons and the DNC. Of course, facts are difficult to recognize when one's head is buried in the sand.

See, stuff like this is amazing.

Literally every single thing I wrote was factual. Literally. Every single one of those meetings is factual. Every one. Factual. FACT.

Then your response...

I have no idea what you are talking about with "Hillary Clinton and some Russians"... I hope you aren't talking the Uranium One deal, which Hillary Clinton had nothing really to do with... that was a process approved by a whole slew of top level government officials from CFIUS and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, officials that did not include Secretary-level officials. You aren't arguing, I assume, that the Defense Department, Homeland Security, Justice Department, State Department, and the other five agencies are all part of some corrupt Clinton scheme? I won't even get into the fact that none of the uranium went to Russia.

No idea what you mean by "Bill Clinton and some Russians." Do you mean donations made to the Clinton Foundation, donations made years before any deal involving Uranium One? Sorry, did I miss some story here, where people have discovered things in the Clinton tax releases or something?

No idea what you mean by the DNC and some Russians, either. Do you mean the dossier? Uhhh... you are aware that A) it was a dossier made for Republicans and B) it was made by a Brit, not by any Russians. The only thing we seem to know is that the Russians released hacked DNC emails in order to undermine Clinton. That would be strange of them to do, if they had some sort of relationship...?

I'd love to know what you are talking about, but please note; don't just make stuff up, or I'll call you out on it. Instead, try to actually provide facts. Not speculation. After all, you said...

that there actually are some facts regarding the Clintons and the DNC.

So. Share away.

And I think you are missing the BIGGEST point here:

Hillary Clinton is a nobody. Bill Clinton is a nobody. They are private citizens who have no real impact on our government or our lives right now.

The President of the United States? Who the HEAD of the Russia desk at MI6 is worried is influenced by Russia, a country that every single intelligence agency has said is meddling in our nation, the same nation that the Republican party actually changed their platform on? (Whoops! All facts, again!) That's a different story, because it is one that is actively impacting us, as a nation, right now.

But please... deflect all you want while complaining about other people having their heads in the sand;)

Ahhh @Devilinside , I can't wait to see all those Clinton and DNC "facts!" Then, when you are done deflecting, maybe you can share your thoughts on our Russian friends?

Last edited:
See, stuff like this is amazing.

Literally every single thing I wrote was factual. Literally. Every single one of those meetings is factual. Every one. Factual. FACT.

Then your response...

I have no idea what you are talking about with "Hillary Clinton and some Russians"... I hope you aren't talking the Uranium One deal, which Hillary Clinton had nothing really to do with... that was a process approved by a whole slew of top level government officials from CFIUS and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, officials that did not include Secretary-level officials. You aren't arguing, I assume, that the Defense Department, Homeland Security, Justice Department, State Department, and the other five agencies are all part of some corrupt Clinton scheme? I won't even get into the fact that none of the uranium went to Russia.

No idea what you mean by "Bill Clinton and some Russians." Do you mean donations made to the Clinton Foundation, donations made years before any deal involving Uranium One? Sorry, did I miss some story here, where people have discovered things in the Clinton tax releases or something?

No idea what you mean by the DNC and some Russians, either. Do you mean the dossier? Uhhh... you are aware that A) it was a dossier made for Republicans and B) it was made by a Brit, not by any Russians. The only thing we seem to know is that the Russians released hacked DNC emails in order to undermine Clinton. That would be strange of them to do, if they had some sort of relationship...?

I'd love to know what you are talking about, but please note; don't just make stuff up, or I'll call you out on it. Instead, try to actually provide facts. Not speculation. After all, you said...

that there actually are some facts regarding the Clintons and the DNC.

So. Share away.

And I think you are missing the BIGGEST point here:

Hillary Clinton is a nobody. Bill Clinton is a nobody. They are private citizens who have no real impact on our government or our lives right now.

The President of the United States? Who the HEAD of the Russia desk at MI6 is worried is influenced by Russia, a country that every single intelligence agency has said is meddling in our nation, the same nation that the Republican party actually changed their platform on? (Whoops! All facts, again!) That's a different story, because it is one that is actively impacting us, as a nation, right now.

But please... deflect all you want while complaining about other people having their heads in the sand;)

Ahhh @Devilinside , I can't wait to see all those Clinton and DNC "facts!" Then, when you are done deflecting, maybe you can share your thoughts on our Russian friends?
Are you a comedian by trade??

It’s sad even the media talks about it.

Wow. So some people on here literally believe that our former President and former SecState are among the biggest mass murderers in American history.

That is amazing... even more so when you then insist there is nothing to the Russian thing, despite every law enforcement agency in America pursuing it.

I know I shouldn’t bother... trying to convince a couple of guys that a former president isn’t a mass murderer seems pointless... but if you have any interest, do take a few moments and read about the actual facts of these deaths, which include plane crashes, people with a lifetime of depression killing themselves, and a guy who got pneumonia.

https://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I am amazed. Some people, I suppose, cannot tell the difference between movies and real life.

One suggestion; maybe you should become UK fans... they are into all sorts of crazy conspiracies?

Wow. So some people on here literally believe that our former President and former SecState are among the biggest mass murderers in American history.

That is amazing... even more so when you then insist there is nothing to the Russian thing, despite every law enforcement agency in America pursuing it.

I know I shouldn’t bother... trying to convince a couple of guys that a former president isn’t a mass murderer seems pointless... but if you have any interest, do take a few moments and read about the actual facts of these deaths, which include plane crashes, people with a lifetime of depression killing themselves, and a guy who got pneumonia.

I am amazed. Some people, I suppose, cannot tell the difference between movies and real life.

One suggestion; maybe you should become UK fans... they are into all sorts of crazy conspiracies?

Some people on here? More like quite a few people through the United States.

Reactions: jojozbludevilz
Some people on here? More like quite a few people through the United States.

P, I’m sorry if this sounds judgmental, and you seem like a very nice fellow, but that is crazy paranoid. Like absolutely off the reservation paranoid. Just read the article I posted. Look at the actual facts behind all of those deaths. You are literally trying to blame people who died of pneumonia and lovers who died in a suicide and a whole host of plane crashes on Bill Clinton... not to mention confusing late night 7-Eleven clerk’s with CIA analysts;)

And just because some people believe something doesn’t mean it is valid… It just means people can be pretty nutty :)

Just read. Facts are important. And don’t be afraid to admit if, after you do some real reading, you realize that maybe you were buying into what sounded like an interesting story, but was completely unrealistic.

Reactions: dukecorey
P, I’m sorry if this sounds judgmental, and you seem like a very nice fellow, but that is crazy paranoid. Like absolutely off the reservation paranoid. Just read the article I posted. Look at the actual facts behind all of those deaths. You are literally trying to blame people who died of pneumonia and lovers who died in a suicide and a whole host of plane crashes on Bill Clinton... not to mention confusing late night 7-Eleven clerk’s with CIA analysts;)

And just because some people believe something doesn’t mean it is valid… It just means people can be pretty nutty :)

Just read. Facts are important. And don’t be afraid to admit if, after you do some real reading, you realize that maybe you were buying into what sounded like an interesting story, but was completely unrealistic.

Seriously?

Never mind. You are probably right, the Clintons have murdered 40 or 50 people by staging a half dozen plane crashes that killed hundreds and a dozen suicides and car crashes and forced people to die of illnesses and old age and all of that, and they’ve just never gotten caught because I suppose they are the greatest criminal mastermind in history, and I assume part of the illuminati, and all of law enforcement is covering it up or something.

Man, amazing that somebody who believes that is asking if *I* am serious. Wow.

Could be he was averaging like two points per game and no one cares.

Seems that he was he was a big time recruit and the heir apparent to Berry.

Probably going to have him lay low until this situation blows over. Make some payoffs to victims to keep quiet. Then he will be welcomed back into the fold next season.

The Carolina Way.

Reactions: QC Dukie
Never mind. You are probably right, the Clintons have murdered 40 or 50 people by staging a half dozen plane crashes that killed hundreds and a dozen suicides and car crashes and forced people to die of illnesses and old age and all of that, and they’ve just never gotten caught because I suppose they are the greatest criminal mastermind in history, and I assume part of the illuminati, and all of law enforcement is covering it up or something.

Man, amazing that somebody who believes that is asking if *I* am serious. Wow.

She's killed 4 for sure

You quoted snopes and that made your entire post invalid and pointless.

Reactions: pisgah101
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT