ADVERTISEMENT

I have received good news from someone "in the know" that...

I've missed the last two episodes but I read that Denise died a couple episodes ago. I'm catching up so I can get ready for the season finale. Do u watch fear the walking dead? That's pretty cool also.

This is no joke. I missed last nights episode because I was watching and hoping the tarholes would lose.

I think Glen bites it. Just a hunch. Abe too. They got a lot of development this season which usually means their days are numbered.

Glenn goes in the comic. Abraham should have bit it but Denise did. It's down to Carol and Glenn, but I've heard they won't even show who goes until next season. It's a first person beating.

Interesting. I don't see Carol. Killing Daryl would lose the whole female audience, haha. I think it's multiple, and you go with who is the new focus.

On a side note, when Maggie had the pain, the only thing I could think of is when Lori was afraid the baby died and would eat her from the inside. Just throwing that out there.

Interesting. I don't see Carol. Killing Daryl would lose the whole female audience, haha. I think it's multiple, and you go with who is the new focus.

On a side note, when Maggie had the pain, the only thing I could think of is when Lori was afraid the baby died and would eat her from the inside. Just throwing that out there.

Like the last theory.

Glenn goes in the comic. Abraham should have bit it but Denise did. It's down to Carol and Glenn, but I've heard they won't even show who goes until next season. It's a first person beating.

I've heard the same thing re: the cliffhanger. I really hope they don't go that route. It's such a huge moment in the comic, I don't think waiting until season 7 to reveal who it was would do the scene justice.

Reactions: dukehokie
I've gotta think there is more than one major character going down, right? I mean, half of them were just caught.

Personally, I like Rick more and more. He's kind of like Jack from Lost, he just takes over when everyone else screws up. Rick knows he's a bad dude, but that it's necessary.

Also, the group has left a lot of dead Saviors in their wake. I would think one death would not be enough.

Last edited:
Is the Walking Dead as good as Game of Thrones? I could use another show with Black Sails season coming to an end and Vikings about to hit their midseason break.

Yes. I watch both religiously.

I think it's interesting that the cast doesn't even know who that was.

Terrible adaption of such an iconic scene in the comic. People have already been speculating about who will be Killed by Negan for months. There is absolutely no need for even more of the same conversation.

The Walking Dead as good as GoT? Wut.

That's basically saying the SEC is on par with the ACC in basketball.

If it goes with the comic then maybe Glenn, but it seems like he may have given him a pardon for his outburst....I'm thinking Abe or Aaron

I'm guessing Abe, but we'll see. Thought it was a really good and haunting episode.

I never really cared for Jeffrey Dean Morgan but am excited to see his character more. I did like him in Watchmen.

I've never read any of the comics, but I have looked up that scene from them online out of curiosity. As mentioned, it was Glenn in the comics, and the scene in the show was very similar. Obviously that doesn't mean anything - I'm sure the show has deviated at a lot of points.

The episode did a great job of building tension, maybe the best all season (and this season had some excellent episodes), but they jumped the shark with the season ending cliffhanger. Didn't need it, the writing has been too good for this soap opera style ending, and they did it last week with Daryl. More of an irk than a legit gripe, but just a pet peeve when the show is already so good.

The episode did a great job of building tension, maybe the best all season (and this season had some excellent episodes), but they jumped the shark with the season ending cliffhanger. Didn't need it, the writing has been too good for this soap opera style ending, and they did it last week with Daryl. More of an irk than a legit gripe, but just a pet peeve when the show is already so good.
COMPLETELY agree! I thought that it was a great episode, but the fact that they killed such a tense scene ruined it. I heard someone give the example that this would be the same as Game of Thrones stopping the episode in the middle of the Red Wedding.

COMPLETELY agree! I thought that it was a great episode, but the fact that they killed such a tense scene ruined it. I heard someone give the example that this would be the same as Game of Thrones stopping the episode in the middle of the Red Wedding.

Yep. The entire show has been building to this ever since it happened in the comic a couple of years ago and then...let down. The show doesn't have to mirror the comic, but come on. That was cheap.

This was one of two recent disappointing events in the series for me. I didn't like the earlier Glenn eaten by the dumpster cliffhanger. I know this is an odd comment to make about a zombie apocalypse show, but that was too gimmicky and a little hack. This is a show that does not lend itself to ambiguity. The carnage has always been evident and immediate. They're getting a little cute lately.

Reactions: dukehokie
In regard to another Sunday night show of great importance to me, and that returns this weekend, I just rewatched the Hardhome episode from last season. I'm hoping for many more like that.

Winter is coming...

Reactions: sgrooms
I would also like to see Game of Thrones do more in the dire wolf department. Ghost is bad ass.

Reactions: Dad2ze
It seems logical that Negan would kill Maggie. She is obviously in bad shape and he is only out for himself. She contributes no value for him and would express his brutality in the most extreme way possible. I don't think it will be Abraham (though I thought they foreshadowed his demise throughout the show) because I doubt he would pick someone who kind of stuck his chest out and wanted it. That is taking control away from him. The easy way out would be Eugene but that would be kind of weak. I think they should go with Glenn. It would suck but they kind of need to kill off a main guy at this point. I actually thought the way they ended it was great. We don't really need to know who it is right now. Life goes on.

It is a great show. So is Fear the Walking Dead. Neither can really touch Game of Thrones though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT