ADVERTISEMENT

How have we not yet discussed...?

TheDude1

Cameron Crazy
Apr 15, 2010
.... Wendell's 70s looking pimptastic muttonchops?

Carter_Wendell_duke_171226.jpg

That shit is just straight BAD. He's got the look, no doubt. You see, this cat Wendell is a bad motherShutyourmouth!

Last edited:
Reminds me of my first time trying to grow a beard. Haha no worries young fella, it will get there!

Wendell is no Cat. I’m sorry, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. He sucks. His parents clearly thought that Duke was a better fit than Harvard. Or Kentucky, the Harvard of the somewhat Southern Midwest/Northern South. Minus the academics. But hey, at least we have academics. Carolina can’t even claim that. Except in journalism. Which is ironic, as those same Carolina graduates now have to cover UNC’s shady academic record or sacrifice their journalistic integrity. Which, if you think about it, is more or less the “Carolina Way.” Carry on.

Reactions: dbav
Wendell is no Cat. I’m sorry, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. He sucks. His parents clearly thought that Duke was a better fit than Harvard. Or Kentucky, the Harvard of the somewhat Southern Midwest/Northern South. Minus the academics. But hey, at least we have academics. Carolina can’t even claim that. Except in journalism. Which is ironic, as those same Carolina graduates now have to cover UNC’s shady academic record or sacrifice their journalistic integrity. Which, if you think about it, is more or less the “Carolina Way.” Carry on.

I am assuming you are drunk...?

Starting to become tiresome. You’re trying too hard now.

.... Wendell's 70s looking pimptastic muttonchops?

Carter_Wendell_duke_171226.jpg

That shit is just straight BAD. He's got the look, no doubt. You see, this cat Wendell is a bad motherShutyourmouth!
Really, really? Why is it a topic for discussion unless, of course, it makes him play better. Sorry, but I just can't get excited about it.

Really, really? Why is it a topic for discussion unless, of course, it makes him play better. Sorry, but I just can't get excited about it.

Holy hell. Next you'll be saying that Marty's calves aren't worth discussing.

BTW, I do love some of the hair styles of the last few years. Quinn got it started, Justise kept it going, Brandon had a good do... Marvin is absolutely rocking the hair.

Reactions: dukiejay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT