ADVERTISEMENT

Gameball: Duke vs. Texas Tech

Who do ya got?

• Jack White - 8 pts./5 rebs./2 ast./2 stls./2 blks

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • RJ Barrett - 16 pts./3 rebs./1 ast./2 stls.

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Tre Jones - 13 pts./5 rebs./5 ast./6 stls

Votes: 71 89.9%
  • Zion Williamson - 17 pts./13 rebs.

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

dukehokie

Jun 27, 2005
Let’s get the vote in while we’re in a good mood. No basketball until Jan. 5 is gonna suck.

Tre. This one is pretty easy for me. His D is amazing and infectious. Plus he seems to know exactly when he needs to step up and take a shot.

Reactions: dukehokie
I voted for Tre. His defense tonight was aswesome. He scores in double figures while maintaining his usual assist average. I mentioned this in tte game day thread but with BluePhil not being able to do the game ball poll because an eye infection, is there going to be a game ball poll for the Princeton game? I don’t remember there being one.

I voted for Tre. His defense tonight was aswesome. He scores in double figures while maintaining his usual assist average. I mentioned this in tte game day thread but with BluePhil not being able to do the game ball poll because an eye infection, is there going to be a game ball poll for the Princeton game? I don’t remember there being one.

I put one up a few hours before gametime tonight. I’ll be Phil’s unofficial stand in for now.

I thought Cam should have been an option. He was huge on both sides of the ball in the last 10 minutes.

I likely would have still voted for Tre, but it was close for me.

Tre played a heck of a game for you all. I’m a UK fan and come to your board with respect to your team. You all have a darn good basketball team.

Reactions: OldasdirtDevil
Jack White, who is our 4th most important player and is making a case for 3rd at this point.

If you watched the same game I did, then you voted for Tre.

Tre and it ain’t even close! If it weren’t for Tre, we wouldn’t be in that game obviously!

I thought Cam should have been an option. He was huge on both sides of the ball in the last 10 minutes.

I likely would have still voted for Tre, but it was close for me.
You can’t be serious.

You can’t be serious.

Why not? He had 2 key steals off of inbounds plays, fought for a couple of tough rebounds, hit a big 3, and iced it with clutch FT shooting. If that doesn't qualify, I don't know what does.

Tre gets the game ball by a long shot, not even close. Big shout out to Jack and would also say "hello" to Cam, just for the way he came back and finished the game! Now Cam, just relax and let the game come back to you.
Go Duke!
OFC

Why not? He had 2 key steals off of inbounds plays, fought for a couple of tough rebounds, hit a big 3, and iced it with clutch FT shooting. If that doesn't qualify, I don't know what does.
Yeah, agree to disagree I suppose.

While proud of how Cam hung in there and didn’t let missed shots, getting knocked in the face or being pulled from the game for long stretches completely derail his whole game, he wouldn’t deserve the “game” ball but he does deserve a lot of props. And i hope his perseverance leads to game balls in the near future.

Reactions: skysdad

I wouldn't have voted for him, but I completely get where you are coming from. The fact that he kept playing as hard as he did really impressed me. Kid has zero quit. I remember there being a lot of talk about him disappearing a lot during games. I was really happy with how hard he fought considering the slump he's been in. I do fully expect him to come out of it though and have plenty of games where he lights it up

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT